Indresh Mallik in Bath hamari pakki hei

kalika.j thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Indresh mallik playing a workshop owner in Bath hamari pakki hei a show aired on sony.
Edited by kalika.j - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I saw him too.But can't forget the image of RB.When I saw him the word came into my mind is "Golu".🤣
norani thumbnail
@Rumi, dear : Woh Hansane wali baat thi ............ Though he was a bad character in KB, he got a funny side too, especially when he goes to his mum and throw his tantrums 😆. BTW, what does Golu mean, dear ? i am trying to learn Hindi bit-by-bit.
Rumi007 thumbnail

Yes dear.He was very funny character na.Though he was negative but I enjoyed his character,and his mom's character too.

His mom called him "Golu".Don't know what it means in Hindi but in Bengali Golu means something in round shape and it is specially used to make fun.But the way his mom called Golu was more funny to watch.

norani thumbnail
@Rumi, dear : You make me laugh. So Golu is a comparison to show RB physical state, really funny. His own mum make a mock out of his son not so good appearance !!!
kalika.j thumbnail
dear norani, golu means something in round shape.His mummyji called him golu becoz he looks like a goal(boll).😆
Edited by kalika.j - 13 years ago
Rumi007 thumbnail
Thanks kalika.NOw I know the Hindi meaning too and started laughing more.🤣
norani thumbnail
@Kalika, dear : Bahut dhanyavaad, mera dost 🤗. I get an impression that as long as i am here i will definitely increase my hindi vocabulary, never mind whether it is in romanised form.

@Rumi, dear : So it seems Hindi and Bengali share the same meaning of Golu. But dear, don't over do your laughing streak, you may get choked!!! I am just being concerned here.
Rumi007 thumbnail
Wow...you are learning Hindi.😃 I am also learning.Actually we have so many similarities in Hindi and Bangla.Thats why I understand Hindi but still learning.
ramas thumbnail
thanks guys what kind of role is he playing in that show. I am gald though he is back with another   role after KB.