Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

You are my everything.... (Page 3)

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Awesome Glitter Graphic Comments | GraphicsGrotto.com
awesome analysis....i was waiting for it....loved it...
Thank You Glitter Graphic Comments | GraphicsGrotto.com
thanks for another beauty.....many hugs for you 
loved Arpi very much......no matter what she will protect her loved one and till she have courage and dertimination nothing will happen to Avi

"the best protection of any women is........Courage"

when he says "You have to bear so much pain because of me"but he don't no that we love someone more than our life we can go through any trouble and pain for them thats what Arpi did....

"I understand with love comes pain, but why did I have to love so much?"

we can see in Avi sees how much guilt and anguish he felt because unknowingly he caused...but when Arpi said this "this is my biggest joy...my life is with you, nothing else matters" i was in la la la land...when your loved one this there with you far from any pain,harm and danger nothing else will matter.....

"Weave in faith and God will find the thread"

when we have a faith in god....he will answer our prayer for sure....god answered her prayer and her love is safe.....

"Tear are the words that heart can't express"

Arpi saw Avi finally his consiousness.....saw her tears he felt bad but we cry when we can't express our feeling of  joy to  see our loved one safe....she hugs himDay Dreaming Day Dreaming he hugs her too then flash back loved itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

then he remembered his damm Pratigya (i hate this word) came and he push her away.....felt bad for Arpi.....damm that evil witch destroying poor avita life.....devil emoticon 13hate her lusty thought on poor avi....(Aunty he sees you as a mother dont forget")

"There is no such thing as lover oath"

what our Avi don't know is no love can be tied by oath or a promise to free from care or hold one self back to protect against the person who we love so much and the most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and let it love.....dont worry guys avi will learn in future and he can't run from his beautiful wifeWinkWink

last and finally i'm done after this......
your gift di.....

Edited by yoga23priya - 17 December 2010 at 3:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychista-Prashu-Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

hey dreamy frdousHug
thanks for your textClap Sara dear, thank you. Hug

last night epi was very emotional. as sia said : avita have intoxicating moment! -Indeed and we got intoxicated with them!LOLLOLEmbarrassed

i agree whit u ,avi is knows arpi & his love will be deep.he ensures to his gentle wife  but yet avi sticks b/w his oath & his deep love to arpi but yet he couldnt forget his past & his debt to bahuji. - he is a good and honourable man, otherwise he could have put aside his oath and just taken what he wanted with Arpita....he wanted it to be right between them, with no obstacles...beside if they consummated, he wouldn't be happy because he would remember he had another duty..

i think avis love is raw yet & arpita have to help him to flourish his love. - Spot, on Sara...his love is raw because he had never given himself the chance to bask in it, to flourish in it...but maybe now he will, with Arpita's help.

one point,if they closed to each other very much last night, i mean slept with
each other, it was possible avi went away from arpi coz he want to wreaking yet & they must be close to each other by overtime. i think that was enough -yes, indeed....that needed, to show the strong pull on him...WinkEmbarrassed

Thanks Sara,

I take it you enjoyed the episode very much!WinkBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychista

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Hiya dreamy di ,cb di,danno,sia,chista,sara and everyone
Hello Glitter Graphic Comments | GraphicsGrotto.com

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

i did  say tht its possible to break pratigya even in these circumstances

i was right wasnt i

hahaa

Yes you are right...he stopped short of breaking it. But he was so tempted. When he held her hand, his look to her and then the fingers caressing hers...no mistaking what he wanted...EmbarrassedBig smile...she was happy, their memories of love and togetherness flowed and bought them closer...each memory was chronological so I knew it would stop with the last, the pratigya.....he was annoyed at first and he wanted to put aside...then his own vow echoed around his mind...and the look of horror and shock on his face told it all.

He was about to break his vow...he was so close to it and for a moment he didn't care....that was too much for him, too much of a change from the Avdesh Singh Thakur he was to the one he is now.

