•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Plz..Change-Change-Change....😉
-- (1)Maan ka look change kare clean save karen alag-alg colour ka dress phnayen(green,orange,yellow,red) 👏👏👏
(2)Geet ko vi thora bindi-churi pahnne ko kahe coz Maan ne geet ka mang vara hai to Geet ko iska maan rakhna chahiye Kaise pagli jaise rahti hai.👏👏👏
.(3) Is NT ka bhai cobra(Arjun ) ko tameez se rahne ko kahiye,phe apni daayan didi ka roop to jane ..fir Maan ke piche pade.. Varna......😡😡
 (4)Arjun ab tak Dev se kyun nahi mila..? Maan ke piche hi kyun pada hai wo to Pati nahi hai NT ka...😡😡

Kuch Aaap vi Change karna chahte ho to..plz..add...
ur post is true n yet it made me laugh... hilarious post.. esp the last one arjun kyun maan ke peeche paada hai...nt ka pati nahi hai woh..
Please......Maan should never be shown clean shaven, he looks hot with the stubble, what he needs to do is trim the stubble, he should go back to his HP look or the initial Delhi track look, well he looks hot even now but those days were just out of the world. and there should be no surma in his eyes.

Yaa i like to see MSK... like 1st time in HP....👍🏼
I want  some change in Geet also ....😉
Arjun is Naintara's Bro.. so he has no brain..he is a Dump..so he can't think about....dev.........🤣
PLS make MSK wear the lavender tshirt again that he wore when geet first came to his office! i really like shirt on him hehehe
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

Please......Maan should never be shown clean shaven, he looks hot with the stubble, what he needs to do is trim the stubble, he should go back to his HP look or the initial Delhi track look, well he looks hot even now but those days were just out of the world. and there should be no surma in his eyes.

omg omg omg...love ur reply! i thought i was the only one who couldnt get over his HP phase looks!
He looks hot now also! not denying tht :P
but his stubble now thicker! like u said : his initial dehli n HP looks were just awesome..dreammy
Originally posted by br200910

(4)Arjun ab tak Dev se kyun nahi mila..? Maan ke piche hi kyun pada hai wo to Pati nahi hai NT ka...😡😡

Becoz he's a duffer. Instead of finding out solution to the problem he's gonaa create more. In such cases (divorce) one should talk to both the parties. But I guess he's tooooo young to understand this.😃😕
no no clean becoz we dnt like rhis maan
mm
we just love our hot maan like this