Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

SBS Segment : Producer Ne Todi Jodi

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
 SBS will have a segment on Abeer and Leher...dey showed a pic from YPNHK..

Segment Is Titled : Producer ne Todi Jodi...

will update after telecast...
Edited by gaurav_fan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The Reporter Said : "Ab Baat Kartein Hain Sabse Bade Bewafa Ki..Pehle Inhone Damini ,Phir Leher Ke Saath Jodi Banayi...Lekin Serial Khatam Hone Ke Baad Inhone Nandini Ke Saath Jodi Banayi.."

will post d vid
Edited by gaurav_fan - 13 years ago
AshVikrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the reporter even said dat ABHER jodi became very popular.....toh ab humein producers ko pata na padega...YARAV ko wapas lane ke liye...!

@tanya: thanx for info
Edited by YARAVforever - 13 years ago
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Tanya ...

I watched the segment... and was very happy they included AbHer in it 😃 But did not like the fact that they used the term 'sabse bada bewafa' 😕  As if he is the only actor who has gone ahead and signed other projects .. 😡 Plus .. the video also they used was of his Oman trip, like he was some kinda casanova or something! 😕 
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Tanya for the info and video..........

I am glad they included AbHer.........but not happy with the way it was shown!  After all every show has to end and the actors have to move on to the next one..............

Mixed feelings on this one! 😕
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TANYA  🤗....thank u for the info and link......I agree with Eks and Shobs about the segment......not happy about the way they showed it 😕.....but happy because this made me realise once again that in all the couples on TV lately AbHer are the best  😍.....picture perfect couple 😊

GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this in  my view could have been portrayed in a more sensitive way...it was shwn as if actors are irresponsible deceivers when thay move on to their next show...as if they are ditching their girl friends or something😕and i was so angry when they said "watch out for the biggest 'bewafaa'"😡just coz his talent brings him back to small screen and he is never away from his fans who adore him, doesnot show that he isfickle-minded.its not like he leaves shows mid-way...and in my opinion, though its really heart-breaking when your most-loved show ends, it is actually good that his shows do not keep dragging unnecessarily...
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: GauravsDbest

this in  my view could have been portrayed in a more sensitive way...it was shwn as if actors are irresponsible deceivers when thay move on to their next show...as if they are ditching their girl friends or something😕and i was so angry when they said "watch out for the biggest 'bewafaa'"😡just coz his talent brings him back to small screen and he is never away from his fans who adore him, doesnot show that he isfickle-minded.its not like he leaves shows mid-way...and in my opinion, though its really heart-breaking when your most-loved show ends, it is actually good that his shows do not keep dragging unnecessarily...

Exactly Shrek .. thats my point! The guys were projected like they are 'bewafas' .. and Gaurav is the biggest one of them! What the heck!!! Angry And the Oman trip clip didn't make it any better ...

But .. on the positive side ... they did have AbHer on the list .. so yeah, am fine with that .. ready to forgive .. lol!
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Reading all your comments making me  antsy now...

Tanya, please post the vid soon ya!!!