India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Shaadi Mubarak RG

pink gurl Senior Member
pink gurl
pink gurl

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged

and Rudra -Gauri got married at last and this time officially with all the rituals and dhoom-dhadaka.We saw the Haldi and the dancing and (Rudra's balle balle too,however my personal fav would be the Yamla pagla deewana act in SBS)  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The wedding started and we saw Rudra in a sherwani that Gauri chose for him ,coupled with a Red and golden scarf-kinda thing and needless to say he looked aweeesommmmme.ClapClapClapClapClapClap
the biggest surprise was Bhabhi's performance =)) =)) =)) what mindblowing dancing ( after her this act full of confidence,surely RR will be taking her to task bringiton ...with Gauri in the house,Ketaki's confidence level has zoomed up LOL but it was very cute
some more dances and Gauri came down,dressed up as the Dulhan.RG exchanged garlands and it was time for the pheras

Rudra filled her mang but first remembered the time when he had filled it with 5 kgs of sindoor and that too devilishly.So,to make sure taht everything goes off smoothly and perfectly..he took just a pinch of it and placed it very carefully on her head...
I loved the expression he had all through this scene.He looked intently and filled Gauri's maang by fully concentrating on it and then very neatly placed  the tika back very very carefully.
Similarly,while making her wear the Mangal sutra,he was very particular with it and after tieing,checked it twice....and throughout he was full of concentration lol ( afterall he was getting married for the first time after 2 failed attempts...so he left no stone unturned =)) =)) =))
RG were declared man and wife and Pihu and RR shared shrewd glances....

what are they actually upto????
the precap showed another glimpse of the ZRA performance faint  faint  faint ...eeeeeeeeeeeks just two days away.
I think this is MIK's most dreadly awaited performance by far StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

by the way...did u notice,this was the first on-screen shaadi of MIK which was full of plesantness and in which he was actually smiling. Tongue
remember the sulky and spiteful expression of Shiv as the Dulha and Angad or Zaib's notorious,revengeful grin  =)) =)) =))

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

roshniramphulMOHINI26Ash_Rajendra8KS_Minionmonaghoshjakr*4rom heaven*Shipra_SOrientalDancernycsweetieSilverBellVasusenaRadheya

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Telling it to you directly on the forum I really like the way you describe the scenes.Above all the vermillion filling and the mangalsutra tying section.I also mentioned it in the updates,as I was waiting for the scenes to move so that i can continue to write but i need to wait as he was well fixing everything.With a flashback also

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancer-Ria-VasusenaRadheya

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged
I just loved that they got married doing everything that is required.. Both Rudra and Gauri looked amazing.. The perfect jodi!
When will Rudra fall in love with Gauri? I'm soo waiting for that day!
ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

I just loved that they got married doing everything that is required.. Both Rudra and Gauri looked amazing.. The perfect jodi!
When will Rudra fall in love with Gauri? I'm soo waiting for that day!
we are all waiting hope it is not too late.WinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrVasusenaRadheya

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
i am curious to find out what RR is planning
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
We know what RR is planning we watch the show.(:
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Yes, he did these 2 crucial rituals with utmost care n with his heart full in it, there was that intense attention in his doing both- filling of maang n putting mangalsutra around Gauri's neck. He was checking n rechecking. But. did u guys noticed though Rudra was smiling with a cute grin , but Gauri was too tensed with what RR is upto , that she hardly cracked a smiled , even when her husband was smiling encouragingly at her. She also didn't close her eyes during the filling of her maang like she did during her first marriage. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakr

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks soooooooooooooo much for this wonderfully positive n enjoyable post. Do give  us more such posts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pink gurl

Go to top