kya yaar ichcha looked like door mat yesterday

Posted: 13 years ago
bloody apart form offering her and compeling her to stay at bundelas, she is also offering to clean and make up taps room, what rubbish yaar

yeh naukrani ke naukrani hee rahegi lagta ha

really woh thakuron ka khoon nahin hai isliye... see guys i am not being talkng dirt about ichcha

very cute and nice girl really lekin kuch jyada hee nonsense natak dikha rahee hai letting people treat her like door mat

first of all she should ahve kept total quiet, she did not have to interfere toconvince taps to enter

she should have portrayed neutral, one real bore for veer, as if he does not ahve anything ot do , apart form looking at his soulmate be door mat all time

now bloody divya asked her to look ater tapu, kya buggerly shit people involved show

now directors pls fhata fhat show TAPSYA BEING REVEALED BY VEER- FAKE PREGNANCY

Originally posted by shon703

bloody apart form offering her and compeling her to stay at bundelas, she is also offering to clean and make up taps room, what rubbish yaar

yeh naukrani ke naukrani hee rahegi lagta ha

really woh thakuron ka khoon nahin hai isliye... see guys i am not being talkng dirt about ichcha

very cute and nice girl really lekin kuch jyada hee nonsense natak dikha rahee hai letting people treat her like door mat

first of all she should ahve kept total quiet, she did not have to interfere toconvince taps to enter

she should have portrayed neutral, one real bore for veer, as if he does not ahve anything ot do , apart form looking at his soulmate be door mat all time

now bloody divya asked her to look ater tapu, kya buggerly shit people involved show

now directors pls fhata fhat show TAPSYA BEING REVEALED BY VEER- FAKE PREGNANCY

tapasya will be revealed this time by both iccha and veer.πŸ˜ƒ
this is i believe the beginning of the end of the last tappu jaaps.
then it will be full on fight.😊
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
Originally posted by intruderfast

i agree with u anmol Smile
Ichcha was keeping up with the tradition of giving guests all the due respect.even if they r enemies....πŸ˜›πŸ€£
Originally posted by ladybird9

Ichcha was keeping up with the tradition of giving guests all the due respect.even if they r enemies....πŸ˜›πŸ€£
yeh iccha ka style haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeh iccha ka style haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yesss
i agree with u anmol 😊
who told you all this i mean from where you got idea, that revealation will be from both veer and ichcha if this happens wuld be realy realy nice and tapu will look like shallow beggar
and guys it is height yaar this damini is soooooooooo dumb charater like one barrel drum
i agree with u anmol 😊
who told you all this i mean from where you got idea, that revealation will be from both veer and ichcha if this happens wuld be realy realy nice and tapu will look like shallow beggar
and guys it is height yaar this damini (sorry i meant Divya) is soooooooooo dumb charater like one barrel drum. sorry not damini
Originally posted by shon703

i agree with u anmol 😊
and guys it is height yaar this damini (sorry i meant Divya) is soooooooooo dumb charater like one barrel drum. sorry not damini
arre aisa hoga my friend, have faith.

Jab tak ye forum rahega, Tapu tera jaap rahegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†