Maryada
Maryada

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged

I JUS' WANNA BE WITH YOU!

..... An OS on AdIya.

Aditya lay on his bed on his back. His room was as usual in a mess. Adi was staring emptily at the ceiling, not knowing for the first time in his life... what to do! It was not the usual Adi. He looked bemused,  perplexed <and cute and endearing and innocent and out of focus.... OMG! That's me... sorry, just got a bit carried away, now, back to track> and in a state as if he had just received a bolt from the blue or had been just torpedoed in the war.

He was uneasy, turning sides. Restless.

And all he had in his mind was Priya!

That's all he could think about lately, ever since he had seen her for the first time. That was exactly when he had said to himself...."Eh chorri hi mahri hovegi!"

His mind re-ran the flash-backs when he saw her in the temple.... thinking on minute details like her beautiful lips... that had somehow forgotten to smile and he had decided to bring back the million-dollar smile on her lips.... He beamed just at her thought. He thought of her tiny movements.... Her composure... and yes.... Her Eyes... the unfathomable eyes which shone like the dazzling sunshine in his life...  the intensity in them...the eyes which seemed to contain a hue of emotions.... eyes which he got drawn to instantly.... eyes which had a out-of-the-ordinary hypnotic effect on him leaving him mesmerised... eyes he could comprehend easier than any book in the world.... eyes that could make him go to limits just to see her smile through them... eyes... he could never bear to see tears in.

Post-exam clash was the first ever fight he had and he recalled each and every word she told him plainly. Now that he had just returned from her place after the water-water game, he was all absorbed in her. Not that he ever came out of her thoughts... but today all he could think was her.

He could forget to inhale for minutes together but not forget the intimacy he shared {for just moments} with her just minutes ago. He was close to her.... very close.... that he could feel her breath... he could hear her heart beat.

He tried to get it off her mind but couldn't even remember what he wanted to forget and sleep.

Priya... He whispered!

He had no idea what he was doing and tip-toed out of the house at this late hour of the night. He rode his bike and was off to her place.

Priya was in her room... sitting quietly. Her usually calm face was bearing a smile..... She was blushing.... she was embarrassed and coy..... She was touched..... She was dazed.... But she was in LOVE!

And this is how it was all supposed to be.... Memories of the incident afloat in her eyes.

And then she received a msg....

"Bahar  aaja.... Thara intezar kar raha hun."

-Aditya!

She smiled.... and suddenly confused and tensed.

She looked outside the window and saw her Adi waiting for her at some distance from the house.

But she could make him out even in disguise so it was not a big deal to see him in the dark of the night.

She ran.... and stopped only when she was just a few steps away from her. He gave a short smile and she froze, there and then. Adi never realized but he had exactly the same effect on her as she did on him.

She was breathing heavily due to all the running.

Adi came closer and closer and she continued panting. With every step he drew nearer her heart started beating louder and louder. She was afraid that everybody around might wake up hearing her heartbeat.

And now he was just inches away from her that he stopped. Her heart skipped a beat.

He grew closer. She stood there as a statue.... Still.... Frozen.

He touched her arms with his hands and a chill ran down her spine.

After some silent moments, Adi finally spoke for the first time breaking his silence.

Adi: "I could not think of what to do. So I did what I felt apt... and here I am. I want to touch you, I want to kiss you. I want to hold your hands in mine. I want to hug you so tight that we become one. But it never occurred to me what way you take it in. I never wanted you to feel uneasy or force you. All I think is about me. I am sorry. It's just that.... I WANNA BE WITH YOU."

Priya felt guilt-stricken. Her throat felt tight. It took her time before she coud get back to her senses to answer quiety, "No! You think about US!"

Adi looked taken over by a sudden wave of euphoria mixed with surprise.

He looked at her curiously.  She said "My past makes it impossible for me to trust people".

And then,

Priya drew herself closer now <if possible> and closed her eyes.

She said "I am sorry and I love you and I trust you! "

Aditya stood speechless. A hue of emotions that built inside him that moment expressed them in the form of a tiny tear trickling down his cheek. He was in love and wanted to express it all in just one touch.... Just one kiss.... He did not care what life has in store for their future. He did not care what could happen to him tomorrow. He just did not care.

He moved his neck forward and pecked her slightly on her lips.

She was still. So he kissed her... a kiss that spoke volumes about his thoughts which he could never have managed to put in the right set of words. All his desires, emotions, love, feelings... flew smoothly and the breeze froze!

Edited by radt - 17 December 2010 at 3:30am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsjulzpriyankumupal_.mariam._Akankshaa.WeAimToPleaseMrs.Hulk.Manal.

WeAimToPlease IF-Sizzlerz
WeAimToPlease
WeAimToPlease

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
res

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index