Once his need for Arpita becomes part of him, he will give in more and more...it remains to be seen how and what makes him break his pratigya...unless Lal Singh comes back and lets him know about Bhootni's duplicity, that is one thing that will negate his oath.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychistatalkie14-Prashu-yoga23priya

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=yoga23priya]
loved Arpi very much......no matter what she will protect her loved one and till she have courage and dertimination nothing will happen to Avi

when he says "You have to bear so much pain because of me"but he don't no that we love someone more than our life we can go through any trouble and pain for them thats what Arpi did....

we can see in Avi sees how much guilt and anguish he felt because unknowingly he caused...but when Arpi said this "this is my biggest joy...my life is with you, nothing else matters" i was in la la la land...when your loved this there with you far from any pain,harm and danger nothing else will matter.....

when we have a faith in god....he will answer our prayer for sure....god answered her prayer and her love is safe.....

Arpi saw Avi finally his consiousness.....saw her tears he felt bad but we cry when we can't express our feeling of  joy to  see our loved one safe....she hugs himDay Dreaming Day Dreaming he hugs her too then flash back loved itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

then his remember damm Pratigya (i hate this word) came and he push her away.....felt bad for Arpi.....damm that evil witch destroying poor avita life.....devil emoticon 13hate her lusty thought on poor avi....(Aunty he sees you as a mother dont forget")

what our Avi don't know is no love can be tied by oath or a promise to free from care or hold one self back to protect against the person who we love so much and the most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and let it love.....dont worry guys avi will learn in future and he can't run from his beautiful wifeWinkWink

your gift di.....

hey priya  Smile
your emo  r very sweetClap
LOLi like them

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Hiya dreamy di ,cb di,danno,sia,chista,sara and everyone
Hello Glitter Graphic Comments | GraphicsGrotto.com

Hiya PriyaHug

How r u?...so sweet of you to drop by...hope you stay awhile...

yoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by chatterbox

i did  say tht its possible to break pratigya even in these circumstances

i was right wasnt i

hahaa

Yes you are right...he stopped short of breaking it. But he was so tempted. When he held her hand, his look to her and then the fingers caressing hers...no mistaking what he wanted...EmbarrassedBig smile...she was happy, their memories of love and togetherness flowed and bought them closer...each memory was chronological so I knew it would stop with the last, the pratigya.....he was annoyed at first and he wanted to put aside...then his own vow echoed around his mind...and the look of horror and shock on his face told it all.

He was about to break his vow...he was so close to it and for a moment he didn't care....that was too much for him, too much of a change from the Avdesh Singh Thakur he was to the one he is now.

Once his need for Arpita becomes part of him, he will give in more and more...it remains to be seen how and what makes him break his pratigya...unless Lal Singh comes back and lets him know about Bhootni's duplicity, that is one thing that will negate his oath.

his oath we know and bhootni knows that is null and void

but he doesnt know

and bang on to what u said

this is what i had been trying to tell since yday

he is human enough capable of loving and being loved

and circumstances were such that he was tempted to give in.. so it was possible and it was possible that pratigya memory wud come in btwn and he wud stop

he is a man of words

and again his pratigya wud break when he finds the truth abt lal sing and bhootni

and then hell hath no fury like a man cheated

heheh  this i made up just now  LOL

super_boy

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

[QUOTE=yoga23priya]

we can see in Avi sees how much guilt and anguish he felt because unknowingly he caused...but when Arpi said this "this is my biggest joy...my life is with you, nothing else matters" i was in la la la land...when your loved this there with you far from any pain,harm and danger nothing else will matter.....

then his remember damm Pratigya (i hate this word) came and he push her away.....felt bad for Arpi.....damm that evil witch destroying poor avita life.....devil emoticon 13hate her lusty thought on poor avi....(Aunty he sees you as a mother dont forget")

your gift di.....

hey priya  Smile
your emo  r very sweetClap
LOLi like them

thanks sara...glad u like it....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index