Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Damodar's 1st Wife makes an Appearance (Page 2)

kad271 Groupbie
kad271
kad271

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
that would be a cool story, as long as vandu and sachin aren't blood-related to savita either.

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara10

i remember that track u wrote- i loved it and wanted it to be real! :) but, here's the catch, as far as savita being manav's stepmom, do u guys remember in the epi where he leavs the shaadi mandap, savita says somthing like, "maine isse janam diya, lekin ab tak samjha nahin..." or whatever. So the cvs seemed to make a point to let us know she's his birth mom. But then again, it's a show and nothing is quite logical, so they can anything a possibility.

Zaara ...i no longer see PR on televsion where there are english subtitles but watch it on the internet videos so i don't know of this that Savita said...(or even what it says above, except from your comment i can guess that she  must have said something like:  "i gave birth to this child and..etc etc etc??) Is that close?   On ZeeTv's own write up it says this :

Savita is Damodar's second wife and Manav's step-mother. Though she feigns care and concern for Manav, she despises him. She camouflages her actual feelings as Manav is the sole breadwinner of the family. Not wanting any threat to her finanacial condition, Savita opposes any marriage plans for Manav.

(But of course the marriage to Girish (hehehe) provided the money....so THAT marriage was ok) LOL Angry

I agree that shows can do anything they like but it seems changing a step mother to a birth mother of the same child Shocked is really stupid on the part of the writers...do they forget what they wrote in the early part of the script??? Ha! silly question i guess. 

I want the Archanafan script !!!!!!!!!!!  Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArchanafanWriter42

Writer42 Goldie
Writer42
Writer42

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Archana Fan is right on the money. Savita does not behave like a birth mother or even a step-mother. Introducing a new character would bring fresh blood in a stale story line. Good stories are about excellent conflict-raising situations and having the first wife enter the picture would add that conflict. Savita would learn first hand what Archana went through with Shravni ie having another woman destroy her marriage which of course even at the time Manav was to blame for.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Archanafannaava

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
@naava: yup, it translates to savi saying that she gave birth to him, but still hasn't understood him. I knew that the zee descrip of her said she's damo's 2nd wife, but i had no clue it said she's m's step-mom! That's such an important detail to the show, wonder y they dont use it in the story, or i guess they'r just not using it as a true fact...? This was probably written wen they were still adapting the tamil version for this hindi one so it was nevr edited/updated.

Edited by zaara10 - 18 December 2010 at 2:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Archanafan

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kad271

that would be a cool story, as long as vandu and sachin aren't blood-related to savita either.

i think they are. though......it's just manav .who is not supposed to be..i think both vandu and sachin were younger siblings and from savita not the first wife
Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Just think, why was Manav singled out and not given an education? He could have been brilliant! Now the parents will never know how far he could have gone.

He was robbed of the chance to shine.

And in my track I had made Sachin and Vandita Savita's kids, which is why Sachin was so much more chummy with Savita.

Manav, I had written, was not her offspring but the 1st wife's, who was Damodar's 1st love but left him due to his drinking and her depression because of it, so they split sadly but amicably.

Now I want her back so that Savita gets an ounce of her own meds. Which she should be on, because I think she may be bi-polar.

Also, lying to the cops that Damodar tried to kill her and beats her, ya think Damodar will forget all this made-up baloney?

I think that day, something broke inside of his heart. Going to jail at his wife's hands over lies, this would be the most opportune time for Aradhana to come back into his life, so that even under the pretext of helping her thru a difficult time in her life, he gets to be, platonically, of course, with someone who is kind, understanding and sweet tempered like Archana.

At his age, after all these years of hearing this crazy woman's taunts and insults, he deserves a good friend, even if she used to be married to him.

I want them to consider this angle and see the reaction it gets, the love between Damodar and Aradhana may be revived and though all she will do is live in their home like an old friend, Savita will hate it because Aradhana may know some spicy secrets about Savita, which she may divulge or not to the chawl people.

At least it will take her mind off ArMan and she may ask Aradhana to pay to live there.

Savita's histrionic personality may make Damodar, after being sent to jail over lies, welcome Aradhana into his home and give her "panaah" for a while.

Lets show the contrast between the two women in his life and the similarities between Aradhana and Manav, and when he finds out, he will instantly bond with her, they're both gentle-natured.

Archana will LOVE her.
Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Hey, even Vandita will love her, she'll wish her own mother was like Aradhana, because Vandu is like Manav, she has no guile in her, she's kind and tolerant and understands her father and Manav well.

Go to top