Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

which arjun do u like the most?! (Page 3)

sweet candy Goldie
sweet candy
sweet candy

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani712

Originally posted by sweetcandy

Originally posted by rani712

hehe I like him with attitude and as the one that portrays the impression that he is  heartless. but he is actually soft on the inside.
I dont like him all lovey dovey..  and laughing.. n or smiling too much.
I think A smirk suits him more than a wide smile on his face.

yeah,that what I wanted to say actually,a litle smile suits him more than a wide smileLOLBig smile

LOL honestly. well i am catching up with season 1 .. I recently started watching this show.
ANd atm i am at the beginning episodes, where he is learning to smile and  all. I am just like OMGG stop smiling... It doesnt suit you. Just hv the smirk  =)
LOLLOLLOL yeah I still remeber those episodes,enjoy the season one,i'm sure u'll like it...

-medz- Goldie
-medz-
-medz-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged
i love him both the wayzz....
just love the way he is !! Day Dreaming
PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Hmm according to me he looks the best when he's serious and angry....giving those killer looks Embarrassed Otherwise he looks good always LOL
Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
he is always a treat to watch, but to be specific............i like him best when he makes that typical innocent face as if he is completely helpless & second when he is damn angry..........

he is a sweetheart...........muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
sweet candy Goldie
sweet candy
sweet candy

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
thank u thank u thank u guyzzzzz 4 agreeing with meHugI know that all the girls loves the man when he is serious lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan23

muskaan23 Senior Member
muskaan23
muskaan23

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
I like tht Singhaniya... BAD BOY style he has...!!.. n ehen he is ANGRY.... GOSSSHHHHHH... Day Dreaming ....waise bhi.. guys look hot when they r angry.. but he is so AWESOME...... love tht ANGRY YOUNG MAN... Wink
angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
u r so rite..
no matter arjun punj or arjun singhania but he has this serious attitude and this dark truth which makes him so like you jst start feeling for him..
he is such a sweetheart..its like because of that attitude of his you feel like safeguard him...awwww his character is like you bound to fall for him..
so different from his actual nature..
and still he portrays it well..
simply love him..
kkrockzz Newbie
kkrockzz
kkrockzz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
All shades of Arjun.... just perfect!!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index