12/24 Karol Bagh

India-Forums

12/24 Karol Bagh
12/24 Karol Bagh

Indresh Mallik in Bath hamari pakki hei (Page 2)

norani Senior Member
norani
norani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
@Kalika, dear : Bahut dhanyavaad, mera dost Hug. I get an impression that as long as i am here i will definitely increase my hindi vocabulary, never mind whether it is in romanised form.

@Rumi, dear : So it seems Hindi and Bengali share the same meaning of Golu. But dear, don't over do your laughing streak, you may get choked!!! I am just being concerned here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.j-Rumi-

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Wow...you are learning Hindi.Big smile I am also learning.Actually we have so many similarities in Hindi and Bangla.Thats why I understand Hindi but still learning.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noranikalika.j

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
thanks guys what kind of role is he playing in that show. I am gald though he is back with another   role after KB.
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I do not watch that show regularly.Watch only few episodes.May be Mr. Mallik is playing the role of a punjabi workshop/garage owner. There he said to the male lead that, many famous motor mechanic learned from here and now I am teaching a new one. And his student was around a 8/10 years old boy.LOL
Neil-fan Senior Member
Neil-fan
Neil-fan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

I used to watch that show once(baat hamari pakki hain ,.. it had a good story line but alas like  all soaps it also descended into utter nonsense. the main leads at the drop of a hat would break into a song and dance sequence of a hindi movie, it looked so silly. Anyways i did catch a glimpse of Bhalla seems to be playing a comedy role.... but i dont thk it is going to last very long. Probably for a few episodes. Yeah hamara "GOLU" someone really round and chubby. Hey i am missing GOLU and MOM pair very much. Their character in KB should have been extended to provide us some entertainment and comedy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.j

norani Senior Member
norani
norani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Dear friends,
As a continuation of this post, i just read an article saying that RB will be playing a role in RMJ as a cousin of the female lead. He sure is moving from Golu LOL to garage owner and now in that show. However his type of naukri is not mentioned. I think i am going to watch that episode of RMJ to see whether his character is -ve or +ve or comedy..

Go to top