Users

Frequent Posters

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: devu4divya

๐Ÿ˜‰

Dear Telstra,

I luved ur post...exactly my POV is the same......you are my inner voice....๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

thankyou soo much for liking it keep smilimg๐Ÿ˜ƒ
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mili97

You are such a sweetโค๏ธ. I had to comment on this one.I am not a K or p basher. U know who I would love to bash๐Ÿ˜‰! The only thing i object to in this present track is the way P is tolerating all the rubbish heaped on her by A.

I have a little d'ter, whom I love a lot and so she is the one I shout at the most.I can be indifferent to the acts of the pple I don't care for much but if I love someone I can move heaven and earth to see that person doesn't take to the wrong path. I don't see any sense of urgency in P to make A see sense. Infact she seems to have accepted A as her jethani.

I think it is this emotional strength of a woman that makes her spcl. Love is to make sure you loved one is on the right path and stays away from path of sin.Our parents love us the most, but aren't they the one who scolded us the most. That is love. What P is indulging in is weakness.

This time p deserves the bashing. Remember her fav. dialogue, Annay sahna is as great a crime as annay karna... Now what lady??? 

thankyou sharmila good to see you back yaar dont want anyone to leave the forum just because they r depressed of that flop mun no yaar agar saath rahaingay toh yeh mushkil waqt asan ho jayega just my thoughts and give p time she will be a โญ๏ธ for sure
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnsu

There is nothing wrong in P holding on to her love for A.

But, as Mili said, does love mean weakness?
OK, agree that you can explain to a 5 year old, 10 year old and 15 year old, and give them small punishments if they are going in a wrong path.

You can explain a 21 year old (or what ever age A is, it is defenitely marriagable age). But u cannot give them punishments to set them right. There is a limit to how much you can explain and tolerate the actions of an adult. At certain point your actions should speak, not your explanations and tolerance.

There is a limit for everything, and your tolerance should be based on the persons age also. Yes A is P's little sister, but will P be overlooking A's behavior saying that she is my younger sister when she is a mother and grandmother too.

yes for sure its her negative side but she has lot many positives also no one is perfect dear both k and p have flaws and they will learn to handle them with time keep smiling
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapbubble

It's true - many members of this forum are very VERY unfair to Pratigya - they criticise her no matter WHAT she does and sometimes they criticise her both ways  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

I mean: we have such a range of characters on this show from outright evil to weak, from inconsiderate to selfish and self centred. But no one -  not even the rapists and murderers in this show - get as much flak as the heroine who always TRIES to do the right thing.

But that's human nature - go figure!
Bubble

very true and thats the sadest part yaar it hurts majority of us are females here but r not seeing things from her side
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Thanks telesta for this. One epi - if baba looses his temper every one here flies of the handle, We need to have more patience, when it comes to Kriya. I myself have decided to calm down and not get upset over their tiffs.

good approach i am following you dear
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishp

friends, there are many ppl who think like u...they r in silent mode, i think... they r fed up with all illogical criticism of P and may visit less often ..

chalo its good i have opened this topic so we can have a clear picture hats cooking in peoples mind
babithaj thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

no dear we r with you inbitially i thought i was the only one thats why made this thread to know anyone thinks like i do .btw r u angry with me๐Ÿ˜ฒ

sorry dear, for late reply. I luvya more... hehehe... after all we r ArJans.๐Ÿ˜‰
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

sorry dear, for late reply. I luvya more... hehehe... after all we r ArJans.๐Ÿ˜‰

thanks for replying yaar luv ya 2 take care keep smiling๐Ÿ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

i dont know why but i am not liking so much negativity about the character of pratigya among forum members .

I dont like negativity about any characters be it Pratigya or Aarushi .๐Ÿ˜Ševerytime krishna and pratigya does something wrong we r against them but i beleive that there characters are very natural one has good and bad qualities no one can claim that he or she is perfect.

Nobody are claiming that they are angels but Krishna understands and realises his mistakes while Pratigya remains unaware of her mistakes [The CV's have to show her learning and growing and remain a static person]

know its high time she should fight for her husbands right and 

Krishna is not a Dumb and stupid fool that she has to fight for his rights, He is capable of defending himself if need arises

especially when her own family insults him

She definitely has to put her foot down and inform them that the person they are talking about is her husband and would they be respectful about it, Yet to see her doing that .

but here people are questioning her love and respect for her husband.. Not questioning her love and respect ..but yes questioning her priorities

i think she is a women of substance she loves and respects her husband and trying to adjust with him despite soo much diference between them and giving him the unconditional love.she is also respecting her inlaws still calling them aamma bauji shakti bhaya is commendable๐Ÿ‘

The adjusting goes both ways ..Tel..She is able to stay there with her freedom and her sanity intact bec Krishna acts as the bulwark and gives her the necessary freedom ...Let us not forget her plight when Krishna briefly disappeared from  TN Nivas and how [un]successfully she defended herself..

if i were at her place oi will show them there auqat and put them at there places she is doing it only because of krishna.

She did tell them that any atrocity she will call the police,she showed them their aukat by telling them she has no respect for them.

we should see things from her side with sexanas she has a blood relation and parents brothers and sisters are always more important one is attached emotinally to them and in her case her father has given her importance among all other kids .at this point of time she is only thinking about her sister fair enough because she knows the reality of aman she knows the reality of tn she just wanted to save her sister today she saw arushi with anger that is the begining ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ .i know we all love krishna more so am i but i think pratigya is a human with all the emotions she is worried about her sister being humilated by her inlaws she is too much worried but she will explode the time is near she will stand by her man through all thick and thin.one thing moire people r also saying that she should not talk to krishna in an angry mood about doing work but she did that in the heat of the moment never meant to hurt him ..

Tel , thats what wife's do..take out their anger on the person they love ..knowing fully well that the said person will understand them
..Nothing wrong in that  ..

and i beleive she has to be strong in this case and tell him strictly otherwise he will not be able to listen to her.all in all i beleive she is a person with a golden heart and she loves and respect her husband a lot and with time she will express her true feelings to him till then wait patiently

just my thoughts now share yours

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ telstra,

Nice post, keep trying, won't make any difference though, but I am happy that some could see and recognize correctly all the character sketches, their roles and POVs and the storyline as intended by the creators of this show. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