India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

is smthing wrng bet karnika? (Page 2)

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Hey I show that..she was not rude but bit frustrated..

Karan said thodi si naraz hai bas...LOLLOLand its not serious at alll..see the starting they were doing masti..and this Nok -Jock  -Ruthna manana is part of every relation...Let them enjoy this pahse...they seems like shows ARjuhi...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

surpatelDu_Nishrasika_DSPraniiAnchi.

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:47am | IP Logged
No today's segment was so cute....Tongue...we kno how much dey love to pull each other's leg..dey were very adorable as always....Embarrassed...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishrasika_DS

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

guys, that was a cute segment, their cute fights like always that makes them so different and adorable WinkEmbarrassed
today they showed Karan as Kritika's make-up man, and Kritika was revealing all make-up secrets of Karan, was really so sweet and funny like always :) in the end Kritika says 'i dont like Karan', so sweetly- i mean she was angry( fun kind of anger not serious wala) but Karan was smiling, that was very cute.Big smile

Kritika was pulling Karan's legs saying he takes bath only after coming to sets and he throws tantrums and he says 'u applied this on Kritika, why not on me?' to the make-up man even if he doesnt know what that thing is. it was really so sweet. Kritika was surely bluffing half of the things, but that seemed like true.LOL

and they showed Arjuhi on RabNeBanaDI jodi segment too, where they showed the jodis of other past shows where actors have moved on to other actors to make couple, whereas our Arjuhi didnt have to face that and r together now tooEmbarrassed

@prani i saw the wid again and i too see it ws a cute fight ya kritz  ws bit frustrated and karan too confess ladai hiew hui hai bt agle interwiew tak dhik hi jayegi hp eveything sout out bet them i ws bit worried sry if anybody is hurted
ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
they are alwaysss lyk dat...i think it was so cuteeeee n damn sweeet....infact they are always lyk dat...

MitEssHDu_Nish

MitEssH Groupbie
MitEssH
MitEssH

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
@Pranita...u said it all....It wz Sooo cuteee n sweeet Seg.. Usmein rude ya Frustrated..jaisa kuch nahi tha..aur Yahi baat to KARAN KRITIKA ko Sabse Alag Unique different banati...hai..They r Alwys lyk Dat....BOTH r   Soo Cuteeee Sweeet entertaining n Fun luving.......Karan kritika r Out ds Universe   n Rab ne bana di Jodi.....

Edited by MitEssH - 17 December 2010 at 4:58am

Du_Nishrasika_DS

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index