Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelycactus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

Anshu what happened??...........and have you read the article???😕

ayshu i will be operated today...appendix thingie....
no i havent...
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovelycactus

i havent been following anything jx wat u ppl tell...kia hua??

OMGGG Anshuuu yahan itna kuch ho gaya aur tujhe pata bhi nahi😲

New TB article is out....Jun signed imagine show.......new girl opposite him......Jun too confirmed on blog😭
Edited by aysha_mayur - 13 years ago
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
for anshu read this...............

Click here to check out this week's latest Indian Television Gupshup / behind the scenes / interviews on Wassup TV! - Episode #2

Arjun Bijlani and Kapil Nirmal back with love story on Imagine..

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 | 7:37:58 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    215 Comments Arjun Bijlani and Kapil Nirmal back with love story on Imagine..

Arjun Bijlani and Kapil Nirmal will play leads in Imagine's upcoming fiction launch 'Pardes Main Mila Koi'...

TellyBuzz had earlier reported that Imagine will be coming up with 4-5 fiction shows in the New Year that will be unique and entertaining love stories!!

Well, here is the first biggie that comes your way…

Reliance Big Productions will be coming up with a love story based on the lines of the movie 'West Side' titled 'Pardes Main Mila Koi'… The Bollywood movie Josh starring Shah Rukh Khan, Chandrachur Singh and Aishwarya Rai was also adapted from the Hollywood movie.

The channel and production house have roped in two big names to play the male leads in the show.

Our source states, Arjun Bijlani who was last seen in Miley Jab Hum Tum on Star One and Kapil Nirmal of Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat fame have been roped in to play the leads. Bhavna Khatri who essayed the title role in Imagine's Jamunia will play the female lead in the show".

This show was earlier titled 'Begaani Zameen' and was to have the backdrop of the rift happening in Mumbai between the Maharashtrians and the UPites. Earlier, Mukul Harish and a new face Benazir had been finalized as the leads of the show. However, the show went thro' creative changes and will now be a well-presented love story between a Maharasthtrian guy and a girl from the North side. Since the political aspect has been removed from the story line, the show has got new leads now.

We hear that Arjun Bijlani and Bhavna Khatri will play the love birds, while Kapil Nirmal will essay the girl's brother's role.

When contacted, Arjun Bijlani refused to comment, while Kapil asked us to call later.

We tried to get a confirmation from Saurabh Tewari, Programming Head, Imagine and Jayesh Patil, Fiction Head, Reliance Big Productions, but they remained unavailable for comments.

Guess this news comes as the best X'Mas and New Year gift to the loyal fans of Arjun and Kapil!! Well, remember, you heard this first on TellyBuzz..

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh
-Wait- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the wishes ðŸ¤—
ya i am gonna try on weekends..........................its just very stressing in the middle of studies,these things do make you upset its natural na
anshu what happened??
lovelycactus thumbnail
Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

OMGGG Anshuuu yahan itna kuch ho gaya aur tujhe pata bhi nahi😲

New TB article is out....Jun signed imagine show.......new girl opposite her......Jun too confirmed on blog😭

great!!!
watever we did went down the drain.....
ab i will never work for any mission i swear....
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

no i havent...

operation??.....
lovelycactus thumbnail
Originally posted by: naughtykomal

for anshu read this...............

Click here to check out this week's latest Indian Television Gupshup / behind the scenes / interviews on Wassup TV! - Episode #2

Arjun Bijlani and Kapil Nirmal back with love story on Imagine..

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 | 7:37:58 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    215 Comments Arjun Bijlani and Kapil Nirmal back with love story on Imagine..

Arjun Bijlani and Kapil Nirmal will play leads in Imagine's upcoming fiction launch 'Pardes Main Mila Koi'...

TellyBuzz had earlier reported that Imagine will be coming up with 4-5 fiction shows in the New Year that will be unique and entertaining love stories!!

Well, here is the first biggie that comes your way'

Reliance Big Productions will be coming up with a love story based on the lines of the movie 'West Side' titled 'Pardes Main Mila Koi'' The Bollywood movie Josh starring Shah Rukh Khan, Chandrachur Singh and Aishwarya Rai was also adapted from the Hollywood movie.

The channel and production house have roped in two big names to play the male leads in the show.

Our source states, Arjun Bijlani who was last seen in Miley Jab Hum Tum on Star One and Kapil Nirmal of Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat fame have been roped in to play the leads. Bhavna Khatri who essayed the title role in Imagine's Jamunia will play the female lead in the show".

This show was earlier titled 'Begaani Zameen' and was to have the backdrop of the rift happening in Mumbai between the Maharashtrians and the UPites. Earlier, Mukul Harish and a new face Benazir had been finalized as the leads of the show. However, the show went thro' creative changes and will now be a well-presented love story between a Maharasthtrian guy and a girl from the North side. Since the political aspect has been removed from the story line, the show has got new leads now.

We hear that Arjun Bijlani and Bhavna Khatri will play the love birds, while Kapil Nirmal will essay the girl's brother's role.

When contacted, Arjun Bijlani refused to comment, while Kapil asked us to call later.

We tried to get a confirmation from Saurabh Tewari, Programming Head, Imagine and Jayesh Patil, Fiction Head, Reliance Big Productions, but they remained unavailable for comments.

Guess this news comes as the best X'Mas and New Year gift to the loyal fans of Arjun and Kapil!! Well, remember, you heard this first on TellyBuzz..

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

for me its over now.....i am off it....
aysha_mayur thumbnail

no i havent...

awww ALL THE BEST anshuuuuu.🤗............our prayers are with you🤗
lovelycactus thumbnail
Originally posted by: naughtykomal

operation??.....

dont worry sweets..its gona be a small one...jx pray k....
-Wait- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
anshu get well soon🤗
hope sab theek jaye