India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Didnt Ekta define TaAnu's love "pure"??

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Guysss...In yesterday's epi if we predict, then we say dat the child must be of mrinalini- Onu................and i guess this is only going to happen..........just wanna ask one question.can't ekta do her serials withou "this" twist??I mean her every serial has"baby before marriage" twist...........when she was interviewed at press conference of her serial and also at the prmotions she always emphasised TaAnu's love as "pure".their love is still pure.bt wont this twist make it a lil unpure?? A little weak...........a little tangible??.Tiwsts r part of serials and lovestories bt these types of twist ruin it..........i remember i had made a post on asking the fans to define the love of taanu in one word.and majority said "pure"....i again say dat their love is pure bt now we will not feel "the pureness" which we used to feel earlier, "if" my prediction is ryt....and i want my prediction to be false........of which chances r vry lessCry

If have been rude, really sorry.didn't mean to hurt anyone!! just xpreesed mah feelings........i too lv da serial to da core.bt just wanna know ur opinions on dis!!

do commentSmile

Edited by lilsweety - 17 December 2010 at 4:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

amithumohit_rockstardeeps07x-Sundas-xkhajju-Ramya-

amithu Groupbie
amithu
amithu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Yes.. I agree with you.. When there are a million plausible twists that could have been shown, why the one that is too very irrational and absurd?

I dont understand why they claimed it to be different, when all they are showing is a typical BT sequence

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khajju

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
for some reason..i still believe this baby is not anu's...may be there might be some hidden past of mrinalini which only anu knows...becz of that..to help her he might have acknowledged that baby as his somewhereOuch....this so called kakimaa may doesnt know anythig about it...ConfusedOuch....
and yeah...if it is true that the baby is anu's...then there would be no trace of purity left in anu taani's relationship....i am not saying this becz he had a child without marriage..but becz he is not that kind of guy...and something as important as this...not easy to forgetShockedShocked.....he would definitely have told taani if he had a child..that makes me think this simply impossibleUnhappy....someone is actually trying to create a rift between anu and taaniOuch...thru this childCryCry...i have a feeling shekhar and arovindam are doing this...AngryOuch
and  dear...a golden adviceEmbarrassed ....NEVER trust ekta on her words about a showCry......in TL at first articles saying there are no villains in this showShockedShocked...now i cant find a scene shot without a member of TQ interfering in it...this show is exploding with villains now....ConfusedOuchOuch...

soapsuds

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

for some reason..i still believe this baby is not anu's...may be there might be some hidden past of mrinalini which only anu knows...becz of that..to help her he might have acknowledged that baby as his somewhereOuch....this so called kakimaa may doesnt know anythig about it...ConfusedOuch....
and yeah...if it is true that the baby is anu's...then there would be no trace of purity left in anu taani's relationship....i am not saying this becz he had a child without marriage..but becz he is not that kind of guy...and something as important as this...not easy to forgetShockedShocked.....he would definitely have told taani if he had a child..that makes me think this simply impossibleUnhappy....someone is actually trying to create a rift between anu and taaniOuch...thru this childCryCry...i have a feeling shekhar and arovindam are doing this...AngryOuch

I agree with you on  that deeps...even I think he might be the baby's guardian and not the father, and mistakenly attributed as the father coz he has publicly ackowledged this. I think the biggest issue we would have to the baby track if the baby is Onu's would not be that he is the father -- it would be that he left the girl and the child, and didn't tell anyone about this, which is just not like him! One of the best traits that Onu possesses is that he is honest and forthright: he was frank with Taani about how he felt for her, and right uptil  the time he realised his feelings, he never gave her any false hopes. How do  you reconcile such a sincere guy with an  image of Onu leaving a girl pregnant and not mentioning it  even once? If it's a 'he gets drunk and spends the night with her and doesn't know about it'...gah! Dumb track!

deeps07

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged

and  dear...a golden adviceEmbarrassed ....NEVER trust ekta on her words about a showCry......in TL at first articles saying there are no villains in this showShockedShocked...now i cant find a scene shot without a member of TQ interfering in it...this show is exploding with villains now....ConfusedOuchOuch...
vry well said. i mnot able to stop agreeing wid u on each and every line.................except, "i have a feeling shekhar and arovindam are doing this...AngryOuch".............bt otherwise i think u may be ryt.....

deeps07

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:46am | IP Logged
def anurag is not the father of that baby
now we hv to see how taani helps out anurag in coming out of all this mess !!
lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

def anurag is not the father of that baby
now we hv to see how taani helps out anurag in coming out of all this mess !!
Taani jitna vishwas nhi karti utna i turst onuLOL...bt i can neva trust EktaCry
lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

I agree with you on  that deeps...even I think he might be the baby's guardian and not the father, and mistakenly attributed as the father coz he has publicly ackowledged this. I think the biggest issue we would have to the baby track if the baby is Onu's would not be that he is the father -- it would be that he left the girl and the child, and didn't tell anyone about this, which is just not like him! One of the best traits that Onu possesses is that he is honest and forthright: he was frank with Taani about how he felt for her, and right uptil  the time he realised his feelings, he never gave her any false hopes. How do  you reconcile such a sincere guy with an  image of Onu leaving a girl pregnant and not mentioning it  even once? If it's a 'he gets drunk and spends the night with her and doesn't know about it'...gah! Dumb track!
i also believe Onu and his honesty bt can never believe Ekta.....we al know how Onu is bt we do not know how Ekta is so i cud predict dis.otherwise toh i trust mah onu blindly............."If it's a 'he gets drunk and spends the night with her and doesn't know about it'...gah! Dumb track!"..this line can put mah prediction trueee

Go to top