Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
yaa this ekta never stays on her words....she saud tht there wont be ny villains in the show.....and now positive sey zyada negative characters bharey parey hain show main πŸ˜† .....and now this.....frm where we can feel purity if their luv if she show us this baby track.....never trust ekta😑
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
all of ekta's jodis share ""pure"" love......really pure....but sidewise they share many more pure relations with many others n have pure kids too...... her jodis cant be belived at any timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

can anyone name a"single" jodi who shared a loyal faithful relation in any of these in numerous K soaps??????????????just a single one? who never had an affair/marraige with anyone else n was faithful to their relation?????????????????????
Edited by anamika_0 - 13 years ago
Hrithik09 thumbnail
i am totally agree with this post
MeraHarshad17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deeps07

for some reason..i still believe this baby is not anu's...may be there might be some hidden past of mrinalini which only anu knows...becz of that..to help her he might have acknowledged that baby as his somewhere....this so called kakimaa may doesnt know anythig about it...πŸ˜•....
and yeah...if it is true that the baby is anu's...then there would be no trace of purity left in anu taani's relationship....i am not saying this becz he had a child without marriage..but becz he is not that kind of guy...and something as important as this...not easy to forget😲😲.....he would definitely have told taani if he had a child..that makes me think this simply impossibleπŸ˜”....someone is actually trying to create a rift between anu and taani...thru this child😭😭...i have a feeling shekhar and arovindam are doing this...😑
and  dear...a golden advice😳 ....NEVER trust ekta on her words about a show😭......in TL at first articles saying there are no villains in this show😲😲...now i cant find a scene shot without a member of TQ interfering in it...this show is exploding with villains now....πŸ˜•...

Someone should really call Ekta out on this....she said that there would be no villains and honestly it seems like Tere Liye has more villains in the show being evil all together at once than basically the villains in Ekta's other shows right now put together...in Tere Liye, one villains story doesn't even end before another villain enters...
lilsweety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anamika_0

all of ekta's jodis share ""pure"" love......really pure....but sidewise they share many more pure relations with many others n have pure kids too...... her jodis cant be belived at any timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

can anyone name a"single" jodi who shared a loyal faithful relation in any of these in numerous K soaps??????????????just a single one? who never had an affair/marraige with anyone else n was faithful to their relation?????????????????????

vry tough ques.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lilsweety thumbnail
Originally posted by: PremHeerJuneja5

Someone should really call Ekta out on this....she said that there would be no villains and honestly it seems like Tere Liye has more villains in the show being evil all together at once than basically the villains in Ekta's other shows right now put together...in Tere Liye, one villains story doesn't even end before another villain enters...

Ekta's no.. plssss??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lilsweety thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hrithik09

i am totally agree with this post

thnksss