India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Love to see that..............

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
   It whd be gr888 to watch  krishna after getting to know that pratigya made the kher......eat it even if it's not sweet........Day Dreaming..it whd b a slap on arrusi's face as she failed in her plan...............and this will bring kriya more closer..................EmbarrassedEmbarrassed plzz cv's we don't want kriya sepration with such silly kitchen politics....................OuchOuch

Edited by pragati.tankha - 17 December 2010 at 2:17am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

firefly07alishba45bravehearteddhakarnpiyarapiyari....Poojie....

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
yeah, i also want him to do that............but he had already reacted............Cry and everybody saw itAngry 

but i won't like it if he tries to cover up now as he had already reacted............he should play it down..........ie he should not tell anything in front of anyone........ask everyone else to go from there, and tell pratigya that its OK , he is happy that she thought of making his fav dish, so what she put salt instead of sugar(bec he will think that she did a mistake)...........then pratigya would realize the foul play..............Angry  bec if u cover up for ur loved ones, it won't do good for them in the future and that's not true love............u should support them in front of others but should point out their mistakes when they r alone.............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyaritanthya

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged

i agree wid uThumbs Up pragati  he should eat it  bt also say to her that she had did a mistake bt it,s her love which made that kheer more sweet and tastyHug plz cv,s don,t show us any anger btw them becoz if they will be sad so our weekend will also be sad Unhappy

alishba45 Senior Member
alishba45
alishba45

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
omg I was also thinking the same Smile
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged

i was having another idea if he start his detectivegiri that who did this then it would be great because uptill now he knew the real reason why she has came to tnTongue

anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged
i ve a doubt...does more salt in a dish creates a crack in hus-wife relation???????????????????? does salt has such a huge role in destroying a marriage?

n one more thing....all of avantika's scenes are shot with dupes....only her close up shots are takes....she is no whr seen with others...y is that so???????????????????
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

yeah, i also want him to do that............but he had already reacted............Cry and everybody saw itAngry 

but i won't like it if he tries to cover up now as he had already reacted............he should play it down..........ie he should not tell anything in front of anyone........ask everyone else to go from there, and tell pratigya that its OK , he is happy that she thought of making his fav dish, so what she put salt instead of sugar(bec he will think that she did a mistake)...........then pratigya would realize the foul play..............Angry  bec if u cover up for ur loved ones, it won't do good for them in the future and that's not true love............u should support them in front of others but should point out their mistakes when they r alone.............
yaa i agree.he already reacted..................n if he cover up just bz it was made by pratgya it'll not appeal to me.............now it whd b interesting to see wat he'lll do.............welll i don't think krishna can react in such a sensible way.............
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

i agree wid uThumbs Up pragati  he should eat it  bt also say to her that she had did a mistake bt it,s her love which made that kheer more sweet and tastyHug plz cv,s don,t show us any anger btw them becoz if they will be sad so our weekend will also be sad Unhappy

but that whd not look real if he cover up n say that it's her love which has made it sweet.........now wen he already reacted.........it'll look vry filmy if he says these words...........Ouch

Go to top