India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

You are my everything.... (Page 7)

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Very nicely done Dreamy, ClapClapClap I suspect the length of your post is commensurate with the awesomeness of the episodeLOLLOLLOL

I still haven't gotten over it and rewatched the repeat this afternoon (for the second timeWink)

I too feel that Arpi's dialogues are portentous of tragedy still to comeCry..............just wish this sad state of affairs are resolved soon. Wish the CV's could show Avita escape without any further gunfire, to the haveli and let Avi renounce his bad ways in presence of BJ......citing Arpi. And then Avita bliss all the waySmileSmile

I know, I know, wishful thinking......but what is a girl to do but dreamWinkLOL

Vista

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-sia-Dreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
and i didnt get time to see the episode again
though i did down load the video  and got busy taking pictures

hehee

but dont worry its all avdesh story and how he turns out

so tragedy if at all is there wud be small one and big one wud be end of bahuji and lal singh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychista-sia-yoga23priya-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Awwwww Dreamy...
woooww.......i saw the epi 5 timesLOLLOLLOL nd downloaded too..
cant help watching it again nd again..Embarrassed
love has no boundaries...its pure..its beautiful..love makes u stronger than ever..same happend with arpita..she became stronger in order to protect her love..
nd avdhesh..aww...
he nearly took my breath away...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
wht fab performances by them..
he really cldnt control..but he is a man of words..correctly said by you and CB Di...
he cant forget his pratigya!! but the scenes were so passionate...!!! hats off

"You are my everything",  Dreamy..no words for the title and the exceptional analysis by youClapClapClapClapClap 
I never said this..but i hav become fan of ur writing!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thnks a lot Dreamy..
Hug
Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-sia-yoga23priyaDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vista90pro

Hi Vista, thanks for visiting.

Very nicely done Dreamy, ClapClapClap I suspect the length of your post is commensurate with the awesomeness of the episodeLOLLOLLOL I had to do justice especially as CB di was waiting expectantly..Wink..seems like she got inspired by the episode..Ermm...Thanks for liking it, I always wait anxiously for your pov.Thumbs Up

I still haven't gotten over it and rewatched the repeat this afternoon (for the second timeWink)..I only managed twice and that was it...hmm falling behind I see..LOL

I too feel that Arpi's dialogues are portentous of tragedy still to comeCry.yeah, no avoiding that.............just wish this sad state of affairs are resolved soon. Wish the CV's could show Avita escape without any further gunfire, to the haveli and let Avi renounce his bad ways in presence of BJ......citing Arpi. And then Avita bliss all the waySmileSmile that means the story would be over...I wish, they just move onto his transformation (if any)...but they need to show the stepping stone, his motivation.....

I know, I know, wishful thinking......but what is a girl to do but dreamWinkLOL ..yeah, all we can do is dream....

Vista
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Awwwww Dreamy...
woooww.......i saw the epi 5 timesLOLLOLLOL nd downloaded too..
cant help watching it again nd again..Embarrassed
love has no boundaries...its pure..its beautiful..love makes u stronger than ever..same happend with arpita..she became stronger in order to protect her love..
nd avdhesh..aww...
he nearly took my breath away...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
wht fab performances by them..
he really cldnt control..but he is a man of words..correctly said by you and CB Di...
he cant forget his pratigya!! but the scenes were so passionate...!!! hats off

"You are my everything",  Dreamy..no words for the title and the exceptional analysis by youClapClapClapClapClap 
I never said this..but i hav become fan of ur writing!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thnks a lot Dreamy..
Hug
Hug

PrashHugHug

Thank you for your kind words and liking what I write...because of these encouragement, I do this...the day you guys stop reading, I will stop doing episode analysis..Big smileBig smile

As for the episode I think Avdesh took all our breath away last night...he was a mixture of vulnerability, courage, strength and sweetness....not to mention pure man....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...no wonder he took our breath away....
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
hey dreamy,CB,prash,vista, danno, chista HugHugHug
good morning everybody

@Dreamy....you are amazing, kya likha hai,

so the hut scene was BJ's dreamUnhappy this woman's dreams are in so much detail na. Muje to sapne kab aate hai aur jate hai pata bhi nahi chalta. 
Anyways, I liked everything about te episoe but felt sad at the same time for these two. Both of them never seen any happyness in their life and now when they found happiness in each other, the circumstances are not allowing them to be happy.
Hopefully avi won't faint anymore now, he made the hattrick so its enough now.
Dreamy, want to your track about them taking first step in budding romance as mentioned in the article.
why first step? I thought they have already taken the first step..right? are they hinting towards SR or what.
Just curious to know Big smile asked the same question toCB as well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
hehe hi mony kaisi ho

aaj ka update jaz karegi

bt brief i wud try to give once the episode ends

and first step is they r understanding each other  and avdesh is still bit disillusioned

but arpi  is his solid pillar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

hey dreamy,CB,prash,vista, danno, chista HugHugHug
good morning everybody

@Dreamy....you are amazing, kya likha hai,

so the hut scene was BJ's dreamUnhappy this woman's dreams are in so much detail na. Muje to sapne kab aate hai aur jate hai pata bhi nahi chalta. 
Anyways, I liked everything about te episoe but felt sad at the same time for these two. Both of them never seen any happyness in their life and now when they found happiness in each other, the circumstances are not allowing them to be happy.
Hopefully avi won't faint anymore now, he made the hattrick so its enough now.
Dreamy, want to your track about them taking first step in budding romance as mentioned in the article.
why first step? I thought they have already taken the first step..right? are they hinting towards SR or what.
Just curious to know Big smile asked the same question toCB as well.

Hi Mony, Hug

How r u dear?...and thank you.Smile

I'm still not sure about the hut scene...could it be they have been in the forest 2 nights and last night was their second night?....if that was bhootni's dream, it was strange how it came about without any indication....

Yes there were underlying sadness throughout the whole episode, so I feel quite tense and anxious now...it is being aired in India even as I write this....what is in store for us tonight....

I think they are calling it first step because Avdesh will reciprocate...these two never had a proper love track, before marriage or after...and yes I think maybe SR will happen to speed it up a bit....perhaps his fever overtakes him, Arpi tries to cool him down and in his feverish state he just wants his woman!..Big smile..or it could be something happens that nullifies his pratigya....or something that is a threat to either of them, they seek solace in each other's arm....love to strong and undeniable....

Whatever happens, it will be a new track...last night's episode was almost a goodbye to the past, and now the  next stage of their journey where they are close and have this incredible bond...Avdesh has started taking his first step, just by sayng how much she means to him...for he never has before.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychista

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index