Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: maansi007

abt Q4 dadi ask maan to leave the house as he kicked dev out of the house so dadi was angry so he leaves the house but as dadi was alone he shifted in outhouse instead of going somewhere else as after that dadi would be alone in one of the epi dadi told this but i dont remember when but i also do want to know the ans of rest of the ques especially wat was the main reason of maan to visit HP buying land , meeting any preist or n e thing else

did dadi ask maan to move out of the house...coz i dnt remember wtchng this in any episode!!!
maansi007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pisces_pisces

did dadi ask maan to move out of the house...coz i dnt remember wtchng this in any episode!!!

ya i remeber dadi talking to maan abt it but dont remeber the epi but ya it was said by dadi after dev left
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think all of us are confused about these questions and want these issues addressed and cleared.

couple of other questions
  1. How come Anvesha doesn't know what's happening with her family
  2. How come Maan & family don't know Arjun
  3. Where is Geet's family why did they suddenly disappear?
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: nithi07

arey yar.. not even Annie.. the whole Khuranas' was not aware of Arjun...😆

😆😆😆😆 So true.  and no one know what happened to Vicky.😕
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

I think all of us are confused about these questions and want these issues addressed and cleared.

couple of other questions
  1. How come Anvesha doesn't know what's happening with her family
  2. How come Maan & family don't know Arjun
  3. Where is Geet's family why did they suddenly disappear?

well....i guess i can answer about your questions...
we can assume anvesha was somewhere far off...i mean studying abroad and thats why doesnt keep in touch with the on goings so much...
and maan adn family donot noe about maan maybe coz dev married her without informing ne1...u noe how much maan disliked her...so only dev knew her family and no1 else...
finally geet's family disappearing...i am sure that ain't an issue much...whenever some character will be brought from that troop they will be ale to explain!!!
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: maansi007

ya i remeber dadi talking to maan abt it but dont remeber the epi but ya it was said by dadi after dev left

will have to check...coz i remember maan telling geet that he has been occupying the guest house since 6 months while naintara said the other day that had maan helped them 3 months back they wunt have committed the crime!!!!
riya1108 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

YAR SUDDENLY DEV N MEERA HAS DISAPPEARED?

NO XPLANATN YET SHWN FOR DAT.Y HE DIDNT CAME BAK 2 NT 4 CHKING WHTHR C SIGND DIVORCE PAPER OR NT?