Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

(::)MOTW--Mohabbat-ian v5.17(::)'Eshu' (Page 3)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
@ Kavya, thanks dear and always welcome for your questionsBig smile
1) Did any reel incident happen to you in real life?
The theme in KMH really integrates in my real life,the real theme like:
(1) In the journey of fulfilling your dream,someone is here with you.
(2) Where two poles apart persons in the eyes of the society,how in the eyes of truth they are self mirrored.
(3) O yeah guys, the 'slappimg' that later felt as a touch...hayiii
'i did not slap him had,it was a very soft slap for what he said but then yaar the way he caressed where he was slapped and then my own hand reaction,ouf guys,that was like the song 'bhijli gili' ROFL
(4) the drinking shot party scene - but it was not for jealousy or did not lead to bad thing - but yeah when I was really hurt,I had shots - five shots at one take and then all I did the way long was laughingROFLROFLROFLROFL I thought when I will come home I will have a shower and sleep no instead I start dancing ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL and sari gaam outh gaye ROFL
(5) Yeah the hair flying - even reel mein it is from fans,meri wali to hawa mein hi ROFLROFLROFLROFL aur yeah wo bhi paas theyROFLROFL magar hum donon nahin jante they ke hum ko ishq ne chua ROFLROFLROFL
(6) dare or truth game
(7) eyelock ........ hayiiiii ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
(8) the lalallalalalala theme in Arohi - mujhe bhi,kuch saal pehle hui thi ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
(9) the eyewink
(10) salwaar or dupatta was not stuck but yeag the pashmina,wo ouske paas the ROFLROFLROFLROFL ok I was on jean and kurti
(11) candlewali scenes aur mastis scenes
(12) darkness mein , but we were not afraid of darkness,instead we were doing arm wrestlingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
(13) ok guys we did not share cup of coffee but we share plate of slice mange,slice melon,slice berries ROFLROFLROFLROFL aur phir same plate food ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
(14) genuine love between brother sister
(15) a circumstance where I have to choose between family and love
(16) the cycling scene- yah i love cycle
(17) the rain scene - i love rain on me but mein akeli thi ROFLROFLROFLROFL
(18) mehendi night- wear mehendi
(19) shaadi day - kuriye checking out on mundas ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
(20) the girls vs boys pair - me and nieces vs bro and nephews  - damned fun
(21) did not run behind train but did run behind bus but there was no one to hold my hand ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL to phir I had to kick the bus for not stopping ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
(22) Ok coming purposedly infront of a car ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL no it was no my pyar ki imtehaan trafic was too much and I was waiting for like 15 minutes before crossing,so I used the girl's charm,like crossing infront of a full speed car,knowing I won't die and then waved at them ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
(23) bachelor's party for girls yeah but no striptease ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
(24) dancing with ajnabi,yeah once,but was in full sense,what happen,he was the only guy who was not drunk and was watching his fiance dancing with my cousin,so it was a chikoo entry wale dance from his side ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
(25)drinking chup ke se ROFLROFLROFLROFL 'not my fault,was just giving company to a friend and then i had only one gulp ROFLROFLROFL' it was not a sin nah?ROFLROFLROFL
(26) challenge yeah - light one
(27) flirt infront of all relatives - well the arohi to arjun - ok that was really not like this but an eye wink as he was looking at me and he was cool lookingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL nothing more,shaadi khatam,wo bhi gayab ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 
Yaar jawani ke din they ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
'need to rack mind more ROFLROFLROFLROFL

2) If you could write something to change the world, what would it be?
I believe in assertiveness! If everybody can see life is beautiful and whatever happens for the best,with only the positive feeling that vibes in the world,there would not have been all the viles that exist now! Life is also a step beyond material pleasure,at least once in life,one must feel it!

3) have you ever tried the coke and ice-cream mix Gauri made for Arohi?
ROFL
I was thinking to try it one day ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
However I was thinking it will not taste so bad but it will be killing sweet but the fact remains,coke is caffeine and icecream,like this I love frappe coffee that is a mixture of cold coffee with vanila icecream and is awesomeWink

4) what do you think might happen in the show next ?
Ekta ki adalat mein: more typical evil forces synergy to create misunderstanding to the peak, like when one is feeling as if she has to explode but the other one is really hurt that all his efforts is wasted.
This is when redemption come, that is how Arohi will explode and will ask forgiveness from Arjun and I am still sticking that Arohi will leave everything for Arjun and the lovers are crossing all the drawn limit! I am thinking of a new character for Rajveer too if Gauri is not temporary and secondly if Gauri needs to repent! Aww will like RashiRajveer btw - RAshi leaves her evil hubby and Rajveer leaves maddy Gauri ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Eshu11 - 21 December 2010 at 10:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sam111222kavyasamshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
thank you nisha,    loved your answers Thumbs Up   ,   your real life incidents are cooler than reel ones LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishsujal_kashish

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Congratz Nishhhhhhhhhh :)

hahah enjoy the questions
ehm since when did u steal my crown for ROFLs ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nish

Du_Nish Goldie