Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Didnt Ekta define TaAnu's love "pure"?? (Page 2)

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
@ sweety----i think ekta has now changed
she is now laying more stress on the purity of any relationship
if u see her shows pavitra rishta there the bond between the leads is very very strong & pure & thts why the show is a big hit !!!!Big smile

Edited by sita11 - 17 December 2010 at 3:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

@ sweety----i think ekta has now changed
she is now laying more stress on the purity of any relationship
if u see her shows pavitra rishta there the bond between the leads is very very strong & pure & thts why the show is a big hit !!!!Big smile
in the coming episdoes we hope to see da changed ektaLOLLOL...............hope she just dosent make TL a typical BT show.coz at thr press conference she told tht it is  a diff. show, it has no villians, it is her first serial without any vaps bt it doesnt seem to be ture..coz TL has more villians (five) than the good ones.....bt still finger crossedShocked
khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
yaa this ekta never stays on her words....she saud tht there wont be ny villains in the show.....and now positive sey zyada negative characters bharey parey hain show main LOL .....and now this.....frm where we can feel purity if their luv if she show us this baby track.....never trust ektaAngry
anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
all of ekta's jodis share ""pure"" love......really pure....but sidewise they share many more pure relations with many others n have pure kids too...... her jodis cant be belived at any timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

can anyone name a"single" jodi who shared a loyal faithful relation in any of these in numerous K soaps??????????????just a single one? who never had an affair/marraige with anyone else n was faithful to their relation?????????????????????

Edited by anamika_0 - 17 December 2010 at 5:12am
Hrithik09 Senior Member
Hrithik09
Hrithik09

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
i am totally agree with this post
MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

for some reason..i still believe this baby is not anu's...may be there might be some hidden past of mrinalini which only anu knows...becz of that..to help her he might have acknowledged that baby as his somewhereOuch....this so called kakimaa may doesnt know anythig about it...ConfusedOuch....
and yeah...if it is true that the baby is anu's...then there would be no trace of purity left in anu taani's relationship....i am not saying this becz he had a child without marriage..but becz he is not that kind of guy...and something as important as this...not easy to forgetShockedShocked.....he would definitely have told taani if he had a child..that makes me think this simply impossibleUnhappy....someone is actually trying to create a rift between anu and taaniOuch...thru this childCryCry...i have a feeling shekhar and arovindam are doing this...AngryOuch
and  dear...a golden adviceEmbarrassed ....NEVER trust ekta on her words about a showCry......in TL at first articles saying there are no villains in this showShockedShocked...now i cant find a scene shot without a member of TQ interfering in it...this show is exploding with villains now....ConfusedOuchOuch...

Someone should really call Ekta out on this....she said that there would be no villains and honestly it seems like Tere Liye has more villains in the show being evil all together at once than basically the villains in Ekta's other shows right now put together...in Tere Liye, one villains story doesn't even end before another villain enters...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika_0

all of ekta's jodis share ""pure"" love......really pure....but sidewise they share many more pure relations with many others n have pure kids too...... her jodis cant be belived at any timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

can anyone name a"single" jodi who shared a loyal faithful relation in any of these in numerous K soaps??????????????just a single one? who never had an affair/marraige with anyone else n was faithful to their relation?????????????????????
vry tough ques.LOLLOL
lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PremHeerJuneja5

Originally posted by deeps07

for some reason..i still believe this baby is not anu's...may be there might be some hidden past of mrinalini which only anu knows...becz of that..to help her he might have acknowledged that baby as his somewhereOuch....this so called kakimaa may doesnt know anythig about it...ConfusedOuch....
and yeah...if it is true that the baby is anu's...then there would be no trace of purity left in anu taani's relationship....i am not saying this becz he had a child without marriage..but becz he is not that kind of guy...and something as important as this...not easy to forgetShockedShocked.....he would definitely have told taani if he had a child..that makes me think this simply impossibleUnhappy....someone is actually trying to create a rift between anu and taaniOuch...thru this childCryCry...i have a feeling shekhar and arovindam are doing this...AngryOuch
and  dear...a golden adviceEmbarrassed ....NEVER trust ekta on her words about a showCry......in TL at first articles saying there are no villains in this showShockedShocked...now i cant find a scene shot without a member of TQ interfering in it...this show is exploding with villains now....ConfusedOuchOuch...

Someone should really call Ekta out on this....she said that there would be no villains and honestly it seems like Tere Liye has more villains in the show being evil all together at once than basically the villains in Ekta's other shows right now put together...in Tere Liye, one villains story doesn't even end before another villain enters...
Ekta's no.. plssss??LOLLOL

Go to top