Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

I AGREE....why rnt we winning any awards other than in SPA...???why why why???lets hope dat atleast we win in BSE awardsπŸ˜›

We have to make him win this time πŸ˜ƒ..people have started voting for others as well πŸ˜•
Edited by SaacheeSyna - 13 years ago
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Probably...u are from kerala...😲...even I am from kerela...πŸ˜ƒ...but I was born and brought up in baroda, gujarat. πŸ˜ƒ

wowwwwww..another malayalee...u know malayalam...???wowwwwww...another malayalee..soooooo happy to find u heer...wowwwwwww...wuhooooooooooo...mwah mwah mwah!!😊now
ArjaAddict thumbnail

We have to make him win this time πŸ˜ƒ..people have started voting for others as well πŸ˜•

haan pooja...thats da problem if we post the link publicly...we shud have pmed others..but now...wat to do😭😭😭...but we'll try our best!!

How iw wish dat i was one of the Judging panel...???alleπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
pooja-menon thumbnail

wowwwwww..another malayalee...u know malayalam...???wowwwwww...another malayalee..soooooo happy to find u heer...wowwwwwww...wuhooooooooooo...mwah mwah mwah!!😊now

Yes I know malayalam..but I am not that fluent...heheh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...where are u from in kerela?...my family is from palakkad πŸ˜ƒ
pooja-menon thumbnail

haan pooja...thats da problem if we post the link publicly...we shud have pmed others..but now...wat to do😭😭😭...but we'll try our best!!

How iw wish dat i was one of the Judging panel...???alleπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

No dear...they posted the link before us....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Well the website says that it is viewers choice...so I think there is no jury....

And yes...if the krishna diwanis were in the panel..there is would only be one nomination and only one winner...our very own AB!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Yes I know malayalam..but I am not that fluent...heheh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...where are u from in kerela?...my family is from palakkad πŸ˜ƒ

okay...me from kollam....em pretty good at malayalam..but still i wont understand some words...i mean da words which were used in kerala in earlier times...heheh...but i can understand n malayalam pretty well..πŸ˜›
ArjaAddict thumbnail

No dear...they posted the link before us....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...oh-ohhhh..Confused😭
Well the website says that it is viewers choice...so I think there is no jury....thank god...orelse da jury wud give the award to ahem ahem (dnt wanna take their names here as their fans might see n will cum to fight wid me)....hope u understood..if no den tell me i'll pm u..😊

And yes...if the krishna diwanis were in the panel..there is would only be one nomination and only one winner...our very own AB!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..yes...The Nomination IS:

Arhaan Behl (MKAP)

The Award Goes to the one and only Nomination:
Arhaan BehlπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey did anyone see arhaan on the main page just behind akshay kumar.................dashing 😳
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

hey did anyone see arhaan on the main page just behind akshay kumar.................dashing 😳

ya...i saw it...wid his arms stretched..ryt???he rocksssssss!i think dey took it from ITA AwardsπŸ˜›
pooja-menon thumbnail

Do let pm me who u are talking about...the two others are equally famous....πŸ˜•πŸ˜†