Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

why so much negativity about pratigya? (Page 4)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Thanks telesta for this. One epi - if baba looses his temper every one here flies of the handle, We need to have more patience, when it comes to Kriya. I myself have decided to calm down and not get upset over their tiffs.
good approach i am following you dear

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishp

Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

good to know tht there r many ppl who things tht PPL r biased towards Pratigya. I was thinking i was the only one.Stern Smile
no dear we r with you inbitially i thought i was the only one thats why made this thread to know anyone thinks like i do .btw r u angry with meShocked

friends, there are many ppl who think like u...they r in silent mode, i think... they r fed up with all illogical criticism of P and may visit less often ..
chalo its good i have opened this topic so we can have a clear picture hats cooking in peoples mind
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged

good to know tht there r many ppl who things tht PPL r biased towards Pratigya. I was thinking i was the only one.Stern Smile
no dear we r with you inbitially i thought i was the only one thats why made this thread to know anyone thinks like i do .btw r u angry with meShocked

sorry dear, for late reply. I luvya more... hehehe... after all we r ArJans.Wink
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged

sorry dear, for late reply. I luvya more... hehehe... after all we r ArJans.Wink
thanks for replying yaar luv ya 2 take care keep smilingBig smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged

i dont know why but i am not liking so much negativity about the character of pratigya among forum members .

I dont like negativity about any characters be it Pratigya or Aarushi .Smileeverytime krishna and pratigya does something wrong we r against them but i beleive that there characters are very natural one has good and bad qualities no one can claim that he or she is perfect.

Nobody are claiming that they are angels but Krishna understands and realises his mistakes while Pratigya remains unaware of her mistakes [The CV's have to show her learning and growing and remain a static person]

know its high time she should fight for her husbands right and 

Krishna is not a Dumb and stupid fool that she has to fight for his rights, He is capable of defending himself if need arises

especially when her own family insults him

She definitely has to put her foot down and inform them that the person they are talking about is her husband and would they be respectful about it, Yet to see her doing that .

but here people are questioning her love and respect for her husband.. Not questioning her love and respect ..but yes questioning her priorities

i think she is a women of substance she loves and respects her husband and trying to adjust with him despite soo much diference between them and giving him the unconditional love.she is also respecting her inlaws still calling them aamma bauji shakti bhaya is commendableClap

The adjusting goes both ways ..Tel..She is able to stay there with her freedom and her sanity intact bec Krishna acts as the bulwark and gives her the necessary freedom ...Let us not forget her plight when Krishna briefly disappeared from  TN Nivas and how [un]successfully she defended herself..

if i were at her place oi will show them there auqat and put them at there places she is doing it only because of krishna.

She did tell them that any atrocity she will call the police,she showed them their aukat by telling them she has no respect for them.

we should see things from her side with sexanas she has a blood relation and parents brothers and sisters are always more important one is attached emotinally to them and in her case her father has given her importance among all other kids .at this point of time she is only thinking about her sister fair enough because she knows the reality of aman she knows the reality of tn she just wanted to save her sister today she saw arushi with anger that is the begining Thumbs Up .i know we all love krishna more so am i but i think pratigya is a human with all the emotions she is worried about her sister being humilated by her inlaws she is too much worried but she will explode the time is near she will stand by her man through all thick and thin.one thing moire people r also saying that she should not talk to krishna in an angry mood about doing work but she did that in the heat of the moment never meant to hurt him ..

Tel , thats what wife's do..take out their anger on the person they love ..knowing fully well that the said person will understand them
..Nothing wrong in that  ..

and i beleive she has to be strong in this case and tell him strictly otherwise he will not be able to listen to her.all in all i beleive she is a person with a golden heart and she loves and respect her husband a lot and with time she will express her true feelings to him till then wait patiently
just my thoughts now share yours
Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
@ telstra,

Nice post, keep trying, won't make any difference though, but I am happy that some could see and recognize correctly all the character sketches, their roles and POVs and the storyline as intended by the creators of this show. ClapClapClap

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Tels,,,, I've always tried to be fair to the characters.... Not all... but some of them r really stubborn in accepting Pratigya.... whatever she do, good/bad they wanna find fault with her... where as they  r very partial with K.. My guess is the love of K is making them to think bad abt Pratigya... or they r jealous of Pratigya... for she has K...ROFL

K loves her n accepted her like tht... he atleast try to understand her, but our ppl r so biased, they don't wanna see the niceness in her at all. what ever K does or says, it all fine, n they can come supporting him,but if K is slightly disturbed or sad... they all bang pratigya...right ,left center... its really frustrating sometimes.... ROFLROFLROFL

@ ramanbabitha -  ClapThumbs Up

You have hit the nail precisely where it should be hit in each line of your post. ROFL

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Telstra

Nice post I agree prats is bashed regardless of her behavior and K's faults are overlooked because he does not know any better or because prats should help him turn in to a better human being. Prats has always made the effort to show Krishna the correct path but it's not acceptable to blame p for everything, though for the time being the only problem I have with her is that she refuses to stand up against the injustice which has taken place in front of her. This is not the P that has  been portrayed before us she has always found the strength to fight not only for herself but for others as well. I understand it may take her a while to go against the sister she loves more then herself but justice should not be fought for depending on who has committed the mistake...both characters need to develop and learn as they go along !!

Edited by Binny1247 - 17 December 2010 at 10:01am

Go to top