India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Damodar's 1st Wife makes an Appearance

Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Zee TV's actor bios note that Savita is Damodar's 2nd wife.

Let's try this angle for some fun....

After seeing how she almost tried to kill Archana today, how would it be if the first wife walked into Damodar's life and asked him to help her, to take her in and support her through some calamity she's facing? Insaniyat ke khatir?

Damodar can show that he still has feelings for his 1st wife (who divorced him long ago due to his drinking habit) and that Manav is her son and not Savita's, otherwise she would not have a devil-may-care-attitude when Manav burned his hand...a real Ayi would have rushed to bandage his hand. Savita just got madder.

Hmmmm, sumthin's fishy here as regards to motherly feelings.

The 1st wife can be the polar opposite of Savita in temperament and Damodar has seen his marriage to Savita deteriorate terribly over the past few months, so he's wondering if he should help his first wife out in a time of crisis in her life.

Savita would go wild but Damodar would stand firm and let his first wife stay, again, insaniyat ke khatir.

This would throw a monkey wrench into Savita's future plans to kill Archu or bring Manav home simply to pay the bills.

Anyway, who knew Savita had a bride burner in her? Scary stuff.

There is a new madness in her character that the CVs have added, her eyes roll, her lips curl in fury and today, she tried to make a human french fry out of Archu and instead hurt Manav in the process, physically and emotionally.

Is Sav goin' mad? Is her hold on the real world slipping in front of our eyes? No wonder Damodar locked her up.

How would Sav react if wife No.1 walked back into Damodar's life? Stuff like that happens, ya know?

Would Manav like to meet his real mother? Who is just as cool, kind and compassionate as he is?

I would love an angle like that. How 'bout you guys?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tinagirlsnowymahalaxmikaewaArsha85Writer42shootingstar27naava-SushitaLover--monica-coolpratznycsweetieGur.N.coolTanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
i've been thinking about the fact that savita is the second wife and not the real mom...but hadn't thought any further than that...you make a good point that a real Aie would NOT  have been nonchalant about manav's burns..(or for that matter try to burn anyone alive, Angryespecially the wife of the child you were supposed to love)  .that is NOT to imply that stepmoms don't love their stepchildren...But some stepmoms never accept the stepchildren  -resenting them because they represent the first wife.  and of course some love their stepchildren more than their own real mothers do.  .Maybe Savita never accepted manav as her child... it was the younger Sachin who was her own that she was so balistic about having the child of his in her house...like she even cares at all about any children manav would ever have?? it doesnt look like it......(course first he and archu have to do "something" before that can ever be a possibility...and i am not sure they know what it is they have to do  LOL LOL

It seems i read something about the first wife / mother but maybe it was a fantasy track on this forum...but what i read she sounded like a very nice woman.. Approve

All to say, i think you are on to something and i like your idea    i hope the CV's pick up on it!!!!  Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Archanafan

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archanafan

Zee TV's actor bios note that Savita is Damodar's 2nd wife.

Let's try this angle for some fun....

After seeing how she almost tried to kill Archana today, how would it be if the first wife walked into Damodar's life and asked him to help her, to take her in and support her through some calamity she's facing? Insaniyat ke khatir?

Damodar can show that he still has feelings for his 1st wife (who divorced him long ago due to his drinking habit) and that Manav is her son and not Savita's, otherwise she would not have a devil-may-care-attitude when Manav burned his hand...a real Ayi would have rushed to bandage his hand. Savita just got madder.

Hmmmm, sumthin's fishy here as regards to motherly feelings.

The 1st wife can be the polar opposite of Savita in temperament and Damodar has seen his marriage to Savita deteriorate terribly over the past few months, so he's wondering if he should help his first wife out in a time of crisis in her life.

Savita would go wild but Damodar would stand firm and let his first wife stay, again, insaniyat ke khatir.

This would throw a monkey wrench into Savita's future plans to kill Archu or bring Manav home simply to pay the bills.

Anyway, who knew Savita had a bride burner in her? Scary stuff.

There is a new madness in her character that the CVs have added, her eyes roll, her lips curl in fury and today, she tried to make a human french fry out of Archu and instead hurt Manav in the process, physically and emotionally.

Is Sav goin' mad? Is her hold on the real world slipping in front of our eyes? No wonder Damodar locked her up.

How would Sav react if wife No.1 walked back into Damodar's life? Stuff like that happens, ya know?

Would Manav like to meet his real mother? Who is just as cool, kind and compassionate as he is?

I would love an angle like that. How 'bout you guys?

that would be interesting

Archanafan

Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks Naava.

What you read before was also a track I added here two months ago I think. I wanted the first wife to be named Aradhana, because it is so pretty and so similar to Archana.

Also, if Savita is getting out of hand emotionally, how can the CVs expect us to trust her with the care of a small child? It takes a thanda mizaj to watch over a baby.

Soch ne ki baat hai.

Also, if Damo accepts wife No. 1 for a few days, and they bond, all those old feelings come back, and he gives up his drinking, the viewers would give and arm and a leg and maybe even a eyeball to see that!!!

Also, the CVs can show that baby Sachu likes Aradhana and bonds better with her than screechy Savita. That's enough to make her toes curl with rage.

This would be the most livid we will have ever seen Savita...woman has come unhinged and that's when we get to see some really good performances by Usha.

Edited by Archanafan - 17 December 2010 at 2:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Writer42naava

Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
One more point: this angle would take Savita's mind off of killing Archu and be-izzaating Manav, because she's got a huge problem at home that has walked right out of her past and is threatening to wreck her non-extent marital bliss.

When Sav waves that knife about in the kitchen when making a point (no pun intended) to Damodar, it scares me that if you get this lady mad enough, that knife could find a permanent home somewhere on your body.

She's been earning some seriously bad karma by hurting Archana and Manav, going even to the point of burning a human being alive. I'm not even counting taking away Shravni's baby.

Shouldn't she get a bit of her own medicine? She wants to end ArMan's marriage with such vehemence, let Aradhana's sudden presence in their home jolt her into the real world.

Kissi ki grahasti barbad karti jarahi hai, ab apni grahasti pe ban ayi tou kya karegi, Savita Ayi?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Writer42naava

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Hi Archanafan

Yes, i would think it would take her mind off of Archana!  and maybe like you say "jolt her into the real world"

Does Manav know that this is not his birth mother?  I am getting confused now by your previous track and the show!! LOL 

I think it would be really good for Manav to connect with a loving mother regardless of the former wife/current wife issue.. He's never had any real parenting...altho i am not anti Damodar like some are...i think he's a sweet sensitive soul who takes too much to heart...which is usually the stuff alcoholics are made of...too sensitive...   but wouldn't it be good for him to experience the love of a mother instead of hatred/greed/selfishness etc/ ????  Shocked  No wonder he's so passive and unsure...he needs some self esteem boosting!! 

Can you apply for the job with the CV's and develop this track??????Day Dreaming

Writer42

Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Oh, and don't forget, she got him arrested today and lied about him trying to kill her. A bogus claim.

Doesn't he deserve a sane, kind wife in his later years? Its time for wife No. 1 to enter the picture.

This woman is beyond crazy...won't be surprised if she smothers him in his sleep.

Writer42

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
i remember that track u wrote- i loved it and wanted it to be real! :) but, here's the catch, as far as savita being manav's stepmom, do u guys remember in the epi where he leavs the shaadi mandap, savita says somthing like, "maine isse janam diya, lekin ab tak samjha nahin..." or whatever. So the cvs seemed to make a point to let us know she's his birth mom. But then again, it's a show and nothing is quite logical, so they can anything a possibility.

Go to top