Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

cb di and dreamy di check out bhootni emo i love it very much

the bat with the heart eyes?...wonderfully apt you know!

Sara/chista the other day said bhootn is a vampire and I agree......she sucked all light out of his life so a bat is representation of her!
yoga23priya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

the bat with the heart eyes?...wonderfully apt you know!

Sara/chista the other day said bhootn is a vampire and I agree......she sucked all light out of his life so a bat is representation of her!

di bhootni is my aunty now.......
yoga23priya thumbnail

Awww priyaπŸ€—

thanks ever so much.....for both the words and little guys...love 'em so much!...me in love now?...the one with the balloon and gift, ohhhh...be still my heart!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And wow!!...your writing is good, I've said this before, but today what you put down is absolutely spot on!...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Avi can try to run (but I don't think he will) but our Arpita rani will be right beside him, running as wellπŸ˜ƒ......He has seen her suffering for him, crying for him and it is his time now. He will wow us with his love because this guy does it well with actions and words!...what a combination.❀️❀️..

thanks di......if i answer my question paper like this....my mom would have fainted
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

😲😲😲🀬

Aunty?!!.....then panditji will be uncle!!

let's hope you don't regret that...see how they control avdesh...before you know it, they will have you married to beta maharaj or the water motu!

🀣🀣🀣
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
no no dreamy

what i meant was that the moment was such that he wud hv gone ahead  and broken his pratigya 

hugging touching se nahin

u all were saying he is in no condition and isaid circumstances matter
he was totally overwhelmed by all the love for arpita  and his need was there..

but as u said he stopped short  for whatever reasons u gave iin above post

and in my opinion it was right
that he stopped

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
priya i saw ur emo for bhootni too perfect
hehe sorry am busy so answering slowly

i hv been trying to download yday video for pics
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

good for u priya πŸ˜‰ vamp aunty😑

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

no no dreamy

what i meant was that the moment was such that he wud hv gone ahead  and broken his pratigya  - now that make sense because as I wrote earlier...but then I read your response so had to make certain...

hugging touching se nahin

u all were saying he is in no condition and isaid circumstances matter
he was totally overwhelmed by all the love for arpita  and his need was there.. - we were talking abou that hut scene, he was in no condition then (btw that looks like bhootni's dream)...but yesterday despite the bloodloss he was looking chipper...obviously desire is strongπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

but as u said he stopped short  for whatever reasons u gave iin above post

and in my opinion it was right
that he stopped - yeah I agree, it was right he stopped and because no matter how romantic, it just wasn't the right place for them both to consummate....I'ld rather they hugged and kissed all night through instead!πŸ˜ƒ

yoga23priya thumbnail

🀬

Aunty?!!.....then panditji will be uncle!!

let's hope you don't regret that...see how they control avdesh...before you know it, they will have you married to beta maharaj or the water motu!

🀣🀣🀣

di i wont allow them to control on our avi.....as a PA u must take care of him......i will give all info about my evil aunty you take our avita away from her.......i rather marry pehalwaan became his second wife   or rather chirag....than these two....
chatterbox thumbnail
in hut scene also it was similar thing dreamy

he was aware of arpita near him and her efforts and her love. when he had put his arms around arpita in hut scene then also it cud hv happend 
almost same situation

and oh desire is always there
but our gunda is too shareef.

and abt stopping this was neither the place nor the time nor the condition

love was there but he was injured plus he is man of words as i said
pratigya still there  and till he knows that it was useless

he wud stay away

bt if he succumbs  or not that remains to be seen