India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

why so much negativity about pratigya?

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged
i dont know why but i am not liking so much negativity about the character of pratigya among forum members .everytime krishna and pratigya does something wrong we r against them but i beleive that there characters are very natural one has good and bad qualities no one can claim that he or she is perfect.i know its high time she should fight for her husbands right and especially when her own family insults him but here people are questioning her love and respect for her husband..i think she is a women of substance she loves and respects her husband and trying to adjust with him despite soo much diference between them and giving him the unconditional love.she is also respecting her inlaws still calling them aamma bauji shakti bhaya is commendableClapClapClapClapClap if i were at her place oi will show them there auqat and put them at there places she is doing it only because of krishna.we should see things from her side with sexanas she has a blood relation and parents brothers and sisters are always more important one is attached emotinally to them and in her case her father has given her importance among all other kids .at this point of time she is only thinking about her sister fair enough because she knows the reality of aman she knows the reality of tn she just wanted to save her sister today she saw arushi with anger that is the begining .i know we all love krishna more so am i but i think pratigya is a human with all the emotions she is worried about her sister being humilated by her inlaws she is too much worried but she will explode the time is near she will stand by her man through all thick and thin.one thing moire people r also saying that she should not talk to krishna in an angry mood about doing work but she did that in the heat of the moment never meant to hurt him and i beleive she has to be strong in this case and tell him strictly otherwise he will not be able to listen to her.all in all i beleive she is a person with a golden heart and she loves and respect her husband a lot and with time she will express her true feelings to him till then wait patiently
just my thoughts now share yours

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

firefly07isha_nightingleLove-u-all---Yemi---...Binny...dhakarncarisma2

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Tels,,,, I've always tried to be fair to the characters.... Not all... but some of them r really stubborn in accepting Pratigya.... whatever she do, good/bad they wanna find fault with her... where as they  r very partial with K.. My guess is the love of K is making them to think bad abt Pratigya... or they r jealous of Pratigya... for she has K...ROFL

K loves her n accepted her like tht... he atleast try to understand her, but our ppl r so biased, they don't wanna see the niceness in her at all. what ever K does or says, it all fine, n they can come supporting him,but if K is slightly disturbed or sad... they all bang pratigya...right ,left center... its really frustrating sometimes.... ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by ramanbabitha - 17 December 2010 at 1:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-all---Yemi---

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

i dont know why but i am not liking so much negativity about the character of pratigya among forum members .everytime krishna and pratigya does something wrong we r against them but i beleive that there characters are very natural one has good and bad qualities no one can claim that he or she is perfect.i know its high time she should fight for her husbands right and especially when her own family insults him but here people are questioning her love and respect for her husband..i think she is a women of substance she loves and respects her husband and trying to adjust with him despite soo much diference between them and giving him the unconditional love.she is also respecting her inlaws still calling them aamma bauji shakti bhaya is commendableClap if i were at her place oi will show them there auqat and put them at there places she is doing it only because of krishna.we should see things from her side with sexanas she has a blood relation and parents brothers and sisters are always more important one is attached emotinally to them and in her case her father has given her importance among all other kids .at this point of time she is only thinking about her sister fair enough because she knows the reality of aman she knows the reality of tn she just wanted to save her sister today she saw arushi with anger that is the begining .i know we all love krishna more so am i but i think pratigya is a human with all the emotions she is worried about her sister being humilated by her inlaws she is too much worried but she will explode the time is near she will stand by her man through all thick and thin.one thing moire people r also saying that she should not talk to krishna in an angry mood about doing work but she did that in the heat of the moment never meant to hurt him and i beleive she has to be strong in this case and tell him strictly otherwise he will not be able to listen to her.all in all i beleive she is a person with a golden heart and she loves and respect her husband a lot and with time she will express her true feelings to him till then wait patiently

@ Red : One thing I hate in this forum...its really hurting. K knows what she is n what atn he is getting from her.

@ Purple : One thing I strongly believe... n me too wating for tht day. But then too I know some ppl won't accept her love for K.
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

i dont know why but i am not liking so much negativity about the character of pratigya among forum members .everytime krishna and pratigya does something wrong we r against them but i beleive that there characters are very natural one has good and bad qualities no one can claim that he or she is perfect.i know its high time she should fight for her husbands right and especially when her own family insults him but here people are questioning her love and respect for her husband..i think she is a women of substance she loves and respects her husband and trying to adjust with him despite soo much diference between them and giving him the unconditional love.she is also respecting her inlaws still calling them aamma bauji shakti bhaya is commendableClap if i were at her place oi will show them there auqat and put them at there places she is doing it only because of krishna.we should see things from her side with sexanas she has a blood relation and parents brothers and sisters are always more important one is attached emotinally to them and in her case her father has given her importance among all other kids .at this point of time she is only thinking about her sister fair enough because she knows the reality of aman she knows the reality of tn she just wanted to save her sister today she saw arushi with anger that is the begining .i know we all love krishna more so am i but i think pratigya is a human with all the emotions she is worried about her sister being humilated by her inlaws she is too much worried but she will explode the time is near she will stand by her man through all thick and thin.one thing moire people r also saying that she should not talk to krishna in an angry mood about doing work but she did that in the heat of the moment never meant to hurt him and i beleive she has to be strong in this case and tell him strictly otherwise he will not be able to listen to her.all in all i beleive she is a person with a golden heart and she loves and respect her husband a lot and with time she will express her true feelings to him till then wait patiently

@ Red : One thing I hate in this forum...its really hurting. K knows what she is n what atn he is getting from her.

@ Purple : One thing I strongly believe... n me too wating for tht day. But then too I know some ppl won't accept her love for K.
thanks babitha for agreeing me but i made this post to shatre my thoughts with everyone not to bash anyone as i strongly beleive that we cant expect everyone to think like us Tongue
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
No tels... i am not bashing anyone.... do u felt so....Confused
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

No tels... i am not bashing anyone.... do u felt so....Confused
no yaar i just wanted to say the purpose that why i have written this post did i sounded like that sorry Confused 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

-BugsBunny- IF-Dazzler
-BugsBunny-
-BugsBunny-

Pratigya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Wink

Dear Telstra,

I luved ur post...exactly my POV is the same......you are my inner voice....Big smileWink
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
You are such a sweetHeart. I had to comment on this one.I am not a K or p basher. U know who I would love to bashWink! The only thing i object to in this present track is the way P is tolerating all the rubbish heaped on her by A.

I have a little d'ter, whom I love a lot and so she is the one I shout at the most.I can be indifferent to the acts of the pple I don't care for much but if I love someone I can move heaven and earth to see that person doesn't take to the wrong path. I don't see any sense of urgency in P to make A see sense. Infact she seems to have accepted A as her jethani.

I think it is this emotional strength of a woman that makes her spcl. Love is to make sure you loved one is on the right path and stays away from path of sin.Our parents love us the most, but aren't they the one who scolded us the most. That is love. What P is indulging in is weakness.

This time p deserves the bashing. Remember her fav. dialogue, Annay sahna is as great a crime as annay karna... Now what lady??? 

Edited by Mili97 - 17 December 2010 at 2:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meaningfulcorvettea_uma

Go to top