Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NMG#32 'Invites Only'*Cast ARTI Get TRPs* (Page 113)

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 26628

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naughtykomal

W*H?.........Confused

Arjun Bijlani and Kapil Nirmal back with love story on Imagine..

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 | 7:37:58 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 6 Comments Arjun Bijlani and Kapil Nirmal back with love story on Imagine..

Arjun Bijlani and Kapil Nirmal will play leads in Imagine's upcoming fiction launch 'Pardes Main Mila Koi'...


TellyBuzz had earlier reported that Imagine will be coming up with 4-5 fiction shows in the New Year that will be unique and entertaining love stories!!

Well, here is the first biggie that comes your way'

Reliance Big Productions will be coming up with a love story based on the lines of the movie 'West Side' titled 'Pardes Main Mila Koi'' The Bollywood movie Josh starring Shah Rukh Khan, Chandrachur Singh and Aishwarya Rai was also adapted from the Hollywood movie.

The channel and production house have roped in two big names to play the male leads in the show.

Our source states, Arjun Bijlani who was last seen in Miley Jab Hum Tum on Star One and Kapil Nirmal of Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat fame have been roped in to play the leads. Bhavna Khatri who essayed the title role in Imagine's Jamunia will play the female lead in the show".

This show was earlier titled 'Begaani Zameen' and was to have the backdrop of the rift happening in Mumbai between the Maharashtrians and the UPites. Earlier, Mukul Harish and a new face Benazir had been finalized as the leads of the show. However, the show went thro' creative changes and will now be a well-presented love story between a Maharasthtrian guy and a girl from the North side. Since the political aspect has been removed from the story line, the show has got new leads now.

We hear that Arjun Bijlani and Bhavna Khatri will play the love birds, while Kapil Nirmal will essay the girl's brother's role.

When contacted, Arjun Bijlani refused to comment, while Kapil asked us to call later.

We tried to get a confirmation from Saurabh Tewari, Programming Head, Imagine and Jayesh Patil, Fiction Head, Reliance Big Productions, but they remained unavailable for comments.

Guess this news comes as the best X'Mas and New Year gift to the loyal fans of Arjun and Kapil!! Well, remember, you heard this first on TellyBuzz..


Censored  

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Joined: 21 August 2010
Posts: 35994

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
i am little worried...Ouch......but arjun had surely told us.........but yesterday he said on his blog.....he hasn't signed any show as of now........Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jenny..

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Joined: 15 May 2010
Posts: 27975

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naughtykomal

W*H?.........Confused

Arjun Bijlani and Kapil Nirmal back with love story on Imagine..

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 | 7:37:58 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 6 Comments Arjun Bijlani and Kapil Nirmal back with love story on Imagine..

Arjun Bijlani and Kapil Nirmal will play leads in Imagine's upcoming fiction launch 'Pardes Main Mila Koi'...


TellyBuzz had earlier reported that Imagine will be coming up with 4-5 fiction shows in the New Year that will be unique and entertaining love stories!!

Well, here is the first biggie that comes your way'

Reliance Big Productions will be coming up with a love story based on the lines of the movie 'West Side' titled 'Pardes Main Mila Koi'' The Bollywood movie Josh starring Shah Rukh Khan, Chandrachur Singh and Aishwarya Rai was also adapted from the Hollywood movie.

The channel and production house have roped in two big names to play the male leads in the show.

Our source states, Arjun Bijlani who was last seen in Miley Jab Hum Tum on Star One and Kapil Nirmal of Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat fame have been roped in to play the leads. Bhavna Khatri who essayed the title role in Imagine's Jamunia will play the female lead in the show".

This show was earlier titled 'Begaani Zameen' and was to have the backdrop of the rift happening in Mumbai between the Maharashtrians and the UPites. Earlier, Mukul Harish and a new face Benazir had been finalized as the leads of the show. However, the show went thro' creative changes and will now be a well-presented love story between a Maharasthtrian guy and a girl from the North side. Since the political aspect has been removed from the story line, the show has got new leads now.

We hear that Arjun Bijlani and Bhavna Khatri will play the love birds, while Kapil Nirmal will essay the girl's brother's role.

When contacted, Arjun Bijlani refused to comment, while Kapil asked us to call later.

We tried to get a confirmation from Saurabh Tewari, Programming Head, Imagine and Jayesh Patil, Fiction Head, Reliance Big Productions, but they remained unavailable for comments.

Guess this news comes as the best X'Mas and New Year gift to the loyal fans of Arjun and Kapil!! Well, remember, you heard this first on TellyBuzz..

OMG wht???????Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jenny..

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 26628

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naughtykomal

i am little worried...Ouch......but arjun had surely told us.........but yesterday he said on his blog.....he hasn't signed any show as of now........Confused
its confusing Confused
DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Joined: 21 August 2010
Posts: 35994

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
i think its misleading article.........he would have confirmed on blog i am sure........whatever not believing this article..............Unhappy
may be its like he has been approached...............Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jenny..

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 26628

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naughtykomal

i think its misleading article.........he would have confirmed on blog i am sure........whatever not believing this article..............Unhappy
may be its like he has been approached...............Confused

howz can it is posible yaar Confused
jun haven't conformed and they gave article Ouch

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Joined: 26 June 2010
Posts: 21336

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
bye guys...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jenny..

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 26628

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mehak

bye guys...
itsni jaldi Confused
ok bbyeeeeeeeeeee tc luv u Embarrassed............Hug

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ArTilicious ArTi Maniacs CC#24 :NEXT link page 133

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: relentless.   Replies: 1195   Views: 49028

relentless. 1195 49028 09 February 2011 at 6:03pm by -----
..MayUrianz ForEveR 121.. MayUr/ArTi Are Back Muah

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: MehRya..   Replies: 1206   Views: 46708

MehRya.. 1206 46708 22 August 2010 at 6:29am by mayurarti
ArTilicious ArTi Maniac CC #23: INVITES ONLY!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: relentless.   Replies: 1195   Views: 49212

relentless. 1195 49212 21 August 2010 at 8:50pm by relentless.
ArTilicious ArTi CC #22 : ArTi RULE forever!<3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: relentless.   Replies: 1196   Views: 49257

relentless. 1196 49257 19 July 2010 at 6:08am by leeseunggilove
ArTilicious ArTi CC #21 : We miss you ArTi! =(

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: relentless.   Replies: 1213   Views: 41693

relentless. 1213 41693 19 July 2010 at 12:25am by jimmypoka

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index