Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Agar aisa ho to....Conclusion added Pg2 (Page 2)

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
BIG NO to Seema........and especially seema innocent track...

Whats the difference b/w Nakusha n other girls then? isn't it shilpi.........

I would love to see seema as BH...........as someone who wants to hurt dutta all his life......its better they show her as BH.......someone behind every suffering in dutta's life..........

I want tasha to unite n no way I m gonna accept seema's innocence track at all.....its like making a fool of the whole story.............

Anna Morey r more than welcome ........but Seema big 'NO'......

Nakusha has been the only factor who made him better person n human after all worst that happened in his life.......I want Nakusha to heal his prejudice for beauty..........the difference has to be maintained..........its very reciprocal u see........dutta hates beautiful faces n associates it with betrayal....and nakusha finds her beauty as curse.........wouldn't it be better if Dutta realizes that Nakusha is beautiful girl who is not betrayer and her love is pure....I want Nakusha to demolish his prejudice for beautiful face, only then Dutta will rid her from the curse she think she owns......

sorry shilpi I hate seema kia karun...its story about Nakusha and her love for Dutta....so I no way want seema's innocence track......instead she is more than welcome for being Badi Hasti - evil behind every problem in Dutta's life.......

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 17 December 2010 at 4:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430Vampgirlsasha_1rama_2010ushankitvcmeghaparti

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Rumors are afloat that dutta's past is coming back to haunt tasha...
Is it Anna2 or Seema?

What had had me thinking since first DP-Kala confrontation on the road was that kala said she had made Dutta a beast with no feelings, that is her revenge, she had made sure that no tender feelings ever touch him,etc etc..but Dutta thinks he is like a beast because of what seema and latter supriya did to him..We know what hand kala had with supriya deflection but what about Seema?..Was kala involved there too?..If CVs bring in this plot,I will be interested..

Maybe kala somehow made seema betray dutta..Maybe she was an innocent girl in love with him afterall but that garage owner and kala conspired and blackmailed Seema or lured her or sopmething????..If dutta came to know that he had unknowingly punished Seema when she was innocent, he'll be guilty and might take her responsibilty...His first love will be back in his life haunting him...What will happen then..If something like this happens now when already tasha are at a tenacious hold?

Totally agreed that its tasha story and their love is very pure and above all the other vagaries of the earth...i also don't say that seema's love (if any) for dutta was great or anything...
i am just saying that dutta's prejudice against beautiful faces and lies started wid seema and that intensified wid sups..and now he is painting nakku wid that same brush...he knows that nakku is far different and better then others but he is having a mental block wid her lie...at this point if that track came up...we will see a different level of tasha relationship where a wife will help shoulder her husbands first love's responsibility..because i m sure noone can doubt about his feelings for nakku....he would help seema out of pity and guilt but his heart will belong to nakku...if seema who had betrayed dutta thinking him worthless will see what she had missed out on and  that would be a slap on her face...who wouldn't want a love as pure as dutta's love for nakku and viceversa..if one had that and lost that due to some ulterior motive then won't that realisation be good to see....don't you think so..dutta will always love nakku..and at some level his prejudice will be thawed..and ultimately if kala is behind it all then when she would be found out it would be even tougher punishment for her..
shilpita, the prejudice in dutta's mind about pretty woman only emerges bcoz of naku. i mean if naku ugly (koel naku) na hoti to phir dutta sochta hi kyun ki saari beautiful woman betrayers hoti hai. duttta ki prejudice aout pretty woman is only bcoz she was ugly nd didn't betray dutta while other pretty faces has betrayed him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1mussy.jamshed

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti10august

shilpita, the prejudice in dutta's mind about pretty woman only emerges bcoz of naku. i mean if naku ugly (koel naku) na hoti to phir dutta sochta hi kyun ki saari beautiful woman betrayers hoti hai. duttta ki prejudice aout pretty woman is only bcoz she was ugly nd didn't betray dutta while other pretty faces has betrayed him.
Hmm..never thought of it that way...WOW...u see thats the beauty of this forum...so all agreed..my plan flop..and NO SEEMA.LOL...hope the CVs didn't read this one...i won't like giving them wrong ideas about out demands..Dead

sasha_1mussy.jamshed

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Originally posted by shruti10august

Hmm..never thought of it that way...WOW...u see thats the beauty of this forum...so all agreed..my plan flop..and NO SEEMA.LOL...hope the CVs didn't read this one...i won't like giving them wrong ideas about out demands..Dead
shilpita, its not that ur plan flopped but its that its eventually only nd only TASHA who vl triumph.

Edited by shruti10august - 17 December 2010 at 4:29am

sasha_1mussy.jamshed

Vampgirl Senior Member
Vampgirl
Vampgirl

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

Originally posted by meghaparti

Originally posted by lizdarcy

Aieeeeee!!! No no no!!! Shilpita, DO NOT give the CVs weird ideas! Broken Heart

Seema was a gold-digger. She betrayed him. If it turns out that she was actually good, and in love with him....then there's no point in Dutta turning don! I mean, it'll look like one big joke. Now if this was Seema and Dutta's love story (ugh) it would have been an awesome track. Dutta learning that the girl he loved was actually innocent would have made so much sense. It would have made a sweet love story.

BUT this story is about the transforming power of love. Seema made a beast out of the naive Dutta. Nakusha has changed him back to man, with her love. She has healed him. This story is far more beautiful than Seema's could have ever been. And hence, I do not want that track happening!

I rest my case.

Agreed dear wouldnt like seema's return but yeah anna's twin will certainly haunt dutta he will be 1st n foremost confused ..he will go mad thinking that the man who died at his wife's (Subbulakshmi) hands right infront of him is aliveLOL he will be worried for nakku as all plans will be directed by anna's twin to harm nakku as she was the sole responsibility of his brothers death...n he may be this will torture dutta in this mannerLOL I think this track will make the dutta take the few steps more close towards nakku which he has been hesitating tooooLOL
LOL

Plz CVs a big NO No No  for Seemas entry........there are enuf girls in the show messing up Tasha luv life.......asif that was less Dutta himself is messing i with his confusions.......
Anna's twin bo entry wll be most welcome.........his entry will even show the business side of Dutta being concentrated ........and also in his personal life ..........bcoz Nakku is responsible fr Annas death...............

So a big Yess fr Annas twin bro............and a verry big NO fr Seema...........

i second u........ NO SEEMA........ANNA 2 YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

.Indu. IF-Dazzler
.Indu.
.Indu.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Plz CVs a big NO No No  for Seemas entry........there are enuf girls in the show messing up Tasha luv life.......asif that was less Dutta himself is messing i with his confusions.......
Anna's twin bo entry wll be most welcome.........his entry will even show the business side of Dutta being concentrated ........and also in his personal life ..........bcoz Nakku is responsible fr Annas death...............

So a big Yess fr Annas twin bro............and a verry big NO fr Seema...........

mussy.jamshedushankitvc

Go to top