Pratigya
Pratigya

A word of appreciation (Page 2)

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Thank you - you have clearly expressed my feelings in your post. At the moment all the negativity of the show has really been upsetting me, hence i try and do other things to keep you guys entertained. sometimes i feel i'm bashing my head against a brick wall. All we need is a bit of patience. There are about 10 posts regarding Aroosi everyday. Fair enough the cv's give us Aroosi 5,10,15 mins a day and we stretch her out for 24 hours a day instead.
SO Thankyou for making this post aswell.

u already has posted that arushi is just another angad, to bring kriya more closer , i second that totally.................all this bitterness and evil that arushi is protraying is for kriya's own good and kesar is watching all this drama.................she will give arushi what she deserves.........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyaricarisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by telstra

very well said Star i strongly beleive that whe pops are not doing good we have every right to bash them get angry but when they r doing good we must appreciate them otherwise its a vicious circle and we will never get out of it.i assume some people r still seeing only negative things i have written in my post previously that if they will see only negative things they will loose the beaytiful essence of the show and now thats happening to them .one advice see the characters for whom you are seeing this show and change the channel or get up to eat something when saxenas or flop mun came i am doing this and more than happy to watch the serial SmileBig smile

yes, see how beautifully the CVs made krishna realise and voice out that he has been ignoring the whole world bec of pratigya................even his friends too.............so now i have hope we will get to see KTC more as he is really missing them, and him really thinking about this job thing............and look at pratigya, when she said, don't think too much in female matters, she was really trying to turn his mind away from all the nastiness going on in the house.............she didn't want him to suffer , seeing her suffer..............and as foe pratigya not showing arushi her place, she knows that her sister is behaving this way  bec of misunderstandings and as a caring sister how could she call arushi a 'rakhel'..............pratigya is way too good to do that..............
hmm exactly my thinking if you have time read my post why there is soo much negativity about pratigya i think we think same thats why wanted u to have a look

Edited by telstra - 17 December 2010 at 3:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged

very well said ClapClapClapClapStarStarStar i strongly beleive that whe pops are not doing good we have every right to bash them get angry but when they r doing good we must appreciate them otherwise its a vicious circle and we will never get out of it.i assume some people r still seeing only negative things i have written in my post previously that if they will see only negative things they will loose the beaytiful essence of the show and now thats happening to them .one advice see the characters for whom you are seeing this show and change the channel or get up to eat something when saxenas or flop mun came i am doing this and more than happy to watch the serial SmileBig smile

i agree wid u dharkanClap to awake someone like krishna they r doing a fabulous jobThumbs Up it is in reality and thanks telstra for saying all thisClap i too feel the same and plz cv,s now start the kriya track soonHeart
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

very well said ''fn6 gcbmnz5 iw2Clap'ClapClapClapStarStarStar i strongly beleive that whe pops are not doing good we have every right to bash them get angry but when they r doing good we must appreciate them otherwise its a vicious circle and we will never get out of it.i assume some people r still seeing only negative things i have written in my post previously that if they will see only negative things they will loose the beaytiful essence of the show and now thats happening to them .one advice see the characters for whom you are seeing this show and change the channel or get up to eat something when saxenas or flop mun came i am doing this and more than happy to watch the serial SmileBig smile

i agree wid u dharkanClap to awake someone like krishna they r doing a fabulous jobThumbs Up it is in reality and thanks telstra for saying all thisClap i too feel the same and plz cv,s now start the kriya track soonHeart
you r welcome dear will always b there to spread positive vIbes among al of you

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
one thing wanted to say yaar after seeing todays epi i felt krishna was bored og staying with pratigya all the time we were saying pratigya will get bored by all that lovey dovey things everytime but for a change he get boredLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and the way he said ee karo wo kari itna kaam to kartay hain he was looking like a 2year kid masoomiat khatam thi us parTongue he is very stubborn when work is related
Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
 What can i say ? you ppl are so positive in your thinking!! Thumbs Up
I wish i could be someone like you ! LOL Nice thought BTW. Big smile

Go to top