You are my everything.... (Page 2)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by Gaurishah

Oh Dreamy, this is for you Hug so well thought out and well written. I totally agree with what u said that Arpi is his guiding light showing him the right way. Though the way is full of troubles and dangers Arip is there to guide him. 

Aww Gauri thanks and Hug back to you as well.

Arpita really, really trusts him and believes in him. Her words to RV that he is good was echoed at the mandir yesterday....she holds onto that belief and her every action is because of that.

What did you think of the episode overall?

I am dreading tonight, Arpita is going to fulfil her promise to keep him safe, no matter what...

Arpi knows in her heart that Avi is a good soul and its only the circumstances have made him what he is at present. That's why she prayed with all her faith to God to keep her husband safe. She loves him dearly and will go to any lengths to keep Avi safe even if it means she has to be on the other side of the law. 

Liked yesterdays epi. was good the bonding of Avi and Arpi and both of them understanding each others sorrows. Guess they needed this little time to themselves to talk to each other away from haveli, bhauji, pandiji and all.

I loved the bonding, it was always there but they needed to be away from other distraction to really see and feel it.

As for bhootni, she won't give up....she will be on their tail, just like RV.

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swamini5

what an episode yaarSmile

"HELA  KE RAKH DIYA"
Thumbs Up
 I feel bad for Avdesh he is caught in such  a dilemma
and poor Arpita she is doing all her duties which an ideal wife should.
But what about her emotional/physical needs??

Hi Swamini,

@bold, I agree. She has been the long suffering wife, putting her own needs aside to concentrate on him. He knows that, his words yesterday made that clear...and also how much he loves her for it and for being herself.

the story and setting demands that Avdesh has a traditional wife, and Arpita is the epitome of that. I doubt many of us would have the patience to sit quietly and be pushed aside, time after time...especially when there is love involved....so this episode and the coming ones, will be mainly in a way to reward Arpita for her patience and love that she has for Avdesh...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-sia-yoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
hi dreamy i m speechless again at the way  u describe  the whole scene

its like again in front of eyes and we all felt that only
as u said a bridge between past and future

past is behind and future beckons..

i dont hv anything else to say but  just bravo for u hv put soul in the scene here again with ur words

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-yoga23priyaDreamygal301-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hi dreamy i m speechless again at the way  u describe  the whole scene

its like again in front of eyes and we all felt that only
as u said a bridge between past and future

past is behind and future beckons..

i dont hv anything else to say but  just bravo for u hv put soul in the scene here again with ur words

Hi DiHug

was missing you, wondering where you are. You always are the first one to comment on my thread...Smile

Thanks for your sweet words, I was thinking of your enjoyment when I wrote that!WinkLOL

It is an episode that leaves the past behind and moves forward...Avdesh finally acknowledged how much Arpita is suffering and doing for him...Now his turn will start. In love, it is all about giving and receiving and that is the way it will be for them...

on a side, that filler scene of japle brillant!!...Simple will run roughshod over jagat, who isn't as stupid as he looks...but I didn't like his face at her words that she will teach him after marraige...reminded me of his  father hitting his mother...Ouch

super_boy-sia-yoga23priya

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
dreamy tumra aisa analysis muzhe andar tak hila ke rakh deta hai aur jab tumra analysis na padho toh mai bechain ho jati hoo
hahahaha
it is just superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:41am | IP Logged
hey dreamy frdousHug
thanks for your textClap

last night epi was very emotional. as sia said : avita have intoxicating moment!

i agree whit u ,avi is knows arpi & his love will be deep.he ensures to his gentle wife  but yet avi sticks b/w his oath & his deep love to arpi but yet he couldnt forget his past & his debt to bahuji.

i think avis love is raw yet & arpita have to help him to flourish his love.

one point,if they closed to each other very much last night, i mean slept with
each other, it was possible avi went away from arpi coz he want to wreaking yet & they must be close to each other by overtime. i think that was enough WinkEmbarrassed

super_boyDreamygal301yoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:41am | IP Logged
i think u put the thread after i had logged off in morning

and once i came to work i was so busy didnt log to the forum at all..

my enjoyment i think all enjoyed yday scene

i m trying to download video to take pics  of those hugs

and yes  past is behind now its upto avdesh to live upto his name and his love

there has never  been doubt on his love for arpita or vice versa

its very deep  and its coming out now

and on that note
i did  say tht its possible to break pratigya even in these circumstances

i was right wasnt i

hahaa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by danno

dreamy tumra aisa analysis muzhe andar tak hila ke rakh deta hai aur jab tumra analysis na padho toh mai bechain ho jati hoo
hahahaha
it is just superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Awww sharan,Hug

your sweet words just melt me....LOLLOLWink

But not as much as avdesh melted under Arptia's tender loving care....whoa, that guy is falling deeper and deeper in love...soon all he could do is think of her constantly....would love to see him daydreaming about her!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index