Eviction - confirmed. - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by temorocks

I wonder why Bollywood actress r so found of divorced men? I mean Sri Devi and even many others.......

I also dont understand the same........ why married men??? why cant they find single men and marry instead of ruining someone's marriage..........
^because they have been tried and tested😆 Edited by unhappyviewer - 13 years ago
Originally posted by unhappyviewer

^because they have been tried and tested😆

Arey is this a bike or what ke tried and tested mileage wala model le rahe hai........... Men are like windows........ koi bhi version lo, it always have glitches...........  New ones atleast looks nice..........

(But I really love Windows 7, but tell me have u really noticed any significant difference windows 7 and Vista??? So it doesnt matter which one u take.......... ) lol
ab pakka ashmit is going to win or sameer .I have not seen the show fromlong,now i think i need to catch,but people inside bigg boss house are so fake except khalli that i just can't watch it. Edited by nonu123 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by unhappyviewer

^because they have been tried and tested😆
asantusht-darshak:-Ditto😛.thats what I was going to post but u already said the same thing😛😆😆
Originally posted by mcm226

asantusht-darshak:-Ditto😛.thats what I was going to post but u already said the same thing😛😆😆

LOL@ Asantusht Darshak............. excellent.........
good to know

it was time to through some fake ppl out of the house

ihv lost a lots of respect for seema g qauz when ever she talked she attacked to someone it was like shocking to me and ofcourse to the viewers!

mostly shocking was nominate manoj and being with him all the time together!! ...

nice policy!
Thats good lol...karamchand jasoos ab bahar jaake investigation kijiye ðŸ˜†
Can someone kindly tell me why Mona kapoor would know
Originally posted by hardyboy666

thank god sammy is safe btw who is mona kapoor?????
mona singh aka jassi of jassi jaissi koi nahin, mona in 3 idiots!