A word of appreciation

Posted: 13 years ago
well, the CVs r doing their job beautifully as far as krishna and pratigya and kriya r concerned and if i am not mistaken kesar also....................we have sat and banged our head on invisible doors of the CVs shouting at them why r they showing krishna always at home, following pratigya everywhere around..............and he ignoring TC and getting all the taunts in the world from SS and amma...........now we know (from the last two episodes) that the CVs were doing that deliberately to deepen the character of krishna, his interaction and the absence of it with the individuals around him............like how he has been ignoring the world in his love for pratigya...................and how he will slowly awaken to the outside world he had been ignoring till date..........now that they have beautifully explained his stand , i am sure pratigya too is understanding his thought pattern thus strengthening kriya......................and by showing pratigya ignoring arushi's actions as she don't want krishna to get insulted again and to think that she is suffering from her sister's behavior just to take his mind off the things and her insiting him to work outside so that he is not subjected to 'arushitis' , the CVs r showing how pratigya is now more into her relation with krishna..........thinking about him...............bec , whenever pratigya said, she is my sister, so leave the matter, she was more concerned for krishna, and she showed it..................   and kesar is watching what arushi is doing against kriya and she won't let her get out of the hands of justice for kesar feels hugely indebted to pratigya...........now we will see kesar , standing up for herself and for pratigya.....................so the CVs have not fully gone out of their mind....................they had a clear pic to show us between this saasbahu-sis-sis crap.............and they have succeeded in showing it.........👏.so far.................
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago
I guess the CV's should come out a little clear with thr stands...as i do agree to all u have written and makes alot of sense...
But the CV's need to realize that this si not a university course movie that we have to analyze and understand we just want it clear cut

very well said 👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️ i strongly beleive that whe pops are not doing good we have every right to bash them get angry but when they r doing good we must appreciate them otherwise its a vicious circle and we will never get out of it.i assume some people r still seeing only negative things i have written in my post previously that if they will see only negative things they will loose the beaytiful essence of the show and now thats happening to them .one advice see the characters for whom you are seeing this show and change the channel or get up to eat something when saxenas or flop mun came i am doing this and more than happy to watch the serial 😊😃

Edited by telstra - 13 years ago
Originally posted by stranger11

I guess the CV's should come out a little clear with thr stands...as i do agree to all u have written and makes alot of sense...
But the CV's need to realize that this si not a university course movie that we have to analyze and understand we just want it clear cut

yes, the CVs should come out and make things a little clear.......................and i agree with u ..............this serial is unique bec this is exactly like university course movie as u put it...............its characters represent a good picture of the society, each different from one another, some similar but yet soo different backgrounds..........................u will see krishna is a thoroughly researched character, so is SS and almost all other characters................and they never try to become anybody else..........its the characterization and narration that's the highlight of pratigya....................and it helps us to think , to argue, to reason whatever......................just look at krishna only for now.............he is cruel, ruthless, disgusting, escapist, insensitive, obsessed with love/sex, violent, extrovert, funny............................at the same time he is extremely kind, caring, understanding, can control himself if situation matters, subdued, moody, silent...........................phew............. and the best things, innocent and pure at heart...........i have never seen such a complex character anywhere and to maintain his characteristics is no mean task while embedding needed changes due to exposure to other individuals and surroundings............same is the case with almost all other characters...........so the CVs r doing an excellent job here
Originally posted by dhakarn

yes, the CVs should come out and make things a little clear.......................and i agree with u ..............this serial is unique bec this is exactly like university course movie as u put it...............its characters represent a good picture of the society, each different from one another, some similar but yet soo different backgrounds..........................u will see krishna is a thoroughly researched character, so is SS and almost all other characters................and they never try to become anybody else..........its the characterization and narration that's the highlight of pratigya....................and it helps us to think , to argue, to reason whatever......................just look at krishna only for now.............he is cruel, ruthless, disgusting, escapist, insensitive, obsessed with love/sex, violent, extrovert, funny............................at the same time he is extremely kind, caring, understanding, can control himself if situation matters, subdued, moody, silent...........................phew............. and the best things, innocent and pure at heart...........i have never seen such a complex character anywhere and to maintain his characteristics is no mean task while embedding needed changes due to exposure to other individuals and surroundings............same is the case with almost all other characters...........so the CVs r doing an excellent job here

True say, once in a decade(or even more time) we see such a well thought of character. This serial has quite a few characters like that.

