Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I think Arpi shooting RV will be the end and viewers will be wondering and wondering trough out the weekendπŸ˜† atleast that's what CV's expect after revealing the secret themselves.

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i hv put the highlights now

very very brief points

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chatterbox

hmm good episode not as good as yday 

love is still tehre and more test for arpita

episode about to end wait for my briefs

From what I have seen of Avita scenes, I liked it. They have moved on from that first moment...now they are more comfy with each other, they are talking openly...both of them. They could never do that at the haveli because bhootni always comes in between.

They both had very valid points. How much demand can love make on a couple?
NVBGKY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dreamy, what can I say, your have a true talent πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
I thought that yesterday's episode was one of the best so far. It was great to see Avita able to freely express their feelings/concerns to each other without any outside interference.  I have to admit that I for one am glad that Avi came to his senses and remembered his oath, I think it would have been out of character for him to put himself and his desires above his oath.  I think that although Arpita may have been disappointed at the time, when she thinks about it she will be happy that Avdesh stood by his word, and would respect him more for it.
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NVBGKY

Dreamy, what can I say, your have a true talent πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

I thought that yesterday's episode was one of the best so far. It was great to see Avita able to freely express their feelings/concerns to each other without any outside interference.  I have to admit that I for one am glad that Avi came to his senses and remembered his oath, I think it would have been out of character for him to put himself and his desires above his oath.  I think that although Arpita may have been disappointed at the time, when she thinks about it she will be happy that Avdesh stood by his word, and would respect him more for it.

Hello N,😊

Thank you and I agree with you, yesterday's episode was a ground breaker in many ways. For the first time, they were free - free to talk and get close, just like normal married couples. This was what was lacking in their life at the haveli, they barely had a moment together thanks to bhauji!.....you will find there are quite a few of us, who are glad Avi came to his senses.

Off course Arpita as sad and disappointed but when it comes to Avdesh, he is always first with her and whatever hurt or slight she feels, it is not important as her husband. She is truly the bestest wife. Avdesh needs to realise this very much.😊