pink gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

and Rudra -Gauri got married at last and this time officially with all the rituals and dhoom-dhadaka.We saw the Haldi and the dancing and (Rudra's balle balle too,however my personal fav would be the Yamla pagla deewana act in SBS)  😳😳

The wedding started and we saw Rudra in a sherwani that Gauri chose for him ,coupled with a Red and golden scarf-kinda thing and needless to say he looked aweeesommmmme.👏👏👏👏👏👏
the biggest surprise was Bhabhi's performance =)) =)) =)) what mindblowing dancing ( after her this act full of confidence,surely RR will be taking her to task bringiton ...with Gauri in the house,Ketaki's confidence level has zoomed up LOL but it was very cute
some more dances and Gauri came down,dressed up as the Dulhan.RG exchanged garlands and it was time for the pheras

Rudra filled her mang but first remembered the time when he had filled it with 5 kgs of sindoor and that too devilishly.So,to make sure taht everything goes off smoothly and perfectly..he took just a pinch of it and placed it very carefully on her head...
I loved the expression he had all through this scene.He looked intently and filled Gauri's maang by fully concentrating on it and then very neatly placed  the tika back very very carefully.
Similarly,while making her wear the Mangal sutra,he was very particular with it and after tieing,checked it twice....and throughout he was full of concentration lol ( afterall he was getting married for the first time after 2 failed attempts...so he left no stone unturned =)) =)) =))
RG were declared man and wife and Pihu and RR shared shrewd glances....

what are they actually upto????
the precap showed another glimpse of the ZRA performance faint  faint  faint ...eeeeeeeeeeeks just two days away.
I think this is MIK's most dreadly awaited performance by far ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

by the way...did u notice,this was the first on-screen shaadi of MIK which was full of plesantness and in which he was actually smiling. 😛
remember the sulky and spiteful expression of Shiv as the Dulha and Angad or Zaib's notorious,revengeful grin  =)) =)) =))

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Telling it to you directly on the forum I really like the way you describe the scenes.Above all the vermillion filling and the mangalsutra tying section.I also mentioned it in the updates,as I was waiting for the scenes to move so that i can continue to write but i need to wait as he was well fixing everything.With a flashback also
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just loved that they got married doing everything that is required.. Both Rudra and Gauri looked amazing.. The perfect jodi!
When will Rudra fall in love with Gauri? I'm soo waiting for that day!
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

I just loved that they got married doing everything that is required.. Both Rudra and Gauri looked amazing.. The perfect jodi!

When will Rudra fall in love with Gauri? I'm soo waiting for that day!

we are all waiting hope it is not too late.😉😉
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am curious to find out what RR is planning
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
We know what RR is planning we watch the show.(:
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, he did these 2 crucial rituals with utmost care n with his heart full in it, there was that intense attention in his doing both- filling of maang n putting mangalsutra around Gauri's neck. He was checking n rechecking. But. did u guys noticed though Rudra was smiling with a cute grin , but Gauri was too tensed with what RR is upto , that she hardly cracked a smiled , even when her husband was smiling encouragingly at her. She also didn't close her eyes during the filling of her maang like she did during her first marriage. 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Thanks soooooooooooooo much for this wonderfully positive n enjoyable post. Do give  us more such posts.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
I was reading the description of the wedding with a wide grin n relish in my lips. I'll actually strongly advice u 2 open a separate analysis thread of SSBS episodes. U specialize in describing Raga in a Ragalicious way, always wait for your posts.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
One congo 2 your cool wits. I've thought of opening my own analysis thread many times but I'm such a LB for that effort.