Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

why so much negativity about pratigya? (Page 2)

Meaningful Senior Member
Meaningful
Meaningful

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Telstra, if u disect and see each situation seperately, then you will understand why P is bashed more and why K is loved more.
Many forum members have been doing the disecting and analyzing on a daily basis (on a episode and scene basis).

I am not giving you my opinion on whether I like K more or P more, but just letting you know that their each action and reaction is keenly observed and analyzed and voted based on individual preferences.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

Meaningful Senior Member
Meaningful
Meaningful

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged
There is nothing wrong in P holding on to her love for A.
But, as Mili said, does love mean weakness?
OK, agree that you can explain to a 5 year old, 10 year old and 15 year old, and give them small punishments if they are going in a wrong path.

You can explain a 21 year old (or what ever age A is, it is defenitely marriagable age). But u cannot give them punishments to set them right. There is a limit to how much you can explain and tolerate the actions of an adult. At certain point your actions should speak, not your explanations and tolerance.

There is a limit for everything, and your tolerance should be based on the persons age also. Yes A is P's little sister, but will P be overlooking A's behavior saying that she is my younger sister when she is a mother and grandmother too.

....Poojie....

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
It's true - many members of this forum are very VERY unfair to Pratigya - they criticise her no matter WHAT she does and sometimes they criticise her both ways  LOLLOL.

I mean: we have such a range of characters on this show from outright evil to weak, from inconsiderate to selfish and self centred. But no one -  not even the rapists and murderers in this show - get as much flak as the heroine who always TRIES to do the right thing.

But that's human nature - go figure!
Bubble

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-all---Yemi---suk4babithaj

vishp Senior Member
vishp
vishp

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged
I think some people in this forum are addicted to P bashing, may be they dont get proper sleep without bashing her (or unko P bashing naa kare to khana hazam nahi hota hoga)..WinkTongue

Love-u-all

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
good to know tht there r many ppl who things tht PPL r biased towards Pratigya. I was thinking i was the only one.Stern Smile
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

good to know tht there r many ppl who things tht PPL r biased towards Pratigya. I was thinking i was the only one.Stern Smile
no dear we r with you inbitially i thought i was the only one thats why made this thread to know anyone thinks like i do .btw r u angry with meShocked
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Thanks telesta for this. One epi - if baba looses his temper every one here flies of the handle, We need to have more patience, when it comes to Kriya. I myself have decided to calm down and not get upset over their tiffs.

CrAzYRED

vishp Senior Member
vishp
vishp

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

no dear we r with you inbitially i thought i was the only one thats why made this thread to know anyone thinks like i do .btw r u angry with meShocked

friends, there are many ppl who think like u...they r in silent mode, i think... they r fed up with all illogical criticism of P and may visit less often ..

Go to top