Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Merry Xmas BB4 Forum Members. Lets give gifts :)

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Hey guys,
Its Friday here in NZ and Iam assuming its still Thursday for a lot of u guys from different parts of the world. I had been wanting to make this thread for a while now since there are only few weeks left for this show to finish.

I have made this thread so we can give each other Christmas messages and farewell messages. It could be in any form such as pictures video clips/songs, poems or just a few lines to the ppl u enjoyed interacting with in this forum. I had lots of fun on this forum and made some friends who had so much in common with me.

I become really busy in the xmas period (Iam sure alot of us do so I thought its good if I do this 1 week early) so its probably good if I do this in advance.

Since Iam someone who is obsessed with Hindi songs and love collecting them I will post songs as a way of saying thanks... Hope u like them!Smile

Ok this song is to give a smile to all forum members. Iam sure u will agree that BB and its TRPs are incomplete without EGGS!Smile [Movie: Jodi No,1 - Ande ka Fanda] Seasons Greetings

Oh and this is specially for Samir fans. I grew up watching these songs in the 90s so they are special to me. A total blast from the past. Iam sure my fellow Samir fans as well as ppl around my age will agree! Here's my collection. If u guys have more then please do post them!

[1] Ghar aaja soniya

[2] Piya se milke aaye nain. Singer: Hema Sardesai.

[3] Kahin door jab din dhal jaaye. Singer: Jagjit Singh.

I just love the clips and songs!!! Music videos used to be 10 times better in the 90s na???Smile

[4]Chamma Chamma. Movie: China Gate. Singer: Alka Yagnik.

Errrr for this one I loveeee the song but try to control ur laughter when u see Sam dance with UrmilaTongueWink

[5] "Maati". Sammy n Mandira Bedi had done this one which involves the message of HIV awareness. Very touching and emotional. One of my personal favourites....

Hope u guys like my compilations... I still have yet to give my personal farewells to certain members on this forum. I will do it below.

Merry Xmas everyone. This has been my first year coming to Bigg Boss forum and I just had a blast here. Iam glad I got to know so many crazy and not so crazy Sam fans. Hope the ST fans come back too!

Have fun giving each other Xmas and farewell messages. Smile
Hope to see u guys around next year

P.S. Just cos Iam a Sam and ST fan, doesnt mean that those who are not their fans arent welcome!!!! This thread is for all BB4 forum members. Everyone is welcome here ok?Smile

Edited by shivani003 - 18 December 2010 at 11:00pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhannoSamrene.Monami.Shayariromiosugar1HaHaHeHe-Hupp-allizwell-prerna4rishavMithiBanifire_gun

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Lol now I dont know where to start! Hmmm maybe alphabetically...

Ankur_1305: You are one the funniest guys I have ever come across. Ur sense of humour is very sharp and I have loved interacting with u through scraps. Will miss ur Rajnikant jokes and yay Iam happy I had an impact on u hence ur supporting SamLOL I hope I will see u around next season as wellSmile

Arjun: When I was new to this forum, I thought ur very sarcastic and one of those paranoid types but I was very wrong! Iam glad I have interacted with u as ur thoughts and opinions are very sensible and you are very sweet. I suppose its just sometimes u used to rub ppl the wrong way which is why ur humour wasnt aprreciated. I personally have always enjoyed your posts and you are hilarious. I know I have told u a million times but my most fav post on IF is ur "99 facts about Dolly" thread. Hope to see u next year Mr Dolly's deciple.Tongue

DharmeshSir (Mihir): I havent been a regular on the DDT but whenever I have commented there you have been one of the ppl who always replies.Smile I have enjoyed interacting with u and as per ur advice I will someday watch BB2 as thats the only season I have yet to watch. And now I know that Mihir means sun. It is a nice name yaar!

