Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surpatel thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranii

guys, that was a cute segment, their cute fights like always that makes them so different and adorable πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
today they showed Karan as Kritika's make-up man, and Kritika was revealing all make-up secrets of Karan, was really so sweet and funny like always :) in the end Kritika says 'i dont like Karan', so sweetly- i mean she was angry( fun kind of anger not serious wala) but Karan was smiling, that was very cute.πŸ˜ƒ

Kritika was pulling Karan's legs saying he takes bath only after coming to sets and he throws tantrums and he says 'u applied this on Kritika, why not on me?' to the make-up man even if he doesnt know what that thing is. it was really so sweet. Kritika was surely bluffing half of the things, but that seemed like true.πŸ˜†

and they showed Arjuhi on RabNeBanaDI jodi segment too, where they showed the jodis of other past shows where actors have moved on to other actors to make couple, whereas our Arjuhi didnt have to face that and r together now too😳

@prani i saw the wid again and i too see it ws a cute fight ya kritz  ws bit frustrated and karan too confess ladai hiew hui hai bt agle interwiew tak dhik hi jayegi hp eveything sout out bet them i ws bit worried sry if anybody is hurted
ana.khan thumbnail
they are alwaysss lyk dat...i think it was so cuteeeee n damn sweeet....infact they are always lyk dat...
MitEssH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Pranita...u said it all....It wz Sooo cuteee n sweeet Seg.. Usmein rude ya Frustrated..jaisa kuch nahi tha..aur Yahi baat to KARAN KRITIKA ko Sabse Alag Unique different banati...hai..They r Alwys lyk Dat....BOTH r   Soo Cuteeee Sweeet entertaining n Fun luving.......Karan kritika r Out ds Universe   n Rab ne bana di Jodi.....Edited by MitEssH - 13 years ago