Veena has asthma attack or choked

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
In yesterday episode veena sat & was coughing as if she could not breath .. it was just like she had asthma attack...  or she was chocked as she was not able to breath .. Edited by naddiya26 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She chocked all of a sudden in her sleep.......... She had trouble breathing..........
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was also wondering what happened. First I thought it was Dolly and her drama again but looked like Veena really had trouble breathing for some time. But I found it adorable that Ashmit at least then cared to get out of his bed for her and look what was going on.
yellowflower thumbnail
Originally posted by: amy22

I was also wondering what happened. First I thought it was Dolly and her drama again but looked like Veena really had trouble breathing for some time. But I found it adorable that Ashmit at least then cared to get out of his bed for her and look what was going on.

Yes Veena actually chocked.... she wasnt faking............ It was nice of ASSS$HIT to get up and see what's wrong with her........... 
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: samFan

Yes Veena actually chocked.... she wasnt faking............ It was nice of ASSS$HIT to get up and see what's wrong with her........... 

he was worried ðŸ˜³ kuch tou ha ðŸ˜‰
yellowflower thumbnail
Originally posted by: naddiya26

he was worried ðŸ˜³ kuch tou ha ðŸ˜‰

Look (Veena Malik style) ASSS$HIT is using her to wash his clothes, cochie coo with him, massage him, keep aside food for him........... so agar Veena bimar par gayee who will do all these for him........ that's why he got up to see what's wrong with her........... lol

Pata nahi kuch ho sakta hai............. Veena ke taraf se lagta hai, the way she got all dramatic yesterday and said she washes his clothes......... pata nahi what is thr from ASSS$HIT's side but whatever it is was good that he got up to check on Veena...........