Vote: Hottest Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Jodi ARTICLE

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

So the revered dance show is back and how! From desi akhara champ Akhil Kumar to videsi item girl Yana Gupta (with Salman) to actor/comedian/judge Shekhar Suman (with Priti)... this dance reality show has such varied contestants that it is sure to keep every audience glued to the television. But which is the hottest jodi of them all?

Yana Gupta and Salman Khan
The Czech actress who shot to fame with the item number Babuji zara dheere chalo (Dum) has none other than Salman Khan, the winner of Dance India Dance reality show, as her partner. If the channel is not biased, there is good chance that they will win the contest.

Renuka Shahane and Jay Kumar Nair

Renuka, who famously played Madhuri's elder sister in the movie Hum Aapke Hain Kaun scored 24 marks for her first performance! Honestly, it wasn't that great but the pair scores 'hot' on effort and energy.

Ragini Khanna and Nirav Goradia

She's Govinda's niece for crying out loud! If this Sasural Genda Phool TV actress Ragini Khanna doesn't make it to the finals it would be quite a shame. What say?

Akhil Kumar and Sneha Kapoor

A boxer who has won several international and national boxing awards… in a dance reality show?! Now that's what we call exploring new waters. But what the heck; if footballer Baichung Bhutia could win Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 3, why can't Akhil Kumar achieve the same?

Meiyang Ch?ng and Marischa Fernandes

The cutie from Indian Idol 3 has already proved his singing abilities. But will he be able to showcase his dancing prowess with equal panache? We bet he will. After all, his dance partner Marischa Fernandes was able to groom even Ram Kapoor (of Kasamh Se fame) last season. For her Meiyang would be piece of cake.

Dayanand Shetty and Vrushali Chavan

From courtroom to dance court CID's Daya has made a big leap we must say. He's already got a chance to shake a leg with the nation's very own Sheila (Katrina Kaif), so his luck has already begun. And with Dance India Dance finalist Vrushali by his side they might just make it to the top.

Shekhar Suman and Priti

Can you believe this actor/singer/comedian/judge/host scored 27 in the first episode? We were not at all impressed by his 'Samba' but we guess the judges gave him the highest marks based on his seniority! Having said that, Shekhar and Priti do make a compatible couple on this competitive stage.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thank u sooooooo much sharin dear

salman & yana are indeed da hottest duo in jhalak and deres no two words abt dat... well i loved da part which said dat they mite win IF channel is not BIASED 🥳 go for it salman
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
VOTE VOTE VOTE for the hottest jodi in Jhalak .. Salman and Yana wooohooooooooooo

i like the writer of the article lol when its like if theyre not biased ... they deserve to win cuz theyre the besttt

goo goo goo
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hottest Jodi is totally Salman and Yana! Good luck to them!
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i will vote for yana and salman.
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hahah YAY looks like all members agree at somethin lol
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ahh I was just gonna say that! :D
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

Ahh I was just gonna say that! :D

Its obv bc of Yana😉 that everyone likes this sizzling jodi
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ragini Khana all the way!!!! she will be the dark horse , will give 1000%
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
salman & yana r the hottest jodi!
they wud be my fav cuz of salman, after sushant & ragini =)