After watching them, I cannot watch any other serial or movie for a long time, as I seem to measure every character against my favorite character.
Originally posted by mnsu

True say, once in a decade(or even more time) we see such a well thought of character. This serial has quite a few characters like that.

After watching them, I cannot watch any other serial or movie for a long time, as I seem to measure every character against my favorite character.

true, and i have stopped watching almost all the other serials that i have been watching .........now i watch pratigya, even now i watch atleast 1-2 repeat telecasts.............the standard that pratigya has , no other serial has...............watching pratigya is like reading a well written novel for me.....😊
Thank you - you have clearly expressed my feelings in your post. At the moment all the negativity of the show has really been upsetting me, hence i try and do other things to keep you guys entertained. sometimes i feel i'm bashing my head against a brick wall. All we need is a bit of patience. There are about 10 posts regarding Aroosi everyday. Fair enough the cv's give us Aroosi 5,10,15 mins a day and we stretch her out for 24 hours a day instead.
SO Thankyou for making this post aswell.
Originally posted by telstra

very well said ⭐️ i strongly beleive that whe pops are not doing good we have every right to bash them get angry but when they r doing good we must appreciate them otherwise its a vicious circle and we will never get out of it.i assume some people r still seeing only negative things i have written in my post previously that if they will see only negative things they will loose the beaytiful essence of the show and now thats happening to them .one advice see the characters for whom you are seeing this show and change the channel or get up to eat something when saxenas or flop mun came i am doing this and more than happy to watch the serial 😊😃

yes, see how beautifully the CVs made krishna realise and voice out that he has been ignoring the whole world bec of pratigya................even his friends too.............so now i have hope we will get to see KTC more as he is really missing them, and him really thinking about this job thing............and look at pratigya, when she said, don't think too much in female matters, she was really trying to turn his mind away from all the nastiness going on in the house.............she didn't want him to suffer , seeing her suffer..............and as foe pratigya not showing arushi her place, she knows that her sister is behaving this way  bec of misunderstandings and as a caring sister how could she call arushi a 'rakhel'..............pratigya is way too good to do that..............
Originally posted by carisma2

Thank you - you have clearly expressed my feelings in your post. At the moment all the negativity of the show has really been upsetting me, hence i try and do other things to keep you guys entertained. sometimes i feel i'm bashing my head against a brick wall. All we need is a bit of patience. There are about 10 posts regarding Aroosi everyday. Fair enough the cv's give us Aroosi 5,10,15 mins a day and we stretch her out for 24 hours a day instead.
SO Thankyou for making this post aswell.

u already has posted that arushi is just another angad, to bring kriya more closer , i second that totally.................all this bitterness and evil that arushi is protraying is for kriya's own good and kesar is watching all this drama.................she will give arushi what she deserves.........
Originally posted by dhakarn

yes, see how beautifully the CVs made krishna realise and voice out that he has been ignoring the whole world bec of pratigya................even his friends too.............so now i have hope we will get to see KTC more as he is really missing them, and him really thinking about this job thing............and look at pratigya, when she said, don't think too much in female matters, she was really trying to turn his mind away from all the nastiness going on in the house.............she didn't want him to suffer , seeing her suffer..............and as foe pratigya not showing arushi her place, she knows that her sister is behaving this way  bec of misunderstandings and as a caring sister how could she call arushi a 'rakhel'..............pratigya is way too good to do that..............
hmm exactly my thinking if you have time read my post why there is soo much negativity about pratigya i think we think same thats why wanted u to have a lookEdited by telstra - 13 years ago