You are my everything.... - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi dreamy i m speechless again at the way  u describe  the whole scene

its like again in front of eyes and we all felt that only
as u said a bridge between past and future

past is behind and future beckons..

i dont hv anything else to say but  just bravo for u hv put soul in the scene here again with ur words
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chatterbox

hi dreamy i m speechless again at the way  u describe  the whole scene

its like again in front of eyes and we all felt that only
as u said a bridge between past and future

past is behind and future beckons..

i dont hv anything else to say but  just bravo for u hv put soul in the scene here again with ur words

Hi DiπŸ€—

was missing you, wondering where you are. You always are the first one to comment on my thread...😊

Thanks for your sweet words, I was thinking of your enjoyment when I wrote that!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

It is an episode that leaves the past behind and moves forward...Avdesh finally acknowledged how much Arpita is suffering and doing for him...Now his turn will start. In love, it is all about giving and receiving and that is the way it will be for them...

on a side, that filler scene of japle brillant!!...Simple will run roughshod over jagat, who isn't as stupid as he looks...but I didn't like his face at her words that she will teach him after marraige...reminded me of his  father hitting his mother...
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dreamy tumra aisa analysis muzhe andar tak hila ke rakh deta hai aur jab tumra analysis na padho toh mai bechain ho jati hoo
hahahaha
it is just superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey dreamy frdousπŸ€—
thanks for your textπŸ‘

last night epi was very emotional. as sia said : avita have intoxicating moment!

i agree whit u ,avi is knows arpi & his love will be deep.he ensures to his gentle wife  but yet avi sticks b/w his oath & his deep love to arpi but yet he couldnt forget his past & his debt to bahuji.

i think avis love is raw yet & arpita have to help him to flourish his love.

one point,if they closed to each other very much last night, i mean slept with
each other, it was possible avi went away from arpi coz he want to wreaking yet & they must be close to each other by overtime. i think that was enough πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i think u put the thread after i had logged off in morning

and once i came to work i was so busy didnt log to the forum at all..

my enjoyment i think all enjoyed yday scene

i m trying to download video to take pics  of those hugs

and yes  past is behind now its upto avdesh to live upto his name and his love

there has never  been doubt on his love for arpita or vice versa

its very deep  and its coming out now

and on that note
i did  say tht its possible to break pratigya even in these circumstances

i was right wasnt i

hahaa
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: danno

dreamy tumra aisa analysis muzhe andar tak hila ke rakh deta hai aur jab tumra analysis na padho toh mai bechain ho jati hoo

hahahaha
it is just superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Awww sharan,πŸ€—

your sweet words just melt me....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

But not as much as avdesh melted under Arptia's tender loving care....whoa, that guy is falling deeper and deeper in love...soon all he could do is think of her constantly....would love to see him daydreaming about her!😳
yoga23priya thumbnail
awesome analysis....i was waiting for it....loved it...
thanks for another beauty.....many hugs for you 
loved Arpi very much......no matter what she will protect her loved one and till she have courage and dertimination nothing will happen to Avi

"the best protection of any women is........Courage"

when he says "You have to bear so much pain because of me"but he don't no that we love someone more than our life we can go through any trouble and pain for them thats what Arpi did....

"I understand with love comes pain, but why did I have to love so much?"

we can see in Avi sees how much guilt and anguish he felt because unknowingly he caused...but when Arpi said this "this is my biggest joy...my life is with you, nothing else matters" i was in la la la land...when your loved one this there with you far from any pain,harm and danger nothing else will matter.....

"Weave in faith and God will find the thread"

when we have a faith in god....he will answer our prayer for sure....god answered her prayer and her love is safe.....

"Tear are the words that heart can't express"

Arpi saw Avi finally his consiousness.....saw her tears he felt bad but we cry when we can't express our feeling of  joy to  see our loved one safe....she hugs him😍 😍 he hugs her too then flash back loved it😳😳

then he remembered his damm Pratigya (i hate this word) came and he push her away.....felt bad for Arpi.....damm that evil witch destroying poor avita life.....hate her lusty thought on poor avi....(Aunty he sees you as a mother dont forget")

"There is no such thing as lover oath"

what our Avi don't know is no love can be tied by oath or a promise to free from care or hold one self back to protect against the person who we love so much and the most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and let it love.....dont worry guys avi will learn in future and he can't run from his beautiful wifeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

last and finally i'm done after this......
your gift di.....

Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chista

hey dreamy frdousπŸ€—
thanks for your textπŸ‘ Sara dear, thank you. πŸ€—

last night epi was very emotional. as sia said : avita have intoxicating moment! -Indeed and we got intoxicated with them!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

i agree whit u ,avi is knows arpi & his love will be deep.he ensures to his gentle wife  but yet avi sticks b/w his oath & his deep love to arpi but yet he couldnt forget his past & his debt to bahuji. - he is a good and honourable man, otherwise he could have put aside his oath and just taken what he wanted with Arpita....he wanted it to be right between them, with no obstacles...beside if they consummated, he wouldn't be happy because he would remember he had another duty..

i think avis love is raw yet & arpita have to help him to flourish his love. - Spot, on Sara...his love is raw because he had never given himself the chance to bask in it, to flourish in it...but maybe now he will, with Arpita's help.

one point,if they closed to each other very much last night, i mean slept with
each other, it was possible avi went away from arpi coz he want to wreaking yet & they must be close to each other by overtime. i think that was enough -yes, indeed....that needed, to show the strong pull on him...πŸ˜‰Embarrassed

Thanks Sara,

I take it you enjoyed the episode very much!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
yoga23priya thumbnail
Hiya dreamy di ,cb di,danno,sia,chista,sara and everyone
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

i did  say tht its possible to break pratigya even in these circumstances

i was right wasnt i

hahaa

Yes you are right...he stopped short of breaking it. But he was so tempted. When he held her hand, his look to her and then the fingers caressing hers...no mistaking what he wanted...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ...she was happy, their memories of love and togetherness flowed and bought them closer...each memory was chronological so I knew it would stop with the last, the pratigya.....he was annoyed at first and he wanted to put aside...then his own vow echoed around his mind...and the look of horror and shock on his face told it all.

He was about to break his vow...he was so close to it and for a moment he didn't care....that was too much for him, too much of a change from the Avdesh Singh Thakur he was to the one he is now.

Once his need for Arpita becomes part of him, he will give in more and more...it remains to be seen how and what makes him break his pratigya...unless Lal Singh comes back and lets him know about Bhootni's duplicity, that is one thing that will negate his oath.