Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

My Last Desire... Sajan ss !!! (Complited) (Page 40)

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Hey Radhi OMG!!ShockedWhat a totally emotional n touchyCryCry.and OMG!!ShockedWHat a Mindblowing Shocking Twist ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked...............................

4/5 for writing such an emotional and suspensefull SS..WOW!!ClapClapClapClapClapClap.....................

SUPERB work SweetyThumbs UpStarStarStarStarClapClapClapClap.........

Extremely well written update and What a rocking story and your story is getting interesting and mysterious day by day ...............Mindblowing story line.....Thumbs UpClapClap.............................

U know dear u wrote it so well that I had tears in my eyes the whole time i was reading your update .........Cry.............Samrats condition when he came 2 college n faintedCry and then during Flash back part when Samrat came to gunjans home and conversation between Sajan and sajan crying ManCryCry..........and then samrat vomiting Cryand not telling gunjan his condition that he did vomit blood ..CryCrygunjan caring 4 samrat n samrat falling 2 sleep in gunjans arms .....Man each n every scene u wrote was just Fabulous and so so touchy n so Emotional Cry..that imagining while reading it I had tears in my eyes reading n imagining samrats conditionCryCry...........But I must say this RADHi in such  a story it is very important 2 show proper emotions in such conditions and RADHI Dear u expressed Samrat n gunjans emotions and samrats condition Perfectly and FANTASTICALLY...............ROCKING Thumbs UpClap..................

and The Twist Man WOW!! what a TwistThumbs UpShockedShocked..this twist has completely shocked me n I am speechlessShockedShockedShocked..................Now I am even more confusedConfusedConfusedShocked..........But twist was superb................yaa I also thought that Samrat ko Brain tumour nahi hoga and  gang is lying 2 Gunjan ................And Samrat kissi shock ki waja Samrat ki assi condition hui hogii..... Yaa I even thought their is some Mystery behind Samrats condition...................................................................................

BUT BUT BUT Even in my wildest imagination I never thought that Samrat was not mad But He was Made MADShockedShockedShockedShocked ..And when I read this in the last part of update I was Like Fully Shocked and said 2 myself WHAT??ShockedOMG !! ShockedWhats this ??ShockedShockedShocked
ShockedShockedShocked
But I must say this.....What an Awesome , amazing and 100% Shocking twistThumbs Up...........ShockedShockedShocked...........With this twist your story is going in a Great direction.that is filled with suspense and Mystery.WOW!!WinkBig smile................

LAGTA HAI CID KO BULANA HOGA...WinkKya KHAYAL HAI RADHI CID KII HELP LAIN( ACP PRADYUMAN KII Help lein Or DAYA Ko Bulayein))WinkBig smile.MYSTERY SOLVE karney and ur help ke liyeBig smile..Wink.JUST JOKING........But Seriously I loved this TWIST COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY ..WOW!! MARVELLOUSClapClapClap.

Man Now me thinking WHO IS Behind this ?? Who deliberately made Samrat Mad?? and Why didnt Gang tell Gunjan that Samrats parents died in car accident??Confused......Whats going On??????????ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused..................So many Qs and one answer ----RADHI ........As u r the who only knows whats gonna happen next.......WinkSmileSO Plsss Update Soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn plssssssssssssssssssssss...WinkBig smile..............................Really Anxious and Excited 2 know the further part of story..................................

But I must say this Either gang is hiding some major thing from Gunjan or May be gang also doesnt know the complete Truth ....ConfusedBut Jo bhi hai I think Now Gang ko Gunjan ko Clear Answers deney hongey as Gunjan Gang kii BAND jaroor bajayegii......and in the begining WHY DID Nupur said 2 mayank that Samrat kii halat ke jimedar Hum log hain Why?? Confused.........and Gang told Gunjan that samrat was behaving madly and used 2 get crazy so thats why they send him to mental asylum...WHY DID THEY LIE?? or DID Someone made them think that samrat was going MADShocked..BUT WHO??Confused.........But I feel that something else also happened 5yrs back also and this someone made Samrat Mad BUt Who is it ?? and WHY?????????????????Confused......is it sheena?? and where is Sheena??? ....ConfusedConfused..

I am going crazy WinkLOLSmilethinking Whats going to happen next in your SS So RADHI PLSSS DO Update fast Radhi plssssssssssWinkSmile...Once again Outstanding Ss and Fantabulous and stupendous Update......................ROCKING SSThumbs UpStarStarClapClapClap..and Totally EMOTIONALCry......I still get tears in my eyes when I imagine Samrats condition....CryCry....................

Thanks 4 Pm RadhiHug..and HAPPY VALENTINE DAY TO U ALSO DEAR Hug and Happy valentines day to all my buddies n everyone in IFSmile........

Love GunjanSmileSmile.....................................................

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 13 February 2011 at 12:31pm

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
heyyyy radhiii

dis update was fulll of surprises n shockss..
n d end part..dat samrat nvr had brain tumour n dat he was normal...he was made madddd...
nooooo
did suspense z killingggg
cont soooooooooooooon
n
thnx 4 d pm

Edited by ar_sajan4evr - 13 February 2011 at 11:22am
Anjali_12 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
KuchBhiMatBol IF-Rockerz
KuchBhiMatBol
KuchBhiMatBol

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
NICE UPDATE RADHII LOVED IT N ABT THE RAAZ MUJHE LAGTA HAI SHEENA WAS JEALOUS OF SAJAN FRIENDSHIP N USED TO GIVE SAMRAT SOME SORT OF THNG TO EAT OR DRINK JISKI WAJAH SE USKE BRAIN KI CONDITION KHARB HO GYI......I GUESS I AM RIGHT WAITING FR D RAAZ TO COME OUT DO CONT SOON
ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
edited my rp on pg 40
Swaatii Goldie
Swaatii
Swaatii

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I dont want to guess anything . I know my guessing always turned wrong. . Loved the update .
Luv u
preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
wonderful update...full of shocks....i think that gunjans dad made samrat get crazy.....cont soon
Sanlicious IF-Dazzler
Sanlicious
Sanlicious

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGConfused

Samrat was focibly made MADAngry

I guess it was sheenah........or whatever??? But this mystery is getting even mysteriousConfused But still, very very very interesting!!!

I seriously love this ff so much....................OMGGGGGGGGGGGEmbarrassedSamrat couldn't even live without Gunji............he was totally lost....he lost all his interest and passion.........so saddddddddddddddddddddddCry

What happened to Sheena???Who was that enemy of SAMRAT???Did he love Gunjan???Where was the gang???OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Som many questions, but only YOU know the answer................so update it as soon as possibleTongueIn short, I only wanted to say thisLOL

Awesome Bingo update!!!
Loved it...muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHugDay DreamingHeart 

Go to top