Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Dear Radhi wow!! Fabulous and Awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...Like the previous part the rest of the continued Updated part was also really very very excellent...Just Simply SUPERB๐Ÿ‘...............Amazing Dialogues, very well written ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘............Loved reading and imagining the conversation n scene between Gang and gunjan......Gunjan taking care of Samrat is very cute.....Loved Sajan scenes a lot..Good Work Radhi dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘......

I also want to know What happened to Samrat 5yrs back that he became Mad ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜•.....I am also curious 2 know What explanation does gang gives for Samrats Condition and who did this 2 him ?? lets see does gunjan comes 2 know what happened to samrat 5yrs back  by herself or does gang tell her??

U  know Radhi their is a Saying " Curiousity kills the cat" ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†But Kya karoon Ur Ss story is really so good that I am very very curious to know the whole story fast radhi dear ๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜†so Jaldi sey Update karna Plsssss๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.....

Please Update Soonnnnnn and Thanks 4 Pm๐Ÿค—..

Love Gunjan๐Ÿ˜Š .....

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 13 years ago
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1gunjan7

Hey Dear Radhi wow!! Fabulous and Awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...Like the previous part the rest of the continued Updated part was also really very very excellent...Just Simply SUPERB๐Ÿ‘...............Amazing Dialogues, very well written ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘............Loved reading and imagining the conversation n scene between Gang and gunjan......Gunjan taking care of Samrat is very cute.....Loved Sajan scenes a lot..Good Work Radhi dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘......

I also want to know What happened to Samrat 5yrs back that he became Mad ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜•.....I am also curious 2 know What explanation does gang gives for Samrats Condition and who did this 2 him ?? lets see does gunjan comes 2 know what happened to samrat 5yrs back  by herself or does gang tell her??

U  know Radhi their is a Saying " Curiousity kills the cat" ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†But Kya karoon Ur Ss story is really so good that I am very very curious to know the whole story fast radhi dear ๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜†so Jaldi sey Update karna Plsssss๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.....

Please Update Soonnnnnn and Thanks 4 Pm๐Ÿค—..

Love Gunjan๐Ÿ˜Š .....

n again thnks a ton for beautiful comment...................
karantakiar thumbnail
Amazing yar,fantastic yar.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tht was sooooooooooooo awesomeeeeee
SoniRita thumbnail
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee updateeee diiiii jst loveeee alll sajan scenes awww gunji took him into sammy house awww yayyyy n den i loveee how gunji was all angy wid gang n all awesomeee ebautifully writeen do coninue soon now
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing.I am loving the strong Gunjan.............who lives only for Samrat...please do update soon.
-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aweoseeeee updt loved it cnt wait 4 nxt part continue soon
dbr_kmichi thumbnail
hey
wonderful update..
continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š

divya
dbr_kmichi thumbnail