today komzie came o.l & i missed out talking to her😳

need to share some info- pait mai nahi rakh saktiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
what info shivi?..jaldi bata...πŸ˜›

i so love this pic-arti look smashing

i saw kofee with karan tonite......woah piggychops & shahid seem to deny their relation just like artiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i have shared it with others.but not with u naπŸ˜†

talked to dolly last nite........she told jun's busy & she will get  his christmas intv for usπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i asked her if he's doing any balajee show- she told no idea & told it's better to hear from horse mouthπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw u read latest mohit article- looks like monayjun will be together coz arhit are like bros naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hope someone else is there tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i don't understand why don't they all accept..πŸ˜†

anyways shivi me leaving now,😳i was online for so long, but no one came..akeli bathkti rahi...and now i am hungry, and i am feeling cold again, i have to sit in front of the computer on this computer chair and i am missing my lappy.😭. and now bye...πŸ€—

Originally posted by: -Mehak

i don't understand why don't they all accept..πŸ˜†

anyways shivi me leaving now,😳i was online for so long, but no one came..akeli bathkti rahi...and now i am hungry, and i am feeling cold again, i have to sit in front of the computer on this computer chair and i am missing my lappy.😭. and now bye...πŸ€—

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
okay go then.............ek baat reh gayiπŸ˜‰......the new one.......

will tell later.........varshu rocks!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

take care of urself.........bye mehakπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

& do read this os when u are free
debz recommended it to me .it's by ak12😳

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1368187

hey ruchiπŸ€—πŸ€—

howz ya?/πŸ˜ƒ

check wht i wrote in last page

btw saw today karan wahi's entry promo in baat hamari pakki hai

lagta hai woh sirf dusro ka pyaar chenne wala roles hi karega🀣
--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

hey ruchiπŸ€—πŸ€—

howz ya?/πŸ˜ƒ

check wht i wrote in last page

btw saw today karan wahi's entry promo in baat hamari pakki hai

lagta hai woh sirf dusro ka pyaar chenne wala roles hi karega🀣

read πŸ˜ƒ means jun is coming with monaya...πŸ˜•
and karan ...πŸ˜†han wo to yahi kar rha hai...pahle cheeno phir sacrifice karo πŸ€£

Originally posted by: ruchi89

read πŸ˜ƒ means jun is coming with monaya...πŸ˜•
and karan ...πŸ˜†han wo to yahi kar rha hai...pahle cheeno phir sacrifice karo πŸ€£

@red: yeh sunne se pehle mere kaan kyun nahi phat gaye🀣🀣🀣

areey monaya is going to goa na for new year & jun also said earlier he'l go there
now arhit are like bros........so maybe they might end up togetherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

how i wish rp was there with himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@blue: exaclty:🀣🀣🀣

btw wahi is doing cameo or full role?πŸ˜†

4m Bombay times

Originally posted by Ankita.M

The city of Mumbai witnessed one of the largest gatherings for a social cause in recent history. The occasion was Pearls Wave II Concert. The Red carpet of the event witnessed the presence of a lot of celebrities and prominent personalities like Jacqueline Fernandez, Neha Dhupia, Madhuri Dixit, Hema Malini, Saira Banu, Yuvraj Singh, Salman Khan, Sonu Sood, Arjan Bajwa, Chhagan Bhujbal, Madhur Bhandarkar, Hurman Baweja, Neeta Lulla, Sophie Chaudhury, Ashish Chaudhury, Amir Ali, Shabbir Ahluwalia, Karan Singh Grover, Rahmi Desai, Sunita Gowarikar, Sanjay Gadhvi, Ramesh Sippy, Nauheed Cyrusi, Hrishant Goswami, Poonam Sinha, Alka Yagnik and Manjari Phadnis.

'Pearls Wave II' is an initiative undertaken by Ashi Dua and Aliyah Rashid of Flying Unicorn Entertainment and supported wholly by Mr. Jyoti Narain of the Pearls Group. Pearls Wave II comes with the motto 'Education for Women'. This one-of-a-kind initiative has been tirelessly working in close association with 2 NGOs Muskaan & Nanhi Kali in addressing various causes, the 2 most important ones being raising funds to help build a school and a women's hostel for young girls and women in Bhopal and secondly to find families who are willing to adopt young girls from Nanhi Kali. The Pearls Wave II Concert also felicitated talented women from all walks of life and was definitely the foremost night for entertaining and celebrating women

do u like ksg's new look??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

i don't............he's changed so much naπŸ˜†