India-Forums

CID
CID

Lovely Show

..Surbhi.. IF-Dazzler
..Surbhi..
..Surbhi..

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
I like this show, I mean that I have been watching it since I was little and I still love it..

Do you all like it???Wink

BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
I would like to see you crap show getting kicked out by CID.
Girl-Lawsworth IF-Dazzler
Girl-Lawsworth
Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CID_HD

c'mon yaar...dont b so rude. & to both of u, pls read the IF n CID forum rules before posting...Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharosePrincess13.Shagnikavisrom

aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
@ maaneetlover44 - plz don't open unnecessary irrelevant threads every here and there.
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Guys please calm down. The member has not posted anything offensive that he/she should be welcomed like this! She has just stated that she loves this show and had been a fan of it since birth, what is wrong in this particular statement? and why is the statement irrelevant? ConfusedConfused

From where I see, she has not broken any rules here. Therefore maneetlover welcome to CID section and hope to see you around more often with some interesting posts.

take care :)

Edited by Ambrosia - 17 December 2010 at 5:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharosePrincess13.Girl-Lawsworthvisrom

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CID_HD

You are no one to decide who is to stay and who is to leave dear. If anyone has broken any rule then its you, for attacking a member  in the open forum.

Please use proper language when you are posting on a public forum.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aqrab.dr.fahmiPrincess13.Girl-LawsworthShagnikanycsweetie

aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
@ Ambrosia - I am sorry for the inconvenience. But to make it clear, my previous post is not entirely about this particular thread. You must have noticed another thread [which I found already deleted] by this user ,a poll asking to vote for the most favourite character in Dil Mil Gaye, which I thought by no means "relevant" or "necessary" to this forum. Now that thread is already dead which proves it's relevance.

Coming to this thread, there's nothing wrong in his/her particular statement. In fact being a dedicated fan of this show it really feels great to know about people sharing the same feelings towards the show.But isn't it needless if every member opens a new thread just to say 'Hi' or 'I love this show' when there is already a thread for newbies to introduce themselves!.....

Sorry for the long post......just wanted to clear out my point of view.

And yes I am sorry from core of heart for being a bit rude to a new user. Once again sorry if I have hurt anyone.....no hard feelings please. Smile

@ maaneetlover44 - welcome to the forum. 
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadrika01

@ Ambrosia - I am sorry for the inconvenience. But to make it clear, my previous post is not entirely about this particular thread. You must have noticed another thread [which I found already deleted] by this user ,a poll asking to vote for the most favourite character in Dil Mil Gaye, which I thought by no means "relevant" or "necessary" to this forum. Now that thread is already dead which proves it's relevance.

Coming to this thread, there's nothing wrong in his/her particular statement. In fact being a dedicated fan of this show it really feels great to know about people sharing the same feelings towards the show.But isn't it needless if every member opens a new thread just to say 'Hi' or 'I love this show' when there is already a thread for newbies to introduce themselves!.....

Sorry for the long post......just wanted to clear out my point of view.

And yes I am sorry from core of heart for being a bit rude to a new user. Once again sorry if I have hurt anyone.....no hard feelings please. Smile

@ maaneetlover44 - welcome to the forum. 

aadrika0.

You have done nothing wrong so please do not apologize. You had a confusion which I have cleared and I'm sure others too got their query solved.
 And aadrika we are friends here so please don't feel dishearten by my post.

Now coming to your question,
In introduction threads we expect people to post their details (name/age etc) Thats how we introduce right? Where as the member here has asked a very simple question that if we too are fan of the show since we were young..
Now, this question does not fall under introduction category at all.

I do not moderate DMG forum, and I have no idea under what circumstances you thread got removed so I wouldn't make any comment on it. But I ask you to contact the mod immediately if you see your topic missing. This is to get things cleared as to why your topic got locked./removed. Moderators too are human beings and they also are allowed to make mistakes sometimes..

Go to top