Jessica1101: You are a very loyal Sammy fan and Iam glad that u have made many cool topics on the forum specially regarding Sam. Lol I hope we do finding a man like him (probably impossible but hey! One cant stop hoping after all umeed par duniya kaayam haiWinkLOL)

laxmi_s:  I want to thank u for being a regular on my GOTW and having so much creativity with ur captions that u make the thread look even more fun! I have to say no one on this forum is capable of expressing their "emoticons" like you are Smile Special thanx for u providing me an emoticons link. It really helpedThumbs Up

Monami (Abeer): ILU!!!! ILU!!!! ILU!!! I never knew that I was the first Sam fan that interacted with u! Well Iam feeling very lucky and in my eyes you my friend are Samir Soni's fan no. 1!!!! You were no doubt his most loyal supporter (and spammerTongue) when he was forcefully evicted from the show.... And u still churn out awesome topics everyday. ILU! ILU! ILU to infinity lol. And take care of ur health as I have diagnosed u with Samiria.... Dont get well soonWink

Pooja: Bunty Chor's pujaran Tongue Mwahahaha!!! Ok ok take a chill pill mujhe pata hai tumahara taste itna ganda nahi haiLOL Though I have to admit Iam damn happy he swore his head of at BB cos I do believe BB has been a total d.i.c.k this season! In a short amount of time I have had a blast interacting with u. U have a lot in common with me when it comes to our opinions about stuff in life... ILU lots!!! U know what? For an 18 year old chick ur ten times more sensible and sophisticated than 21 yr old Sara Khan. (Trust me... I mean it as a compliment)

Pulwasha: Ur one crazy Dolly worshipper! I have enjoyed interacting with u on the DDT. Ur also one of the members who have made me feel welcome to comment on the DDT even though there's always all sorts of discussions going on. Oh btw ur stunning. Had loved ur profile pics. Hope to see u next yearSmile

Samfan (Nilu): Ur one very funny gal and loyal Sammy fan! Thanx for being a regular on my first ever GOTW as u no doubt have some of the most super hilarious captions! U shud check out the amount of like buttons pressed for ur captions yaar! I just noticed it yesterday lol. Very creative! Thanx for talking to me thru PMs... Iam glad I got to know uSmile I dunno if ur on facebook but I would love to keep in touch with u thru it. Hope u will be around.

Samrene: You are also another loyal Samir fan. I have enjoyed reading ur posts and also thanx for being an active member on the GOTW. Lets hope Sammy wins. Hopefully u will be around next year tooSmile

Shayari: You are a very sweet member. I havent interacted with u too much but still have enjoyed reading ur posts. And dont be shy and intimidated by the funny ones. You are also very funny in your own style. Besides u dont need to be the funny one to be CoolSmile Hope to see u around.

ST paltan (Romiosugar, prerna4rishav, Pinky, Farhaan): You guys are awesome!!!! You are all very sweet and have always made me feel welcome on ST's AT. I cant believe you guys had quit this forum for like 3 days? I dunno the reason but Iam glad u guys came back!!!! Believe me the forum was dull without u guys yaar!

Lol btw congratulations to u guys for having the maximum no. of ATs for a single contestant!!! Kaash Sam had that many AT's hehe. Oh btw Guddi ur one of the most popular members on members hall of fame. Congo! (I noticed that when I was figuring out whose names to take for the member awards... hard work!)

Merry Christmas and a happy new year guys!Big smile

Edited by shivani003 - 23 December 2010 at 6:39pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Samrenepooja.s92.Monami.yellowflowerpinky no1romiosugar1-allizwell-Faraan92prerna4rishav

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.shivani003ThatOneGuy

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Awwwwww! Ur welcome pooja! Ur really sweet. We have clicked really well in such a short amount of time! Anyway Iam leaving for now. Iam gonna go have dinner. Now I will probably come back tomorrow morning to check if Sammy is safe.... which Iam 99.9% sure he will be!

(Come to think of it...I was 99% sure that MT would be safe 2 weeks ago. Gosh Sam u better be safe!)

Cya Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92.Monami.prerna4rishav

Samrene IF-Dazzler
Samrene
Samrene

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:29am | IP Logged
I LOVE IT!!!! and khabardaar jo koi mere sammy per hasa in the chamma song Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.shivani003

Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shayari

hey shivani, one more amazing post from u..... very soon will post my gifts here dear!!

Lol thanx!Smile

Go to top