Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Merry Xmas BB4 Forum Members. Lets give gifts :) (Page 3)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

Pulwasha: Ur one crazy Dolly worshipper! I have enjoyed interacting with u on the DDT. Ur also one of the members who have made me feel welcome to comment on the DDT even though there's always all sorts of discussions going on. Oh btw ur stunning. Had loved ur profile pics. Hope to see u next yearSmile 

Hug awwwwwwwwwwwww this is sooooo sweett... thank you soooo much...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Samfan (Nilu): Ur one very funny gal and loyal Sammy fan! Thanx for being a regular on my first ever GOTW as u no doubt have some of the most super hilarious captions! U shud check out the amount of like buttons pressed for ur captions yaar! I just noticed it yesterday lol. Very creative! Thanx for talking to me thru PMs... Iam glad I got to know uSmile I dunno if ur on facebook but I would love to keep in touch with u thru it. Hope u will be around.
 Merry Christmas and a happy new year guys!Big smile

Thank you soo soo soo much girl........ You have just made my day and my Christmas........ thank you dear Heart Lots of love to you........... I have PM u my facebook link........ God bless you always!!!

Just to add...... I so totally go gaga over cats/kittens................ Amazing video for me....... thanks!!!

Edited by samFan - 23 December 2010 at 11:18pm

shivani003

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

shivani003

Cute_Tulip IF-Sizzlerz

General Discussions

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

shivani003

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
@shivani
laxmi_s:  I want to thank u for being a regular on my GOTW and having so much creativity with ur captions that u make the thread look even more fun! I have to say no one on this forum is capable of expressing their "emoticons" like you are Smile Special thanx for u providing me an emoticons link. It really helpedThumbs Up

green a emoticons 1 Green Letter A Emoticonsshivani....'Thank You Emoticonso much dear...... for making a mention about me in your lovely thread.... the GOTW was my pleasure and I had great fun out there.... Embarrassed! It was lovely knowing u dear.... Merry christmas to u !May Santa fulfill all your innate desires....!Big smile
Smiley santa 107.gif

Edited by laxmi_s - 24 December 2010 at 12:33pm

shivani003

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Oh wow....how nice and sweet thread!! sorry for the late reply as I was little inactive and could not check my pm till today Embarrassed

Merry Christmas to ya too dear Hug

Hope to see ya around again! Take care and have a blast Dancing

shivani003

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samFan

Samfan (Nilu): Ur one very funny gal and loyal Sammy fan! Thanx for being a regular on my first ever GOTW as u no doubt have some of the most super hilarious captions! U shud check out the amount of like buttons pressed for ur captions yaar! I just noticed it yesterday lol. Very creative! Thanx for talking to me thru PMs... Iam glad I got to know uSmile I dunno if ur on facebook but I would love to keep in touch with u thru it. Hope u will be around.
 Merry Christmas and a happy new year guys!Big smile

Thank you soo soo soo much girl........ You have just made my day and my Christmas........ thank you dear Heart Lots of love to you........... I have PM u my facebook link........ God bless you always!!!

Just to add...... I so totally go gaga over cats/kittens................ Amazing video for me....... thanks!!!

Oh really? Haha yeah we own a cat so right now I have a thing for cats too! Ok right now Iam heading off to boxing day sales. They are the most happening sales every year and Indians can never ignore sales lol. I will come back and send u a friend request on FB.Smile

Go to top