NMG#32 'Invites Only'*Cast ARTI Get TRPs* - Page 104

Posted: 13 years ago
lets just not talk about it..............our friendship is still with us na and we all are there for each other๐Ÿค—
ayshu we cannot keeps hopes high but i have trust in fate.................we can expect the unexpected lol...........................actually life is better with the surprises it gives rather than hopes that crash
bye anshu...........๐Ÿค—...............and yeah all the best to you and doctor too.......lol.........
Originally posted by lovelycactus

who is crying sweets....its just that we are accepting the truth...

@ all....bye all....me leaving..
will be here i the evening after i get back...................
love ya allllllll hugssssssssssssssssss
bye sweets tc๐Ÿค—
I totally agree with Komu........Infact from yesterday I have been spammning more.....I m pretty sure that they can still change the leads.......Actually anything can happen.....Maybe Arjun opts out of it........

FOR ME MISSION IS STILL CONTINUING......I M STILL WORKING HARD
Byeee Anshuuuuuuu๐Ÿค—......Love ya๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

I totally agree with Komu........Infact from yesterday I have been spammning more.....I m pretty sure that they can still change the leads.......Actually anything can happen.....Maybe Arjun opts out of it........

FOR ME MISSION IS STILL CONTINUING......I M STILL WORKING HARD

he should opt out like mohe rang de...............๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
we know komziee....it's every artians wish to see them together onscreen again...but now it seems not possible coz arjun's show has already been finalised along with the leads....n dont tell me ki  coz of some of our demands Ph will backout n replace the gal at the eleventh hour....so,it's no use now...

Originally posted by naughtykomal

he should opt out like mohe rang de...............๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
yeahhh๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Varsha.Arti

we know komziee....it's every artians wish to see them together onscreen again...but now it seems not possible coz arjun's show has already been finalised along with the leads....n dont tell me ki  coz of some of our demands Ph will backout n replace the gal at the eleventh hour....so,it's no use now...

Why not Varshu.,......many a times articles come that the lead which was decided previously has been changed.......In Tere Liye......3 leads were chosen before....and finally they chose Anupriya.........Replacing leads is not a rare phenomena
Edited by aysha_mayur - 13 years ago
i amnot arguing anyone.......whatever you guys feel like doing you can.......in my views there are still many chances.......so i will continue with mission.....and the girl can be replace......in thAT ZEE SHOW sara replaced that lead girl.......and sara is well known face..........so chances are there........