Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

My Last Desire... Sajan ss !!! (Complited) (Page 26)

monaya_sajan IF-Dazzler
monaya_sajan
monaya_sajan

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
excellent part.really superb......do continue soon..........

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
marvelous update.....gunjan taking care of samrat is cute..cont soon
1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Hey Radhi Wow!! Dear What a Fabulous Update............Totally Rocking and SuperbThumbs UpClapClapClapClapClapClap.......Very well written and Awesome Dialogues............Thumbs Up...........

I enjoyed imaginning the scenes a lotDay Dreaming..........Especially Sajan scenes they were fantabulous Clap.....U wrote n described Samrat n gunjan's emotions very wellClapClapClapClapClap.....when Gunjan said to samrat Samrat chupchap table par batho and Kya bachoan ki tarhan behave kar rahe ho when Gunjan said something like that and Samrat Smiled I imagined the whole scene n samrats rocking smile wow!! Day Dreamingwhat a scene it was and good dialoguesThumbs Up..........Really loved and drooled over Ur whole Update...........Day DreamingStill drooling over sajan in ur storyDay Dreaming.....

Well done radhi ur story is progressing really wellThumbs UpStarStarClapClap

and One more thing An ADVICE 2 U -----when u give the reason about What happened 5yrs back that affected samrat so much that he became MAD...... Radhi Remember That REASON should be very very Strong n shockingShocked.......Reason aasa hona chahiyee ki readers ko lagey read karkey YES If this happens 2 somebody Anyone can Loose their mental balance n become MAD......

I hope U didnt mind My advice RADHI.........Its only my advice n my view REST is up 2 U as its is Ur story ur SS Radhi..

and Do Continue n Update Soon and Pm me when u Continue n update .................Smile...I Really want 2 know What Answer The Gang gives 2 Gunjan for Hiding Samrats Condition from Her and also what happened 5yrs back n how samrat became Mad..............?Lets see what does the gang tell Gunjan.........

Thanks 4 Pm SweetyHug

Love Gunjan.............................

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Hiiiii
Awesome update
Loved it
Sam is Sooooo cute
Loved sajan
Can't wait 4 more
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm
BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey Radhi Wow!! Dear What a Fabulous Update............Totally Rocking and SuperbThumbs UpClapClapClapClapClapClap.......Very well written and Awesome Dialogues............Thumbs Up...........

I enjoyed imaginning the scenes a lotDay Dreaming..........Especially Sajan scenes they were fantabulous Clap.....U wrote n described Samrat n gunjan's emotions very wellClapClapClapClapClap.....when Gunjan said to samrat Samrat chupchap table par batho and Kya bachoan ki tarhan behave kar rahe ho when Gunjan said something like that and Samrat Smiled I imagined the whole scene n samrats rocking smile wow!! Day Dreamingwhat a scene it was and good dialoguesThumbs Up..........Really loved and drooled over Ur whole Update...........Day DreamingStill drooling over sajan in ur storyDay Dreaming.....

Well done radhi ur story is progressing really wellThumbs UpStarStarClapClap

and One more thing An ADVICE 2 U -----when u give the reason about What happened 5yrs back that affected samrat so much that he became MAD...... Radhi Remember That REASON should be very very Strong n shockingShocked.......Reason aasa hona chahiyee ki readers ko lagey read karkey YES If this happens 2 somebody Anyone can Loose their mental balance n become MAD......

I hope U didnt mind My advice RADHI.........Its only my advice n my view REST is up 2 U as its is Ur story ur SS Radhi..

and Do Continue n Update Soon and Pm me when u Continue n update .................Smile...I Really want 2 know What Answer The Gang gives 2 Gunjan for Hiding Samrats Condition from Her and also what happened 5yrs back n how samrat became Mad..............?Lets see what does the gang tell Gunjan.........

Thanks 4 Pm SweetyHug

Love Gunjan.............................

hey gunjan thx 4 d beautiful comment dear...
n i knw i have strong reason for samrat's condition...
so u dont wry....
n i updated rest of the part k...
n will give u all answers of ur questions....
again thx 4 lovely comment
really such a beautiful comment...

Love
Radhi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Hey Dear Radhi wow!! Fabulous and AwesomeClapClap...Like the previous part the rest of the continued Updated part was also really very very excellent...Just Simply SUPERBClap...............Amazing Dialogues, very well written ClapClap............Loved reading and imagining the conversation n scene between Gang and gunjan......Gunjan taking care of Samrat is very cute.....Loved Sajan scenes a lot..Good Work Radhi dearThumbs UpClapClap......

I also want to know What happened to Samrat 5yrs back that he became Mad CryConfused.....I am also curious 2 know What explanation does gang gives for Samrats Condition and who did this 2 him ?? lets see does gunjan comes 2 know what happened to samrat 5yrs back  by herself or does gang tell her??

U  know Radhi their is a Saying " Curiousity kills the cat" WinkLOLBut Kya karoon Ur Ss story is really so good that I am very very curious to know the whole story fast radhi dear Wink
LOLso Jaldi sey Update karna PlsssssSmileSmile.....

Please Update Soonnnnnn and Thanks 4 PmHug..

Love GunjanSmile .....

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 30 January 2011 at 1:17pm
BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey Dear Radhi wow!! Fabulous and AwesomeClapClap...Like the previous part the rest of the continued Updated part was also really very very excellent...Just Simply SUPERBClap...............Amazing Dialogues, very well written ClapClap............Loved reading and imagining the conversation n scene between Gang and gunjan......Gunjan taking care of Samrat is very cute.....Loved Sajan scenes a lot..Good Work Radhi dearThumbs UpClapClap......

I also want to know What happened to Samrat 5yrs back that he became Mad CryConfused.....I am also curious 2 know What explanation does gang gives for Samrats Condition and who did this 2 him ?? lets see does gunjan comes 2 know what happened to samrat 5yrs back  by herself or does gang tell her??

U  know Radhi their is a Saying " Curiousity kills the cat" WinkLOLBut Kya karoon Ur Ss story is really so good that I am very very curious to know the whole story fast radhi dear Wink
LOLso Jaldi sey Update karna PlsssssSmileSmile.....

Please Update Soonnnnnn and Thanks 4 PmHug..

Love GunjanSmile .....

n again thnks a ton for beautiful comment...................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7

karantakiar Goldie
karantakiar
karantakiar

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Amazing yar,fantastic yar.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika

Go to top