CID

Lovely Show (Page 2)

aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

Originally posted by aadrika01

@ Ambrosia - I am sorry for the inconvenience. But to make it clear, my previous post is not entirely about this particular thread. You must have noticed another thread [which I found already deleted] by this user ,a poll asking to vote for the most favourite character in Dil Mil Gaye, which I thought by no means "relevant" or "necessary" to this forum. Now that thread is already dead which proves it's relevance.

I do not moderate DMG forum, and I have no idea under what circumstances you thread got removed so I wouldn't make any comment on it. But I ask you to contact the mod immediately if you see your topic missing. This is to get things cleared as to why your topic got locked./removed. Moderators too are human beings and they also are allowed to make mistakes sometimes..

@ Ambrosia - I m trying to clear my previous post......looks like some confusion with it........here 'this user' doesn't indicate me....I only come to this forum of IF......I don't have any fancy over any other show.......I am talking about the very same person who created this thread....a DMG poll was right here on 'this CID forum' [not on DMG forum] yesterday created by him/her, which I thought by no means related to this forum.....and that thread is deleted for obvious reasons since it had no 'relevance' here.......
and as I said before my post was not entirely about this topic , it was mainly about that poll.......since that poll was only to vote but did not allow to post any comment there so I posted my comment here........

Now coming to your question, 
In introduction threads we expect people to post their details (name/age etc) Thats how we introduce right? Where as the member here has asked a very simple question that if we too are fan of the show since we were young.. 
Now, this question does not fall under introduction category at all.

at this part of ur post I totally agree with u .

and no question of feeling disheartened by your post Smile.......you are doing a fabulous job.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambrosia

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged

@ Ambrosia - I am sorry for the inconvenience. But to make it clear, my previous post is not entirely about this particular thread. You must have noticed another thread [which I found already deleted] by this user ,a poll asking to vote for the most favourite character in Dil Mil Gaye, which I thought by no means "relevant" or "necessary" to this forum. Now that thread is already dead which proves it's relevance.

I do not moderate DMG forum, and I have no idea under what circumstances you thread got removed so I wouldn't make any comment on it. But I ask you to contact the mod immediately if you see your topic missing. This is to get things cleared as to why your topic got locked./removed. Moderators too are human beings and they also are allowed to make mistakes sometimes..

@ Ambrosia - I m trying to clear my previous post......looks like some confusion with it........here 'this user' doesn't indicate me....I only come to this forum of IF......I don't have any fancy over any other show.......I am talking about the very same person who created this thread....a DMG poll was right here on 'this CID forum' [not on DMG forum] yesterday created by him/her, which I thought by no means related to this forum.....and that thread is deleted for obvious reasons since it had no 'relevance' here.......
and as I said before my post was not entirely about this topic , it was mainly about that poll.......since that poll was only to vote but did not allow to post any comment there so I posted my comment here........

Okay there seem to be a major confusion here. Yes a thread/poll was opened in this section which was obviously irrelevant as CID doesn't concern DMG, neither are the shows related in anyway. So your comment about "not relevant" would have been apt for that poll post but this post by all means is relevant for CID section.

The post of the user was not deleted, in fact I had moved the poll to DMG section so DMG fans could reply to her poll. I hope the confusions are all cleared up now..

If you do have any such queries then please PM me or SuhanaSafar. I will be more than happy to help you out in anyway.

tc

Edited by Ambrosia - 18 December 2010 at 3:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aadri-

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetlover44

I like this show, I mean that I have been watching it since I was little and I still love it..

Do you all like it???Wink

welcome to the forum and I also love this show and have been watching it for many years Smile

Go to top