Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Hello, Salaam Namastey, Satsriakaal
t o   a l l   t h e   M o h a b b a t   p e   F i d a a   K M H - i a n s ! ! !

"tu nahi to zindagi mein aur kya reh jaayega,
dur tak tanhaiyon ka silsila reh jaayega..."Cry

how u all doin ?? me backs withs yours anothrs MOTWS ofs thes weeksLOL
A r j u n Day Dreaming, t h e   h o t t e s t   G a n g s t e r with
u l t r a - K i l l e r   l o o k s s .... uuffff Day Dreaming
OR A a r o h i , the s w e e t   b u b b l y   v i v a c i o u s  gurl
with  h e r  p y aa r ke  k h a yaa ll
n    k h wa aa bbon   k i    d u ni y a . . . pyaar ke liye Cool

OMG...so mch to die forSilly.... & what about our Aarohi ke Chaachu ka gusse wala face...Cool... yes... n Gauri ki Jealousness with a dash of psychic b'hav!! but mst say Chachu too is an eye-candy naa Embarrassed how about Gauri ??no comments Confused..!!

well..well..enuf of my blah-blah.LOL....another xplanation for
M o h a b b a t - i a n   v 5  . 17ROFL
v for Version...Tongue 5 for 5th  MOTW for its 17th December so "12" ...just like that.... its flirty with an xtended version of deep & passionate love !! ROFLROFLROFL
soo...who do you think deserves the Chilly Seat this week.....?? any suggestions... any name in ur mind ?? ths hs to be the
t o t a l l y - F i d a a - o v e r   A r j u n
& c r a z e d   K M H   D e e w a n i   ! !!  Big smile

So... lemme put on the music for the Grand Welcome Ceremony with Gun Shots, Bomb Blasts & all the Police waalon ke hathiyaarr.ROFL. arey bhai humari Singhania'sDay Dreaming(dreamin' about Arjun all day long....) & Ahluwaliya's se jo judd chuka haiii !! ROFLThis ought to be the best.... dishoom... dinchakk... dhaann te naaaa naa  !!ROFLROFLROFL
jz copied it frm my earlier posts... no partiality with anyoneTongue

Ok.... lemme give u some hints!! the mohabbat-ian this week is 11 number ki gaadiLOLLOL..., any specific guesses.... give it a try...chalo chalo kar hi lo !!!

So, Lets Welcome the 5th Ever... Mohabbat-ian of the KMH2 Forum....
ahem ahemmm.. taaliyon se welcome kijeeeee

Eshu with her 11 number ki gaadi...to avoid any confusion, 11 number is gaadi is meant for our legs, u see,,, 1 1 makes 2 legs!!!ROFLROFLROFL
..jz kiddin...***.. Its Eshu11 aka Eshu

and guyz, please don't forget to leave in ur suggestions for the next week's MOTW n help me take a fair decision....plzz!!Embarrassed

You deserve this title without a doubt !!!
cough...mera number kabhi nahi aayega...ROFL

Here's your Mohabbat-ian Siggy/Tag for all this Week.... Do use it

& as the tradition goes we'll not grill you... we'll rather Bake you with some love Heart thoughts & you have tto answer them all ...!! So Good Luck... Here we go....

LOve is...
Arjun is...
Arjuhi is...
About Kitani Mohabbat Hai....
Love Marriage or Arrange Marriage....?
Arjun or Aarohi...?
Your Fav. song you'd like to dedicate to ArjuHi ?

Waitin'  for your comments !! Njoy & have fun..over to you....!! Wink
K i t a n i  M o h a b b a t   H a i   -   S e a s o n 2   -  D T

Edited by starry.phoenix - 23 December 2010 at 8:12am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshishikaek43-medz-Du_NishpinkyfrkaranikaAmnaIshchristiandior.lilindiangurl13SandstoneAnjalii...xXxshibzjesss.Mariaa.RDsujal_kashish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(::)MOTW--Mohabbat-ian v5.17(::)'Eshu'" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-medz-

Goldie

-medz-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
congrats eshu11 Hug

Edited by samhit_sanaya - 18 December 2010 at 3:57am

Du_Nish

Goldie

Du_Nish

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Hi guys! Thanks for that! Just woke up and came for a while here and saw thisSmile
Aur meri welcome ke liye thank you! love the style!Heart
Music bhi bari fit heinHeart 'red carpet in jungle'ROFL
 LOve is...
''ek ehsaas beyond emotion, where with all grandeur, it comes like a sweet stealthy filtration that add another beat in the 'dhadkan' to your heart.This 'dhadkan' is beyond your control and make you see another perspective of life. A sweet pain at times,it can be seen hurtful for some people in the current phase but then when 'the sun shines' again after 'the thunders and lightnings' then the same pinch is seem to be sweet memory! FInally love is a journey where when the 2 cupid hitters will rise beyond their own perspectives towards life in a very positive way.''Smile
Arjun is...
''Like Arjun in Mahabarat, he is focused! Yet I will like to say in short, Arjun is a character who has always need to prove himself - at times like Don aur ab in ishq visq ke chakar mein''Smile
''
Arjuhi is...
'the lovers that in the eyes of the society are seemed to be 'star-crossed lovers' (kmh2) or 'opposite attracts' or 'the clash of the titans'
but when love takes over and come to see the transcendence and their real image of their own self, then the audience comes to see they are actually 'self mirrored' or 'soul mates'
Arjuhi as KaranKritz are rocking!Smile
About Kitani Mohabbat Hai....
a journey!
In Arohi's perspective
KMH1- the journey of love came when the 'young lady' was going to fulfil her dreams!
Can I say KMH2 so:
KMH2 - the journey of love has come for a personal development in a girl -for the trasformation of a girl to a lady?
In Arjun's Perspective:
KMH1 - a new perspective towards life that transform his nature! In KMH1 he was the 'lover' and Arohi was his companion in love! A selfless lover! He was innocent and impulsive
KMH2 - I think it is sort of the same thing but with a mature and calm character

Love Marriage or Arrange Marriage....?
No preference yaar!
Love can either filter you before 'settle in life' and if the lovers are lucky they are bind forever in wedding!
Love can come in a different way but it grows slowly but surely between two persons who happened have just a liking that made them accept both of them as lifepartners.
Arjun or Aarohi...?
Again no preference! Love both of them! Initial different portrayal  of characters but then whn both of them melt,one as a selfless lover (Arjun) and one self surrender just like in a worship (Arohi)! It is mesmerisingSmile
Your Fav. song you'd like to dedicate to ArjuHi ?
Hmmm - too many songs!
Arjuhi - for the strong and swordlike swiftness in their attraction, I will like to dedicate a funny song for them,just to cheer everybody else mood:
Song: Kai Zhala
Artist: Colonial Cousins (Lesle Lewis, Hariharan)
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Enjoy guys!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshpinkyfrkaranikalilindiangurl13kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibzsujal_kashish

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Congrats Eshu!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nish

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged