Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

What was ur favourite scene in yesterdays episode?

annieeee Groupbie
annieeee
annieeee

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
I  really loved the scene with Arjun, Mikhael and jijo. Karan was outstanding!!!! ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapKya attitude tha! StarI loved to see how he transformed from the soft, gentleman type of guy when he met Gauri to this gangster in the confrontation with Mikhael and jijo. Hats off, Mr. Kundra! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksuresharshravirasika_DSMahak Sinha

chillwithKMH Newbie
chillwithKMH
chillwithKMH

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
I liked this scene also. I even like the scene between Arohi and her parents. It was realistic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksuresh

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged
My favourite scene too Annieeee Thumbs Up

His character in both scenes were contrasting, yet he played both of them so well.ClapClap  Saw two completely different Arjuns, one at the start of the episode and one at the end!!  His tone of voice, body language, everything changed!!

Waise, i love both Arjuns Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshrasika_DS

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Yeah!! I luved this one too..thanks you really spoke my mind out!! absolutely true the way Karan portrayed the soft person within this gnagster Arjun reminiscing every moment with Arohi to Gauri and the very next moment Portraying the fierce gangater withn him to Mikhael and Jijo!! He did it with what style and luved the way he held the gun and sort of gave that suspense around in the scene!!Kudos to his versatality!!He is truly an awesome actor!!

rasika_DS

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
yeah on yesterday's episode that was the best scene.

rasika_DS

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index