Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NMG#32 'Invites Only'*Cast ARTI Get TRPs* (Page 83)

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 26628

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naina4MAYUR

Originally posted by jainypatel

Originally posted by naina4MAYUR

Originally posted by jainypatel

mahi why u wrote  inactive in ur signature ?


because i am not much active these days and might not be in future as well.......Cry
why ????Disapprove


bus STUDIES.....END OF SEMESTER......FINAL PROJECT of SEMESTER........Angry
after that  u'll come naa  Big smile


Edited by jainypatel - 21 December 2010 at 3:56am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wait--Illusion-lovelycactusChocoLatte-Annu-aysha_mayur

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Joined: 26 June 2010
Posts: 21363

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
hey mahi..how many holidays u getting?..me getting 20 holidays.Party.MASHALLAH..Tongue


Edited by -Mehak - 21 December 2010 at 3:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wait--Illusion-lovelycactusChocoLatte-Annu-aysha_mayurJenny..

-Illusion- IF-Rockerz
-Illusion-
-Illusion-

Joined: 27 August 2009
Posts: 6118

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

Originally posted by naina4MAYUR

Originally posted by jainypatel

mahi why u wrote  inactive in ur signature ?


because i am not much active these days and might not be in future as well.......Cry


awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwHugHugHug

yeah mahii life's buzzyEmbarrassed


VERY BUSY JANU........Cry........LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wait-lovelycactusChocoLatte-Annu-aysha_mayurJenny..

lovelycactus IF-Rockerz
lovelycactus
lovelycactus

Joined: 05 March 2010
Posts: 6986

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

okay first part of analysis if anyone's interested..lolz


As we know, Reliance Big Productions (now this is a good & big & rich phClap)was to produce a show titled Begaani Zameen (title sucksDeadLOLLOL)on Imagine which focussed on the rift happening in Mumbai between the Maharasthrians and the UPites. (this was earlier quite a serious topic........lolz..glad they changedLOL)

Our source from the industry informs, "The show has now undergone some creative changes and the political rift has been taken out of the story line. The show will now be a simple love story (i love love storiesWink)between a UP girl and a Marathi boy".

now -rp can easily play up girl coz she is bihari & jun can play ammchi mumabi boyTongue

maybe this serail of ndtv is considering arti seeing our reqs thereEmbarrassed

hmmmmmmmmm....quite possible...
Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wait--Illusion-ChocoLatte-Annu-aysha_mayur

-Illusion- IF-Rockerz
-Illusion-
-Illusion-

Joined: 27 August 2009
Posts: 6118

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jainypatel

heya mahi me too played some games i loved that webiste LOL
but meli mom mujhe games nae khelne deti Cry...LOL


awwwwwwwwwwe..........
phir MAMA ko bulo ke agar wo tumhein games nahi khelne dengi tuo ANNU AAPI tumhein FF's ke links send kareingi.........ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wait-lovelycactusChocoLatte-Annu-aysha_mayurJenny..

lovelycactus IF-Rockerz
lovelycactus
lovelycactus

Joined: 05 March 2010
Posts: 6986

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

That means we need to spam IMAGINE a lot for Arti
acha.....really....thats a news....TongueROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wait--Illusion-ChocoLatte-Annu-aysha_mayur

ChocoLatte IF-Rockerz
ChocoLatte
ChocoLatte

Joined: 01 April 2010
Posts: 5315

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelycactus

Originally posted by Shivani1arti

okay first part of analysis if anyone's interested..lolz


As we know, Reliance Big Productions (now this is a good & big & rich phClap)was to produce a show titled Begaani Zameen (title sucksDeadLOLLOL)on Imagine which focussed on the rift happening in Mumbai between the Maharasthrians and the UPites. (this was earlier quite a serious topic........lolz..glad they changedLOL)

Our source from the industry informs, "The show has now undergone some creative changes and the political rift has been taken out of the story line. The show will now be a simple love story (i love love storiesWink)between a UP girl and a Marathi boy".

now -rp can easily play up girl coz she is bihari & jun can play ammchi mumabi boyTongue

maybe this serail of ndtv is considering arti seeing our reqs thereEmbarrassed

hmmmmmmmmm....quite possible...
Big smile

hmmmmm.....so this one might b the crap one..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wait--Illusion-lovelycactus-Annu-aysha_mayur

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 26628

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naina4MAYUR

Originally posted by jainypatel

heya mahi me too played some games i loved that webiste LOL
but meli mom mujhe games nae khelne deti Cry...LOL


awwwwwwwwwwe..........
phir MAMA ko bulo ke agar wo tumhein games nahi khelne dengi tuo ANNU AAPI tumhein FF's ke links send kareingi.........ROFL

really Shocked,.....ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wait--Illusion-lovelycactusChocoLatte-Annu-aysha_mayur

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ArTilicious ArTi Maniacs CC#24 :NEXT link page 133

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: relentless.   Replies: 1195   Views: 50174

relentless. 1195 50174 09 February 2011 at 6:03pm by -----
..MayUrianz ForEveR 121.. MayUr/ArTi Are Back Muah

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: MehRya..   Replies: 1206   Views: 47995

MehRya.. 1206 47995 22 August 2010 at 6:29am by mayurarti
ArTilicious ArTi Maniac CC #23: INVITES ONLY!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: relentless.   Replies: 1195   Views: 49938

relentless. 1195 49938 21 August 2010 at 8:50pm by relentless.
ArTilicious ArTi CC #22 : ArTi RULE forever!<3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: relentless.   Replies: 1196   Views: 50161

relentless. 1196 50161 19 July 2010 at 6:08am by leeseunggilove
ArTilicious ArTi CC #21 : We miss you ArTi! =(

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: relentless.   Replies: 1213   Views: 42420

relentless. 1213 42420 19 July 2010 at 12:25am by jimmypoka

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index